Sm Ent. Global Audition Preview (practices)

Guest Mi_chan

Guest Mi_chan

Oh sorry about not seeing your post XD i'm a little so since i'm the only one who is judging -_- i really need help man... but ..ah who's going to play the evil part in this thread either then me?

Your Name: Hermione

Height: 165cm

Weight: 46Kg

Photos: Availabe at the youtube video

What are you auditioning for? : Singing

Video Clip:

Secret World ori song sung by KaRa

Youtube

Into the New World

Youtube

Wait for the results... ^^

Ah i've only listen to "into a new world" so first, normally i'll give ppl the time where they are off, but i could tell you this... there's a lot of places where you are off tune, need to sing louder and more clearly, it's okay if your not korean, but try to sing a bit clearer, it's hard to hear, and ah... your off pitches, try to do proper warm ups, and try to have your notes on a bit longer, and use your stomach voice, it could help you bounce out the air better then it is, and have better air controls, you really need to work on your air controls. alot of ppl has that same problem, so it could be fix, try warmups *i already said that but i like to repeat it, so ppl knows it. WARM UP! you sound a little... ah...dunno how to say it, but unemotional at some part, try to put emotions when you sing with your words. you don't have to exactly sounds like them, everyone has a different voice to it, maybe you should sing without the others voicalist. Oh and your voice is really good i suppose, i think everyone has a better voice then me so... anyway about your look... your okay.. i suppose, but XD i'm picky... so .. here's ur mark.

Appearance - 20/50 (don't hate me for this mark but... your just not pretty enough, but you are prettier then me, just not enough for SM)

Talent - 19/40 (please remember proper warmups, and try staying on tune, with proper air control, doing warmup helps with air control.)

Performance - 8/10 (I'm sure you could do better.)

total - 47/100

Please don't take this to the heart, this is only my opinions others might give you a higher mark... so ... yah, still try, just because i say your not good for SM doens't mean you're not. like who am I to judge right?

no worries i wont cry..since i was looking for criticism anyways which is why i wonder how you made someone cry..but thats besides the point ^^

thank you for taking the time to listen and judge..im sorry that it sucked big time ><

and i was wondering like what kind of warm ups do you mean? like could you give me some to do?

once again thanks for your time^^ i really appreciate it

Oh, I made lots of ppl cry, XD since i was just trying to be nice, and nothing offensive, but in reality, i'm more harsh... like more harsh... XD you'll start crying when you get lesson from me. XD hahaha.... but i can't give out lessons yet, because my computer is still broken. (can you believe it, I made a girl really made and she sent me some kind of virus? lol joking) it's because i dl too much... >.< all my anime is gone.

anyway, I'll give lessons to those who'll need it, and i'll teach you a proper warm up. once i get my comp working and install skype.

Anyway, but remember since i only have so many time, I have a lot of ppl waiting to be reply, it will take some times, mostly if you post here u'll get the result a lot more faster then emailing me or pming me XD ahah.. i'm too lazy to reply them all back, but i will try. (at some point) and

yes please, if you would like to judge as well, go ahead, it helps me a lot. Don't be shy thinking "oh this is Mi_chan's thread...etc." I'm just glad more and more ppl would help those who dreams to become an entertainer. Cuz it helps when you get a truthful advice, then it is with friends lying to you saying you are good, when obviously.... "You're not"

ah..let see what else i need to type before i'm going crazy... oh yah... Please wait patiently if i don't reply you with your result.... re post it again.. i might not have seen it XD

again thank you for reading my all these junks.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angel_cutie

i emailed you like loooooooooooooooongggg looooonggggg time ago and im not kidding LOL

uhhh....i'll pm you my stuff one day so i hope that you can tell me truth~~~cuz i feel like my friends aren't telling me i realli do suck and that i need to imporve like 100% more on my singing xDD

hmm.. i'll pm you

does that mean that you will pm me back with the results instead of here??cuz i dont want people to see my pictures LOLand hear my singing YET cuz im really bad

oh yah mi-nim you were at the vancouver global auditions last year i SAW YOU! xDDD

you have like looooonnnggg hair i want it!!!!(random i know XDD)

Guest Mi_chan

lol yah, that wat i said in the begining of the thread, like my very first post. i said that if you are shy etc.. and don't want ppl to know ur looks etc.. u can send it to me by pm or email, but i really don't have much time. But i promise i'll get to u as soon as i could. I'm just trying to get ppl here down first. then i'll do the emails and then my pm... -_- lots... ya know...

T_T i need help...

Guest angel_cutie

im kinda free on judging looks...i can be pretty frank/blunt >.> lol only if you need a part-time helper xD

Guest m1sz_x_p1ggy

if you need help with judging then i can help anytime ^^

i dont know what to say but i can get really mean too >< yikes lol

Guest Mi_chan

great ^_^ thanks peers, now we need to wait until someone is brave enough to post up something... ya know.. they all email and pm me, -_-

anyway

NOTE: now you all can email or pm those who have volunteer to help as well, since if i don't have enough time, there's always more ppl that are willing to help, but if you just want my opinion alone... you'll have to wait a long richard simmons time -_- ... Since i just make my life worst by giving out lessons, since i hate hearing ppl sing withOUT proper warm ups. -_- anyway ... there i go making myself more harder...

Guest angel_cutie

^lol im sure one day,if a soompier ever makes it big

they'll thank you for your lessons xP

Guest HermioneHero

Oh sorry about not seeing your post XD i'm a little so since i'm the only one who is judging -_- i really need help man... but ..ah who's going to play the evil part in this thread either then me?

Ah i've only listen to "into a new world" so first, normally i'll give ppl the time where they are off, but i could tell you this... there's a lot of places where you are off tune, need to sing louder and more clearly, it's okay if your not korean, but try to sing a bit clearer, it's hard to hear, and ah... your off pitches, try to do proper warm ups, and try to have your notes on a bit longer, and use your stomach voice, it could help you bounce out the air better then it is, and have better air controls, you really need to work on your air controls. alot of ppl has that same problem, so it could be fix, try warmups *i already said that but i like to repeat it, so ppl knows it. WARM UP! you sound a little... ah...dunno how to say it, but unemotional at some part, try to put emotions when you sing with your words. you don't have to exactly sounds like them, everyone has a different voice to it, maybe you should sing without the others voicalist. Oh and your voice is really good i suppose, i think everyone has a better voice then me so... anyway about your look... your okay.. i suppose, but XD i'm picky... so .. here's ur mark.

Appearance - 20/50 (don't hate me for this mark but... your just not pretty enough, but you are prettier then me, just not enough for SM)

Talent - 19/40 (please remember proper warmups, and try staying on tune, with proper air control, doing warmup helps with air control.)

Performance - 8/10 (I'm sure you could do better.)

total - 47/100

Please don't take this to the heart, this is only my opinions others might give you a higher mark... so ... yah, still try, just because i say your not good for SM doens't mean you're not. like who am I to judge right?

ahh... Thanks for giving ur comments...

This may help me a lotx!!! Really...

I will try my best to do better... haha!!

After i improved i will audition here again... XD

Hope i am welcome... hehe

Your Name: Rachel

Height: 5'4

Weight: 110lbs

Photos:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c313/ach...OM/rachel00.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c313/ach...helcamwhore.jpg

Video Clip: http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=A0qbGevkOJk < Wishing on a Star - WG [cover]

I need some critics D;

Sangkyu

Would it be ok if you gave another critique? I asked for a critique some months ago, but I would like to see how much I've improved. :)

Thanks.

Your Name: Jenny

Height: 5'3

Weight: 105 lbs

Photos:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/ani.../Jenny005-1.jpg

Video Clip: I'm sorry..):..I don't really have a working video camera. >____< Sorry.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=739854

Guest Kiwi Blush

Wow. This is really helpful to see if I should audition or not. I'll PM you soon. THANKS!!

Edit: Did you get my message? D=

Guest angel_cutie

@achelhouston

i like the first picture of you ^^..im not sure about the other one thoe..lol my computer wont load it..so slow

@anime_freakx1000

i think you should try taking pictures in more light ^^ then mi chan can see you more bette~~

Guest angieebabyy

Your Name: Angel <3

Height: 164.5 cm?

Weight: 110lbs

Photos: (on youtube video)

Video Clip: http://www.youtube.com/angieebabyy

I would love it if you guys would please pleaseeee comment and help me out =)

Thanks =)

Angel <33

Guest hankyung<3

You seem really straightforward and everything, which is great, so i'll be PMing you as soon as I get full body shots and a clip of me acting/singing~

thanks for doing this, and seriously, the SM people are probably way harsher than this so it's just constructive criticism~

Guest Kiwi Blush

Since I don't think she got my e-mail...I'll just post here...after I gathered up a bunch of courage lolz.

First - Your Name: Aimee (I'll just stick with Kiwi though...)

Height: 162 cm

Weight: 65 kg (I seriously need to lose weight before I audition)

Photos:

Sorry...these are the only ones I can find. No make-up. Just a bit of lighting and contrast applied.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z253/ki...sh/DSC05083.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z253/ki...MG_0140kiwi.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z253/ki...G_0369kiwi2.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z253/ki...icture113-1.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z253/ki...ofZanarkand.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z253/ki...MG_0678kiwi.jpg -->most recent

What are you auditioning for? : Singing/Acting/Dancing(Maybe?)

Audio clips:

All these songs are old except the a capella. I apologize for the offkeyness since I don't spend much effort on my songs. :blush:

My soundclick: www.soundclick.com/kiwichu

I think I'll come back again when I'm fully ready (meaning normal weight, hair fixed, rid of cough).

Please, comment honestly and thoroughly, those who are in charge! I'm ready to face any critiques. I just need to know my chance of getting in SM.

Guest angel_cutie

^

umm...im not exactly "in charge"since this is mi chan's thread and all lol ^^"

but i wanted to say that you look soo cute in some of your pictures!!

annnd i think your singing is off a lot..^^"

do you know anyother language besides japanese?cuz..your accent

is kinda heavy in some parts in stay with me

Guest Kiwi Blush

^

umm...im not exactly "in charge"since this is mi chan's thread and all lol ^^"

but i wanted to say that you look soo cute in some of your pictures!!

annnd i think your singing is off a lot..^^"

do you know anyother language besides japanese?cuz..your accent

is kinda heavy in some parts in stay with me

Thanks for comment! :blush:

Yes. I need to work on my pitch >.<;;. I speak English (duh) XDD, four dialects of Chinese, learning French rite now, and some Japanese. Weird, cuz I'm sure I've worked off my accent (at least as much as possible >.>..) in Japanese since I've been practicing for three years. And I just started learning Korean songs so my Korean accent probably isn't as good. :unsure:

Guest angel_cutie

^

hmm... i donno..maybe its your tone/pitch or somthing thats makeing me think you have

an accent ^^"

Archived