Gong Li Vs. Jelena Karleusa

Guest kayem7289

Guest kayem7289

Two Beautiful Women!
This poll is dedicated to our friend UNee4life.

As you can see, this is a competition between two very classy and beautiful women :lol:.

I sure hope it's not too hard for you guys to choose, since I know both women are so similar in many ways. Both are extremely elegant, sexy, famous and classy, especially Ms. Karleusa :) .

Let's compare some of their photos, shall we?

Gong Li

gongli429436d1wb1.jpg

gongli3qt4.jpg

gongli6xc1.jpg

vicepub35arg6.jpg

vicepub42aqr2.jpg

cosmochaug071gt6.jpg

cosmochaug0710hy5.jpg

cosmochaug0714hs1.jpg

marieclairechina063av2.jpg

Jelena Karleusa

jelenakarleusa184vc6.jpg

jelenakarleusa7719wb3.jpg

jelena3xk1.jpg

jelenakqn2.jpg

karleusa20februar2000tx4.jpg

jelenakarleusa30ho7.jpg

^ The epitome of perfection, no?

Just for a better comparison, Gong Li is 41 years old, and Jelena Karleusa is only 29.

I'm sorry if this comparison offends you, I was just really curious as to what people thought XD.

It was a bit hard for me to choose in the end, but I chose Gong Li for all of them, Miss (?) Karleusa was only behind by a few points.

Credits: Admiringgongli.com and Yahoo!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

wtf haha kayem I thought you were unee4life -_-

anyway you're comparing a woman that exudes class and elegance to trash?? Sb that doesn't even LOOK like a woman?

it's a no brainer

even miss north carolina would get this right

Guest UNee4Life

OMG those pictures don't do Jelena justice.

I know you're doing this just to make fun of Jelena and me and that's pretty rude. Being sacrastic is pretty childish too. If you don't like Jelena, alright? but you don't have to make a thread KNOWING that everyone is going to choose gong li.

:rolleyes:

and yes, Jelena is the image of perfection, I'm glad you see that. If I was gong lie, I'd feel super ugly next to Jelena. NOrmaly I'm all for asian looks, but compared to Jelena...HHAHA please.

I LOVE JELENA and i voted all the poll questions for her!

Here are some more sexier picturas!

jelenavictoriasecretog1.jpg

jelenaamzingeyeoe4.jpg

Guest kayem7289

Starryeyesurprise My sarcasm never ends! Hahahaha...South Carolina. "Ummm...I think that the Asian one looks better, and ummmmm...Maybe she doesn't have a map, and ummm...Yeah, uhhh..."

Unee4life, I do admit that I'm being a bit childish with this, but hey, time to join in the fun, right? I can't let you have all the fun :D.

I know...I shouldn't even compare a natural beauty to her, Gong Li just falls short :).

i love gong li! she's amazingly gorgeous and talented. you would never guess she was 41 if someone didn't tell you.

when i first saw this topic i thought UNee4Life posted it haha.. but i dont think judging from the threads he's posted, Gong Li isn't his kind of style...

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

gong li hands down.

jelena karleusa .. ugh. that person should just put all her pics in one thread instead of making a bajillion threads.

Guest UNee4Life

gong li hands down.

jelena karleusa .. ugh. that person should just put all her pics in one thread instead of making a bajillion threads.

and you should stop repeating what other people say. I get it, you don't like Jelena. Get over it seriously

:rolleyes: are you like...10?

YAY someone voted for Jelena as the more SEXIER.

That person ahs good taste.

Guest rockydonnatelli

omg...this USE to be my favorite section on Soompi.

But I voted for jelena because gong li never appeal to me. Jelena is hotter.

Guest UNee4Life

Omg, thank you! lolllllllllll

Now some people can finally differentiate between classy and just plain trashy.

:)

Yeah I know, Gong li does look kinda trashy in some of those pictures, but sometimes, trashy is sexy! but Jelena is sexier!

omg...this USE to be my favorite section on Soompi.

But I voted for jelena because gong li never appeal to me. Jelena is hotter.

Thank you for posting your true opinion despite what other people say. Being a follower is quite sad. She is hot!

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

and you should stop repeating what other people say. I get it, you don't like Jelena. Get over it seriously

:rolleyes: are you like...10?

YAY someone voted for Jelena as the more SEXIER.

That person ahs good taste.

i'm 10 to you because i don't like her? and if i said i liked jelena, you would applaud me for my opinion? :rolleyes: . yeah, ok. one 'ugh' about her and i get a reply like this :lol: .

besides the "ugh," i was just saying that you should just put all her pictures into one single thread because not everybody has the same "unique" ( :lol: ) appreciation for that kind of "beauty" like you do.

don't get your panties twisted in a knot now B) .

Guest Rosechime

wtf haha kayem I thought you were unee4life -_-

LOL Me too. xD

Obviously the one vote at this rate belongs to UNee4life.

Jelena's 29?! I thought she was in her late 30's...o.o

By the way, best thread of the day. I don't know why, but it just is. Oh, and I voted for Gong Li. Really I just scrolled down so quick with "Gong Li" "Gong Li" "Gong Li".

Guest UNee4Life

i'm 10 to you because i don't like her? and if i said i liked jelena, you would applaud me for my opinion? :rolleyes: . yeah, ok. one 'ugh' about her and i get a reply like this :lol: .

besides the "ugh," i was just saying that you should just put all her pictures into one single thread because not everybody has the same "unique" ( :lol: ) appreciation for that kind of "beauty" like you do.

don't get your panties twisted in a knot now B) .

I'm talking about how you say I should puit her pictures in one thread. It get's quite annoying! There IS NO REASON TO PUT ALL HER PICTURES IN ONE THREAD!

If I should put all her pictures in one thread, every SINGLE CELEBRITY should only have ONE THREAD. Stop being biased. It's disgusting.

I'm talking about how you say I should puit her pictures in one thread. It get's quite annoying! There IS NO REASON TO PUT ALL HER PICTURES IN ONE THREAD!

If I should put all her pictures in one thread, every SINGLE CELEBRITY should only have ONE THREAD. Stop being biased. It's disgusting.

actually most celebrity pictures here comes with a bit of news or gossip or something like that.

but your posts are all actually quite repetitive and the only thing other than the pictures is you saying how 'perfect' she is..

so why not just make one big thread about how you think she's perfect and just put up all the pictures of her on there..

also most celebrity pictures here arent posted by only one person and as far as i can see,

you're the only one making topics about her.

so i dont understand why you're so against making one official thread.

Guest baby--s

Yeah I know, Gong li does look kinda trashy in some of those pictures, but sometimes, trashy is sexy! but Jelena is sexier!

I'm sorry but for the classy part....i was referring to Gong li, hun.

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

aww, are you getting worked up now :wub: ? it's ok. so that's what you were talking about? everyone else telling you that you should put all her pictures into one thread too? poor you. i guess it's stating the obvious then :rolleyes: .

the only reason why i'd suggest that because you're practically the only person who posts up pictures of her .. & quite frequently too. so calm down. if it's getting quite annoying then it must be getting to you. & it must suck for you that w/ the votes coming in, your jelena is losing very badly.

ah ... i should stop now before i start to enjoy it way too much. darling, you can have the last word if you want, so go ahead :blush: .

Guest natural-retard

GONG LI ALL THE WAY BABY, Jelena can't touch that! Gong Li has Dignity.

I did so much to post here, to bump pages up so those Jelena ones would just try to go away...but i see Unee4life work very hard! lol Unee4life, we respect your love for this lady and all, but you should not make so many threads.

Archived