Jun Matsumoto

Guest nekokitty

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilyphilia.

matsujun has a new movie coming up! the title is 'my sis' and it's about a twin brother falling in love with his twin sister! so in other words, it's incest we're talking about! :lol: i think this role is a big challenge for him but my matsujun is just a fantastic actor so no worries! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest my_love_shy

matsujun has a new movie coming up! the title is 'my sis' and it's about a twin brother falling in love with his twin sister! so in other words, it's incest we're talking about! :lol: i think this role is a big challenge for him but my matsujun is just a fantastic actor so no worries! :)

so are you serious that he's going to be doing this drama? this seems too weird for me, falling for his sister thing....but if he's in this then i guess i'll watch it.

Guest yuans7love

he was sooooo cute in kimi wa petto and sooooo hot in gokusen and kinda annoying in the beginning of hana yori dango but i fell in love again after he stopped being really mean to the girl :lol:

Guest goodvibrations

^ Well, he was suppose to be mean. lol.

Jun was superb in Gokusen, I'm gobbling up each episode *_*

Hana Yori Dango was a bit..hrm..rushed? I really liked the manga so I had high expectations and Matsumoto wasn't exactly who I thought would play a Doumyouji.

Kimi wa petto..oh gawd. Matsumoto's kissing scenes with Koyuki *_* -dies-

Guest ichigo_no_powder

i used to really not like him becuase his hair really bothered me but after watching gokusen, hana yori dango and kimi wa petto, his acting skills have won me over. I love Matsumoto Jun!!

Guest the last hour.

I can't wait to see the new drama =] I don't mind incest x]

Jun is my obsession currently and i loved him in gokusen!

I haven't seen him in Kindaichi Shonen no Jikembo 3 though :o I wonder what its about!

MatsuJun<333

Guest my_love_shy

^ the drama/movie (i don't know) Kindaichi Shonen no Jikembo 3 is like a horror movie. i saw the preview for it and i thought it was too kiddy forme, because it was one of his earlier movies. i think tokyo towers is a good movie that he did. it's one he made during 2002, so he still has the hair he does in gokusen. but if you want to see any of these previews for his dramas/ movies. just go to youtube.com and type in the thing your looking for. it should take you to watch a preview of it.

Archived