Gong Li Vs. Jelena Karleusa

Guest kayem7289

Guest vc1188

SINCE GONG LI HAS THE MAJORITY VOTE, I THINK UNEE4LIFE SHOULD STOP MAKING JELENA THREADS! All in favor, say "aye"! hahaha

but gosh. What an insult to poor Gong Li. She's gorgeous.

Well I kinda ignore the poll votes because I know many people are biased against poor serbians.

Correction. Many people are more against you/your threads. I'm PRETTY SURE none of us are biased against Jelena because she's Serbian

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 0oyokisuo0

awww kayem7289 you shouldnt compare a natural gorgeous classy, not to mention talented woman to a failed plastic doll =]

god she looks so good as a 41 year old xx"""

she just looks better the older she gets i swear.

Guest loveprint

Gong Li hands down. Jelena can't even be compared to Gong Li, imo.

Well I kinda ignore the poll votes because I know many people are biased against poor serbians.
That's one of the most stupid things you've ever said.

Guest JunRi<3

Gong Li for the win.

I'm sorry UNee4life, but really.

It's fabulous you appreciate Jelena's um beauty and perfection, but it's obvious that Soompiers just don't like her.

If you're going to create threads of her, you HAVE to expect that people ARE going to bash her.

And its the same for every celebrity.

When a new thread of Britney pops up and its all her old pics- there are BOUND to people that are just going to bash her.

I think you need to accept that there ARE people who just don't like Jelena.

A person's own opinion is the most important opinion no? You can just continue believing that Jelena is perfection- and no ones going to say you can't think that.

But goodness gracious- if you can have the opinion that she's beautiful, let others have the opinion that she's not.

And one more thing with your statements on how trashy can be sexy:

I have no respect for women who look trashy; MUCH less for anyone who appreciates women that look trashy.

K I got that off my chest. Um I word sentences awkwardly. Ignore my poor grammar.

Plus: O_O Gong Li is 41? WOW. She is amazing.

Guest kayem7289

awww kayem7289 you shouldnt compare a natural gorgeous classy, not to mention talented woman to a failed plastic doll =]god she looks so good as a 41 year old xx"""she just looks better the older she gets i swear.

I know...I actually felt really horrible even putting the two in the same sentence, but I had to prove to that girl/boy that Jelena is not as well liked or amazing as she put her to be <_< .

Even though I was being sarcastic, I still felt bad because I am such an avid fan of Gong Li lol.

Hmmmmm...The votes are pretty one-sided aren't they xD?

Guest 0oyokisuo0

I know...I actually felt really horrible even putting the two in the same sentence, but I had to prove to that girl/boy that Jelena is not as well liked or amazing as she put her to be <_< .

Even though I was being sarcastic, I still felt bad because I am such an avid fan of Gong Li lol.

Hmmmmm...The votes are pretty one-sided aren't they xD?

haha seriously. gongli is like 11 years older than jelena too ._.

well unfortunately he/she refuses to face the voting result.

Guest satisfaction!

pwahahhaa, ok obviously it's Gong Li<3333!

I never knew she was over 40 O_O Holy crap man.

I thought she was around her early 30's or something.

Guest k r e m e s

Gong Li is 41? Hot damn. I think Jelena has a great figure, but her face is a bit too masculine for my taste.

Honestly, I am quite surprised that this thread has not been closed yet. There has been a lot of arguing amongst the Soompiers and quite a bit of celebrity bashing.

Unee4Life: In your case, I do think it would be a wise decision to create an entire thread for Jelena. It is obvious that not many Soompiers are fans of Jelena so by creating a thread for her, you can become acquainted with people who share your taste. You keep mentioning that you realize so-and-so are not fans of her, but it's not her that they do not like--it's you. Many are commenting so bluntly to tick you off, and by retorting so bitterly, you're just fueling the fire. By creating a picture thread for her, you can prevent Jelena from unjustly accruing a bunch of anti-fans.

Guest sweet_hunny

Gong Li ages so gracefully and I mean come on, that's 41 (WOW! :D). She's known as a classic Chinese beauty, talented actress and she's sophistcated sexy where it's toned down yet seductive when she does photoshoots or appears on the red carpet that allures people with her aura and is soooo not trashy looking <_<.

Unee4life, you may love Jelena and like to post tons of topics of her but it's quite tad annoying and like everyone says, it's much easier if you created an official thread. Soompiers aren't acting like little kids here okay? We're being reasonable here and aren't talking trash about her. If she had her official thread then maybe there would actually be more fans there instead of repetitively posting so much topics about her every second hoping to get her name out there.

Guest emirii

Yeah I know, Gong li does look kinda trashy in some of those pictures, but sometimes, trashy is sexy! but Jelena is sexier!

Thank you for posting your true opinion despite what other people say. Being a follower is quite sad. She is hot!

ook so saying Gong Li is prettier than Jelena is considered being a follower. looks like you're the one that can't really deal with people having their own opinion.

and because the polls are leaning more towards Gong Li doesn't mean people are biased against Serbians.

anyways, gong li for all :) i wonder how this jelena woman will look at the age of 41. XD

Guest kayem7289

^ Which category did you vote for Jelena in :D?

Since I see only three Gong Li's (So picky).

I agree with you guys as well.

Making an official thread for Jelena, would mean that it's for FANS.

Posting so many random topics will just allow more people to bash, since we all occasionally bash on other celebs as well, but usually not in the official threads.

I'm sure people would be peed off, too, if someone kept creating random Britney topics with no news or gossip.

Guest niyamit1976

-edit- hey Kayem !!! why you choose the ugly pics of Jelena ,are you biased?hahaha dont you see her perfect pics in other threads?or you want a map to find them? :lol: and CONGRATULATION to Unee4life !!! finally your idol is popular in soompi with trashy and slutty looking!!! oops :vicx: sorry it's my opinion :lol:

btw is Jelena really 29 ? coz i think she's the same age as Janice ;)

Archived