[Sitcom 2006] Soulmate 소울메이트

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping
[MBC] Shin Dong Wook, Lee Soo Kyung
Official site http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/soulmate/index.html Brief intro of New MBC sitcom Soulmate Airing 6th of march Replacing 'Hello Franceska' is the upcoming show 'SoulMate' Hello Franceska's PD, NohDoChul will be airing a new MBC sitcom 'SoulMate' on March 6th. Noh PD showed a very unique and weird family concept in Hello Franceska...however, in this new sitcom 'SoulMate'...the story will be focusing on finding the other half of a missing soul of four couples. (something like that). The casts and their character: *ShinDongWook (currently the mc for Show! Music Core): He plays the role of a music coordinator who is a sweet player. *LeeSooKyung (played the character SeulAh in the drama 'Dear Heaven'): She plays the role of a reporter for some news company. -ShinDongWook and LeeSooKyung will show a shocking appearance as a couple- *ChoiPilLip (He debuted by having a similar resemblance to BaeYoungJoon): His character went out with SooKyung for five long years...but at one point...he gets seduced by MeanAe....and gets into a different love feeling. *JangMeanAe (appeared for a short moment in the sitcom 'New NonStop aka Rainbow Romance' (I believe): She plays the role of a girl who has a strong image that can seduce any guy. Other cast members: SahGang and KimMinJin (Gag Woman) Credit sandy for translating.. 200602130383_00.jpg20060212_soul.jpg20060212_24_01.jpg194055.jpgClub box links http://clubbox.co.kr/silvergal1004 http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca For non-Cb links THIS <--click. Fansite by IN`vincible http://fan.yume-no-kura.net/soulmate/

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Hello Franceska is ending tonite?! :o Thanks Hwe Ping. The story seemed interesting enough and I want to see Shin Dong-wook in his first leading role. ^_^

Guest loving_D

hearing that name leesookyung always reminds me of that cf girl.

shin dong wook is a cutie. and i see philip from yeong jae's hey day. maybe i'll watch this.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yeohweping

The first ep is quite nice :lol: Park Myung Soo and the designer guy from franceska S1 and S2 guest star in this week ep. :D

Guest charles0702

this looks very interesting.. does anyone know where i can download it.. i wanna watch it.. looks like a good cast :D

So, Hello Franceska is ending tonite?! :o Thanks Hwe Ping. The story seemed interesting enough and I want to see Shin Dong-wook in his first leading role. ^_^

hi ! lol

Shin DongWook. i think hes pretty hot. hehe~ the story sounds okay, but since its a sitcom ^_^ funny is always good. i think i'll d/l the first episode and since its only mondays [well its a monday sitcom] i think i'll have time to watch this. hehe

Guest glitzyglam

SHIN DONGWOOK IS SO FREAKING CUTE!! <3

omg, I love that guy. he and Hong SooAh. . . :lol:

ew-- too bad I'm not much of a fan of Lee SooKyung. :crazy:

oh yeah, I was wondering what happened to that girl that used to be on RR as EunBi's friend//rival. She left out of no where!

Guest yeohweping

* Spoilers*

Short summary of ep.01

Lee Soo Kyung was being proposed by Phillip in the subway train. She was pressurized by the other passengers to take the ring although she was not quite willing.

Shin Dong Wook has a match-making session with Sah Gang, the girl who is really ignorant in front of guys.

Sah Gang totally falls for Shin Dong Wook when he helps clear up her mess when she vomited in the bus ( Vomited on Park Myung Soo, hearing the Yah! YaHs again).

Shin Dong Wook had a dream that night about a bride (Lee Soo Kyung) running towards and hugging him when her groom (Phillip) marries another woman (Jang MeanAe).

Jang MeanAe is Sah Gang's best friend and she is a 'player' in the game of love. She has the ability to have any guy falling for her within mins. Sah Gang met Lee Soo Kyung on the first day of work and is assigned to work with her. At Sah Gang's welcoming party, Lee Soo Kyung starts drinking and singing to relieve her stress of her unwillingness to get marry. And Sah Gang tried to stuff herself with food when Shin Dong Wook doesn't call her for another date. When Shin Dong Wook finally calls her, she finds herself eating too much and she vomits (again at Park Myung Soo). Meanwhile, Phillip was being seduced by Jang MeanAe who works at the same place with him.

Guest ooseriioo

i saw this drama yesterday, and i was really surprised at how korea is showing more and more sexual inferences, heh. =)

This drama is pretty good so far. When do the episodes come out?? i just read the title and it said MONDAY SITCOM. hah!

shin dong wook looks amazing ;)

I saw the press conference for this sitcom in YTN before and I wished that I have MBC in order to watch this **sniff**...I'm happy that SHin Dong-wook is getting the breaks now since he is the MC for Music Core and after a stint in Goodbye Sadness

Guest MeiLin83

I am planning on watching this sitcom, but I have a question to those who have seen the first epi.

Is it worth watching? The last sitcom I watched that was actually funny was 'Three Friends.'

Is it very adult? As in sort of sexual?

Sorry for all my questions~ :sweatingbullets:

Archived