Gong Li Vs. Jelena Karleusa

Guest kayem7289

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, this is like comparing angelina jolie with paris hilton..

gong li. she's so gorgeous and classic looking. no comment on jelena.

Guest dori dori

i love gong li shes rly gorgeous.

as for jelena, somethin about her idno. she has a nice bod but somethin bout her face scares me. shes still quite a sex bomb :)

Guest VindictusDame

duh huh. gong li wins for all category. by the way, stop comparing the gorgeous gong li to this weird looking lady. :angry:

Guest milkyway_sushi

I'm talking about how you say I should puit her pictures in one thread. It get's quite annoying! There IS NO REASON TO PUT ALL HER PICTURES IN ONE THREAD!

If I should put all her pictures in one thread, every SINGLE CELEBRITY should only have ONE THREAD. Stop being biased. It's disgusting.

HAHAHA STFU. u're the annoying one ;)

Gong li, looks like she's 26, and Jelena looks like 41 ;)

I feel like reporting you. :D

I hope that only Jelena's kind of 'perfection' will be in some form of fashion when I'm old and senile and just cant see eyesores anymore.

I'm all for plastic surgery to making you look/feel more confident/pretty, whatever sail your boat. BUT J's surgeries (and YOUR other celebrities too Uneeforlife lol) just make them look plastic in a nonhuman way. and even for a trannie...I've seen way prettier.

hahahaha I hate myself being sooo curious BUT I've decided to check out the talent of our most famous Serbian singer.... bless your heart. even in the talent dept....no match for the illuminous Gong Li. (I mean who am I kidding I knew it beforehand)

as our soompi's Serbian wave of Jelena the poor Serbian poptart saga goes on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqIYcMdSYiA

(warning: u know what u r getting into...)

the poster of that video is uneeforlife himself.

Guest -I+Jenvox+I-

People are so closed-minded

yeah aleast their judgement isnt completely off

seriously you shouldnt here at all

Guest pandoras0nymph

I hope that only Jelena's kind of 'perfection' will be in some form of fashion when I'm old and senile and just cant see eyesores anymore.

I'm all for plastic surgery to making you look/feel more confident/pretty, whatever sail your boat. BUT J's surgeries (and YOUR other celebrities too Uneeforlife lol) just make them look plastic in a nonhuman way. and even for a trannie...I've seen way prettier.

hahahaha I hate myself being sooo curious BUT I've decided to check out the talent of our most famous Serbian singer.... bless your heart. even in the talent dept....no match for the illuminous Gong Li. (I mean who am I kidding I knew it beforehand)

as our soompi's Serbian wave of Jelena the poor Serbian poptart saga goes on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqIYcMdSYiA

(warning: u know what u r getting into...)

haha...yes, def. sexy..she's got a bangin bod... but i was.... WTF! 29???she looked like a 40 or 35 yr.old! even lee young ae would be mistaken for a 26 yr. old and also gong li! and dont generalize unee4life coz i also like serbian contestants in ms.universe... maybe, you should go live in serbia...or in countries that praise jelena's panties and bee stung fish lips

Guest Vino de Jerez

OMG those pictures don't do Jelena justice.

I know you're doing this just to make fun of Jelena and me and that's pretty rude. Being sacrastic is pretty childish too. If you don't like Jelena, alright? but you don't have to make a thread KNOWING that everyone is going to choose gong li.

:rolleyes:

and yes, Jelena is the image of perfection, I'm glad you see that. If I was gong lie, I'd feel super ugly next to Jelena. NOrmaly I'm all for asian looks, but compared to Jelena...HHAHA please.

I LOVE JELENA and i voted all the poll questions for her!

Here are some more sexier picturas!

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2081/je...iasecretog1.jpg

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/493/jel...mzingeyeoe4.jpg

I dont actually think the topic starter is being sarcastic of childish. i think its just that you've gotta be APPRECIATIVE! ive never had a thread dedicated to me :tears:

Guest bubblepeach

Definitely Gong Li. She is sexy in classy and elegant way <3

And gosh she's 41 already? With that hot body and stunning face? WOW!!!

Gong Li for the win.

I'm sorry UNee4life, but really.

It's fabulous you appreciate Jelena's um beauty and perfection, but it's obvious that Soompiers just don't like her.

If you're going to create threads of her, you HAVE to expect that people ARE going to bash her.

And its the same for every celebrity.

When a new thread of Britney pops up and its all her old pics- there are BOUND to people that are just going to bash her.

I think you need to accept that there ARE people who just don't like Jelena.

A person's own opinion is the most important opinion no? You can just continue believing that Jelena is perfection- and no ones going to say you can't think that.

But goodness gracious- if you can have the opinion that she's beautiful, let others have the opinion that she's not.

And one more thing with your statements on how trashy can be sexy:

I have no respect for women who look trashy; MUCH less for anyone who appreciates women that look trashy.

K I got that off my chest. Um I word sentences awkwardly. Ignore my poor grammar.

Plus: O_O Gong Li is 41? WOW. She is amazing.

^ thank you!! you took the words off my mouth. =]

and kayem7289 ^O^ yah! I like you eheh when I first saw the thread I was like "two beautiful women!"? huh i was thinking I saw only one and the other is 'she' even a woman? but I felt kind of sad too =[ because Gong Li being compared to this he/she.

anyway UNee4Life you make me hate this Jelena person even more now >=[

gosh I don't get your definition of classy, I bet if I post pictures of Queen Elizabeth, you going to say "the first picture she look so like a w h * r e, and the second one she look trashy" <_<

Guest blah1430262358

Gong Li!!!!!!!! she's so pretty, and i still cant believe she's 41. wow! those are some pretty nice pix of Gong Li kayem7289! Gong Li can look classy yet sexy at the same time. i wish when i'm 41 i can look like her :D Gong Li all the way!

Gong Li for the win.

I'm sorry UNee4life, but really.

It's fabulous you appreciate Jelena's um beauty and perfection, but it's obvious that Soompiers just don't like her.

If you're going to create threads of her, you HAVE to expect that people ARE going to bash her.

And its the same for every celebrity.

When a new thread of Britney pops up and its all her old pics- there are BOUND to people that are just going to bash her.

I think you need to accept that there ARE people who just don't like Jelena.

A person's own opinion is the most important opinion no? You can just continue believing that Jelena is perfection- and no ones going to say you can't think that.

But goodness gracious- if you can have the opinion that she's beautiful, let others have the opinion that she's not.

And one more thing with your statements on how trashy can be sexy:

I have no respect for women who look trashy; MUCH less for anyone who appreciates women that look trashy.

K I got that off my chest. Um I word sentences awkwardly. Ignore my poor grammar.

Plus: O_O Gong Li is 41? WOW. She is amazing.

i love you JUNRI xxxx

but i bet (s)he will never understand the existence of "for" and "against"

LMAO at kayem. sarcasm rules ^_^

YAY YOU =)

gong li is getting more beautiful each day... classy woman =) like her.

41?!! you've gotta be kidding me.

you mean jelena's in her 40s, right?? not even close to 29.

Archived