[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jang Nara did some of the OST for the historical Korean drama Dong Yi a very sweet yet moving song, full of emotion.

She also did the OST for her Chinese Drama 'masked singer'? but I have not been able to find it any place.

Following masked singer she will be doing a second Chinese drama this year, the long awaited sequel to her huge hit Bratty Princess {Unruly Princess} starting in October with a budget of 20 million [around 3 mill USA] it will be called Unruly Queen {Bratty Queen}. There also a movie for the new year but no real details on it.

So by my count that makes it, counting non stop, Five K-drama to Four Chinese ones with Unruly Queen making it a tie

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest maanoi_1

I'm waiting to see this one " Flying with You ".

Jimmy Lin's also famous in Thailand so I wish this movie will be in Theater here.

FWY_poster1.jpg

FWY_poster2.jpg

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1274147382

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I just wondering about Jang Nara
she's so beautiful and make me so fall in love

Still waiting the next movie and song Album

Hwaiting

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest OreoVampire

Hello @everyone ! *HUGS* >:D< Today, our K-Pop Queen, is back. She has new OST released ! I hope it's not too much for me to call her with the title. She is one of the best singer in K-Pop History. Today is really epic. She finally back singing after she claimed she has difficulty in singing and may stop from singing. But I guess she finally find her way back into love again. Singing is part of her live. Her tears and blood. Her sweat performing on stage all the way brings her back to what she loves the most, singing. Sing Nara! Sing more! It's beautiful and it's #Nara Always!

Here you go everyone her new OST. All Day, taken from her current drama Mr.Back. Epic! Enjoy & Cheers! Naraaaaaaa! JJang! Fighting! ;) P/S : Nara ssii you made my day! :((

cr MBC, uploader

• 4 weeks later...
Guest OreoVampire

Hello Jang Nara ! *wave* This year 2015 is just the beginning. Let's Make it Right Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. To Milky Way! NaraJJang, Fighting!

Guest OreoVampire

HAHA .. Something makes me feel uneasy now.. maybe not, I actually feel too excited now. My friend from Jang Nara Official Soompi Thread on Actor & Actress side posted a youtube link of other singer singing Nara ssii song..

So I have one here my bias from SNSD Sunny ssii ! ;) doing cover for Nara ssii's Song Na Do Yeo Ja Rap Ni Da 나 도여  자 랍  니 다, means I'm a woman too! Naddooo!! :))

cr. Uploader

Guest OreoVampire

@nakatsubebe yes ! :x ne majayeo !
@hankitae42 I'm gonna need a partner in crime. So am including your name on the first page as my prtner engineer for this thread. Let's work hard and more Oreo ! Nara ssii fighting !

Make it right!!  Make it right!!~ \:D/
Hello active peeps and lurkers!!  Our Nara-ssi is working on her NEW ALBUM this year!  Hopefully it comes out this year, too. ;)  Currently listening to all of her albums now~ ;))  Strictly no posting of links regarding illegal downloads!! ;))What will be the theme on her next album?Sexy?xeQeaMJ.gif
Or cute?LsmY5hi.gif
gifs cr: DC Inside;))

I think i can also stay here Lol! I love jang nara the singer! Thanks @kyorean for reviving this thread! I hope we can reach page 100 in no time, before reaching the 1st decade since this thread was created. 
For now, let me post my all time favorite jang nara song. I'm not even Korean but because i love this song soooo much, i was able to memorize it Lol! I can sing it actually, but i won't coz it might rain, Lol!! Anyways,here it is: 
 i only think of you - jang nara.

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 Shake shake it HAHA contagious lol !!
@AnnaS please be seated. Help yourself :)

You know that's my favorite song too. No Man Seng Gang Na, I Only Think Of You. A favorite among favorites HAHA. I'm a bath room singer so, that song always in my selection \:D/

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 ~! Look who is in the house above our posts here. Page 22, the first post! @bjharm :)) :x

I love this song. Tinker Bell ..happy mode on!

Me too, i'm a bathroom singer lol! Aside from that, i like "if you ask me to" because it's in english lol! I can understand what nara sshi is saying.. but i like confession too. I can feel her emotions when singing this. Is this her first single? I can't remember lol..

Archived