Sm Ent. Global Audition Preview (practices)

Guest Mi_chan

Guest Mi_chan

Want to know your result before you even audition?
What is the great way to improve yourself? Just practicing? No... Being criticized is one of the best ways to improve yourself, and get ready for any auditions. Or just cause you practices, and train really hard doesn't mean you'll make it some day. Why not realize the truth, and get on with your life? No offenses but I'm an honest person. I say the truth. XD And haha.. Criticizing is really what I love to do, but I don't just criticize if your good I'll let ya know.

Anyway, since SM Entertainment Global Audition is coming really soon in Sept - Oct. I'm sure you all are trying really hard. And just can't wait to audition. So here I'll let all of you try to audition with me, pretend I'm a SM Judge, and post up your auditioning clips here, and I'll give ya your result... Truthfully ... No Lies.

So ask yourself... Will I pass? Am I good enough?

Try auditioning with me, because I know I'm really picky and SM IS PICKY, if ya can get 100% from me I'll congrats ya and you'll get a pretty good chance with SM ^_^ Wish all luck to those who are auditioning!

Here is what you should post/reply with

First - Your Name:

Height:

Weight:

Photos:

What are you auditioning for? :

Video Clip: (Even if your auditioning for Modeling still provide a video clip. It's better if its' a full body view.)

And if your too shy to post it up in here, you can PM me or Email me @ Mai_lucky7@hotmail.com but i prefer here XD...

And I'll give you a result base on this auditioning system that a judge (who is a producer) told me.

Talent - 40%

Appearance - 50%

Performance/Behavior - 10%

Total - /100

Passing %

100% - 80% : ABSOLUTELY PASS! They want you!

80% - 60% : Pass for a Call back

60% - 40% : Considerations...but don't count on it.

40% - 0% : Don't count on it buddy...Go home and maybe try again next time.

Okay~ Who's ready to know the truth?

^_^ Oh if your wondering why I'm doing this, it's because I love to criticized ppl, and Of course I'm only trying to help everyone. And plus it's good training for my ears. Like my teachers say, if I want to be a producer it's good to listen to all types of Music, from professional and non-professional ones. >.< <--need to train my ears and Judgment skills.

WARNINGS!!!! Don't pm me, Email me, or post your auditions preview here if you are either.

(A) Emotional and can't stand the truth and say all these words to me. Like "F***K you! I'm good your just jealous of me!" Etc...

Because I mean it when I'll say the truth... And it's gonna hurt!

So yah, and (B) please don't cry... -_- i had made someone cry before... I feel really bad. Like i'm some kind of monster. SO please don't post up your replies saying your Crying or that you are crying... and stuff around those lines of "Tears" and "Sadness" remember I'm only trying to help. And I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

So Good Luck when auditioning with SM ENTERTAINMENT

And good luck with me XD hahaha...

ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mi_chan

^_^ Great, I give ya your result base from what ya sent me ^_^ all the best to ya on the real audition if you ever plan on trying out. But I do mean still try it out even thou you get 0% from me XD who knows what SM Judges might think. They have more then one judge so ^_^ anyway ~

EDIT: Okay everyone XD I take back what I say about PMs and Emails... Can't you guys just post it here? Are you all really that shy? XD I say "Let's Share your result with everyone else in soompie." Other PPL here can also judge you too not just me, and maybe you'll get a different result. ~ So Please no more PMs and Emails okay ^_^ I thanks you all for trusting my judgment but i really thinks it's better if you post here... But if your really shy about your result. Just say "I want my result in PM/Email" Then I'll send your result privately. But if you insist about being confidential why not... -_-

Guest Mi_chan

Okay I know a lot of you ppl here might not trust my judgment but still, don't send me your information and video clip if ya don't trust me... I can't stand it when someone saying ***beep** about me. Okay, I never said i'm pretty or talented ...

-_- *Sigh*

If anyone here plans to send me there information and video clip, don't worry first it's all confidential and second it's not lies, it's the truth! and Last don't say **beep** about me, if ya don't trust me don't send it! and if ya think your all that and are confident about yourself don't bother with my opinion ... and if ya think i'm **beep** just because I gave ya a 20/100 (* I will not mention who, you know who you are *)

Then anyway just don't bother. If your brave come on and ask for your result here, and let ppl see if my judgment is wrong or not... -_- and when the SM Global Audition comes and ya can proof me wrong okay. But I'm confident about my judgment.

-_- *there i let it out* ^_^ anyway so who's up for it? huh?

can we still send to you? xD

reason why we want to pm you and such is because some people are really private in general.. like me T_T

if you open the PM stuff back up it'll be really nice >_>

Guest Mi_chan

Sure ^_^ if you insist on PM or Emails I don't mind, I know a lot of ppl are really shy with their result. And of course like if I gave you like 10/100 of course it be really embrassing, so Yes

PM/Email is OPEN

^_^ and all information is confidential.

But still welcome for here thou, cuz XD ... I want to see how others think about my Judgment, or maybe I'm too kind, or too mean. Just prefer if there's more judges, judging base from that system I gave. Just to compare the thoughts ya know but yeah anyway

^_^ PMs and Emails Are still Welcome

---__--- just don't get mad with your result, that a certain someone did (you know who you are)

Guest glistarqt22

I PMed you. Thanks in advance.

-- I can also help people who want to know about how their looks compare to what SM wants. I don't know much about singing or dancing, so don't send me that stuff. Hahaha. --

Guest Mi_chan

LoL that's a great help for me cuz ...lol i'm not good at judging looks.... I have my bro to help me... and MAN! he's TOO PICKY! ...O.O so yah ^_^ it be good to have more then one ppl help with judgings... XD we can make our very own Audition here lol..joking ... ^_^ so who else want to get criticized I'll be more then happy, I hope that some ppl should also email me instead i don't have a lot of rooms on soompi haha... so email would be nice too.. but here it's faster... Well I'm fast at giving ppl their result even thou i type a lot... I swear I give advices too... not just something like this

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Talent - 20/40

Appearance - 25/50

Performance/Behavior - 5/10

Total - 50/100] <---examples (trust me it's really rare to get this result)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and then end... XD i'll give ya advices, and why ya get that mark...etc..where are your faults ^_^ so I'm hoping to help you all. ^_^ so haha... Who wants to share to others their result *from me*

ahh...come on it's not embrassing! XD i just wanna have it posted here as proof of my judgment. So that no one *in the future* says stuff like "I got a 80 something from her but i didn't make it to SM entertainment" -_- talking all bulls. when they would actually got a 40 something. (believe me I have something like this before specially my friends from school ask me for advice about the canadian idol auditions *even thou really not my friends* but ya... -__- she got like a somewat 42 from me, and I'll say she won't make it... -_- but end up saying ***beeep*** about me. -_- it's really hard ya know... When i'm right and no-one believe it? XD so yah... "Proof me wrong" or "proof me right" ^_^ so yah... it helps me know how accurate my judgment is. ^_^

Guest glistarqt22

Hahaha sorry. I gave you a hard time, since I'm not singing or dancing.

I guess I could share my result...

73.3333333333333333%

I got a 44/60, since some things didn't need to be taken into account. Oh, well. I wasn't expecting to make it anyway. I just thought it'd be fun to get evaluated =D Thanks!

Guest Mi_chan

O.O share all of your result not just your % >.< haha your's doesn't really count because i voided your talent mark O.O

/gg (and RO *ragnarok online* emotion)

You won't have that 73 % anymore /gg after ya give me a video clip and maybe try out for singing/dancing haha XD but since your not interest in it. but do share that whole result if ya want XD haha... but remember glistarqt22 send me that video clip! ^_^ I'll be happy to bring down your mark ... MUHAHAHAHAHA <---evil from the outside to the core.

Guest Mi_chan

XD try wat? auditioning for me XD haha... your info pls, ya can either pm me if ya too shy to reveal it here, or email me XD haha...

then if ya want ya can share your result pls send a video not many ppl send me one XD and i all give them a 5/10 for performance/behavior XD because they tried... it takes courage ya know XD to so some unknown person... ya know... ^_^ anyone else wanna try?

Guest glistarqt22

Hahaha. Well then! good thing I don't have a video available =P

But really, I bet my % should be like.............. 20%! You were being really nice when you evaluated my xD If it were up to your BROTHER, it'd be like a 10% chance probably. Mann alive. I still can't believe he doesn't think BoA is pretty. She is pretty in her own unique way.

Guest teukstrid

Ah this is awesome for those who are going to the global auditions.

Wish I lived in the us as well :]

You are really nice for doing this for the people that are going to auditions.

I MIGHT send a demo to SM, would you mind(IF I decide to do so) to also grading to me even though I am not going to a in-person audition but sending by mail?

whoa a thread for criticizing =DD ahaha im pretty harsh too but i now leave that for my friends. (my friends turn to me for criticisms and although some of them get RAWR but they understand its the truth hehe *hides*)

i dont think most soompiers are really as open as they say they are.

i will definitely try to send u a clip but i have to record and think of a song first LOLLS

i really hope someone could post up a criticism u did cuz im curious as to how u write one up and just how nitpicky u are =DD

Guest CtlunatC

this'll really help people on what they need to improve on. i'm excited cause i cant wait to post up here lol. even tho criticism is harsh. its the truth ya know.

^ lol i need to record stuff up too.

yeah and also this is a good way to prepare for the SM auditions this year. plus if you want to become a singer/entertainer, you'll have to be able to take in peoples criticisms.... and its best to hear a strangers comments than someone you're friends with or know cause they could just be nice when a stranger just tells it to ya.

Archived