Sm Ent. Global Audition Preview (practices)

Guest Mi_chan

Guest pink mafia

thanks mi chan for your critique!!! after reading your critiques i've gone back and listened to my recording again to take into account the weak points you've pointed out...i must say out of all the years i've been singing and performing this is the first time i've ever been told that my voice was a bit shaky...but i will take that into account and you're right...at 0:26 it is a bit shaky there...right when i sing "self"...thanks for pointing out that i was flat at 0:17...i will listen to the original and compare it...also did you notice i also wasn't spot on at 0:29 when i sing "heart" and it is a bit shaky there but i think it's cuz i didn't hit the note correctly...i have to disagree with what you said about the movie version of "reflections" is a lot easier to sing than the pop version. I think they are equally as challenging. The pop version has a lot of belting especially that high "e" in full voice...which a lot of people can't do...but then the movie version requires a lot of skill in using your head voice...which a lot of people can't do either...so that's why i think they're equally as challenging.

as for nationality...hehe...i am asian...FULL asian

also...i would really appreciate other input from other members...everybody has a different opinion and hear different things so if there are other weak points that mi chan or i missed please do point them out!!! thanks again mi chan!!!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amandalil

Lolz..thanks for your comment...by the way ur bro is real picky..hahaby the way mi chan..what do you think i should improve in order to get to the industry..?

Guest Mi_chan

Okay Everyone ^_^ I'm glad you are participating but XD I'm sorry to break it down to you ppl that I'm kinda buzy right now, XD But I'll try to get to you somehow. XD But it may take a while... My advises to everyone is that you go and make your own thread XD I'm sure someone else will help you improve somehow XD Right now, I'm really buzy... -_- I'm so sorry for all others. But I promise I will look into your auditions infos and stuff when I have the free time to. ^_^ Anyway All the best luck to those who is auditioning at SM Entertainment Global audition. ^_^

Guest smile-jw

Its cool that your helping people with their auditions, but I kinda find that you are being way to harsh.

Expectially on rating looks. I know its your brother rating, but maybe he has higher standards in looks.

I find everyone in this topic average/above average looking.

Its not like SM wants people who are flawless and uhljjang status.

They want people with potential and self confidence.

(And this topic is kinda bringing everyones self confidence down actually. ._.)

Guest aznxangel

Your Name: Michelle Kang

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 135

Photos: [ my camera sucks == ] photo 1 photo 2

What are you auditioning for? : singing

singing (soundclick doesn't work) -- http://www.sendspace.com/file/rml5wo

and http://www.sendspace.com/file/7yk4qi

the phone started ringing in the first one and so i messed up , so i just re sang the chorus >D

Guest angel_cutie

--sigh--i was hoping when you where gonna reply back to me but i dont really care anymore--sigh--T_T darn school is startig and i just have like nooo time to check for email .damit...>.< i have to learn like 3 languages a day and i have tutoring on every weekend!!thank god that SM auditions for Van. is on a sunday>.<

some people are just going for fun but thats not far to the people that are realli trying their best and working hard because they want to get in to train for real.if you just want to just go and make the judges made and frustrated thats just realli low and mean >.< im not mean.....im just stating some stuff...

DONT KILL ME AND PLEASE PLEASE DONT REPLY WITH HATE MAILS!!!!!!T_T

its just that i know there are people out there that are desperate to get into SM because THEY knw that theu have the talents and looks^-^ so i hope that people know whats realli going on....dont hate meeeeeee

Guest Mi_chan
^_^ Ah, don't worry I was just doing this for fun in the beginning, XD but now I have work and stuff, so I'm kinda really buzy. I say this to anyone so ^_^ Just audition anyway, it's not like I'm all that. And what smile-jw says, SM isn't just looking for good looks. XD I think maybe the admin should close this topic, because haha... XD I'm SO Busy with work now that I got a new job ^^. Anyway I wish everyone good luck with their audition ^_^ Happy to all~~!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest HermioneHero

Your Name: Hermione

Height: 165cm

Weight: 46Kg

Photos: Availabe at the youtube video

What are you auditioning for? : Singing

Video Clip:

Secret World ori song sung by KaRa

Youtube

Into the New World

Youtube

Wait for the results... ^^

Guest yukiya88

Your Name: Matrika

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 236 lbs

Photos:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9636/co...dscf1350gj5.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8092/dsc02382vm6.jpg

What are you auditioning for? : Singing

Over The Rainbow

Since I wasn't able to attend this year's so I should practice hard for next year's ^_^

Be as honest as you can to me because I really want to improve myself. Thank you so much for doing this.

Its cool that your helping people with their auditions, but I kinda find that you are being way to harsh.

Expectially on rating looks. I know its your brother rating, but maybe he has higher standards in looks.

I find everyone in this topic average/above average looking.

Its not like SM wants people who are flawless and uhljjang status.

They want people with potential and self confidence.

(And this topic is kinda bringing everyones self confidence down actually. ._.)

this is my first time visiting this thread. but just so you know, these people are voluntarily submitting "auditions", knowing that there may be harsh criticism. if you don't like it, then don't send one, right? haha. i'm just saying.

Guest nkaozouaher

Okies. I'll be the first to post my audition on the thread. You can post my results on the thread too Mi-chan. I appreciate what you're doing. =P~!

First - Your Name: Jenny

Height: 5'3

Weight: 98

Photos: http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/ani...nt=IMG019-1.jpg <--two months ago, I'll post a new one later, if you want me to.

What are you auditioning for? : singing~

Video Clip: I don't have a video clip, but I have audio clips. Sorry. >_<!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=739854

Two songs for you to choose from. =P~!

I look forward to your critique! XD!..Gosh..I'm going to get a bad grade. -___-. And be humuliated...oh well. Lol.

P.S. Listen to the "Password 486" song instead of the "byul" one please? XD...The byul one..i sound sucky. hehe..

Ok one thing to say is sorry if im too brutal

but your a little breathy, you should sing with your stomach,

but your good , just work on using your stomach when your singing sorry if im being mean...

• 2 weeks later...

What is the great way to improve yourself? Just practicing? No... Being criticized is one of the best ways to improve yourself, and get ready for any auditions. Or just cause you practices, and train really hard doesn't mean you'll make it some day. Why not realize the truth, and get on with your life? No offenses but I'm an honest person. I say the truth. XD And haha.. Criticizing is really what I love to do, but I don't just criticize if your good I'll let ya know.

Anyway, since SM Entertainment Global Audition is coming really soon in Sept - Oct. I'm sure you all are trying really hard. And just can't wait to audition. So here I'll let all of you try to audition with me, pretend I'm a SM Judge, and post up your auditioning clips here, and I'll give ya your result... Truthfully ... No Lies.

So ask yourself... Will I pass? Am I good enough?

Try auditioning with me, because I know I'm really picky and SM IS PICKY, if ya can get 100% from me I'll congrats ya and you'll get a pretty good chance with SM ^_^ Wish all luck to those who are auditioning!

Here is what you should post/reply with

First - Your Name:

Height:

Weight:

Photos:

What are you auditioning for? :

Video Clip: (Even if your auditioning for Modeling still provide a video clip. It's better if its' a full body view.)

And if your too shy to post it up in here, you can PM me or Email me @ Mai_lucky7@hotmail.com but i prefer here XD...

And I'll give you a result base on this auditioning system that a judge (who is a producer) told me.

Talent - 40%

Appearance - 50%

Performance/Behavior - 10%

Total - /100

Passing %

100% - 80% : ABSOLUTELY PASS! They want you!

80% - 60% : Pass for a Call back

60% - 40% : Considerations...but don't count on it.

40% - 0% : Don't count on it buddy...Go home and maybe try again next time.

Okay~ Who's ready to know the truth?

^_^ Oh if your wondering why I'm doing this, it's because I love to criticized ppl, and Of course I'm only trying to help everyone. And plus it's good training for my ears. Like my teachers say, if I want to be a producer it's good to listen to all types of Music, from professional and non-professional ones. >.< <--need to train my ears and Judgment skills.

WARNINGS!!!! Don't pm me, Email me, or post your auditions preview here if you are either.

(A) Emotional and can't stand the truth and say all these words to me. Like "F***K you! I'm good your just jealous of me!" Etc...

Because I mean it when I'll say the truth... And it's gonna hurt!

So yah, and (B) please don't cry... -_- i had made someone cry before... I feel really bad. Like i'm some kind of monster. SO please don't post up your replies saying your Crying or that you are crying... and stuff around those lines of "Tears" and "Sadness" remember I'm only trying to help. And I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

So Good Luck when auditioning with SM ENTERTAINMENT

And good luck with me XD hahaha...

ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!

haha, this sounds so cool and fun even though i am not auditioning.

i wanna judge too, haha! xD

oh and i think the looks part, most people down here look fine, really. with makeup and stuff you guys will look great, even without surgery. so i guess it depends a lot on the X factor.

maybe i should try out one day, just for the fun of being evaluated! :D too bad im busy with school these days :(

ohyeah, i think you should stop getting your bro as the beauty judge. he's way too picky -.-

i wouldn't mind helping whenever i have the time :)

Archived