Jun Matsumoto

Guest nekokitty

Guest goodvibrations

He was cute in Kimi wa Pet. I like him better acting out cute and playful characters, rather than his aloof ones (Matsumoto looks like the happy and playful type) lol.

His current drama is Hana Yori Dango starring opposite Oguri Shun and Inoue Mao.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yuans7love

MOMO!!! :wub:

He was cute in Kimi wa Pet. I like him better acting out cute and playful characters, rather than his aloof ones (Matsumoto looks like the happy and playful type) lol.

His current drama is Hana Yori Dango starring opposite Oguri Shun and Inoue Mao.

OMG is it out already?? i have to watch it!!!

his teeth annoyed me. but he looks sooo good, with when he's not talking<33 it makes me want to fall to pieces.

GOOOODDNNEESS! i cannot wait until hana yori dango comes out. :] :] :] :]

<33333

edit//

WHAT?!?! ITS OUT?!?!?!?!?!

• 1 month later...
Guest BaBi_MeLz

yah i wished he was MY PET! :lol: i absolutely fell in love widd him in Kimi wa Petto :wub: but GOKUSEN was the show that started the attraction of SHIN SAWADA! ^_^ MORE PICS PLZ hehe!!!

in my opinion he doesnt look that good

but in gokusen he was so hawt! mainly cause of his personality in there that make him hot...

but he IS a cutie!! one of my fave japanese actorz...

the other is oguri shun!! :D

Guest lilyphilia.

i love him!!! :wub: he's so hot!!! :wub:like most girls, i fell in love with him in gokusen as sawada shin(so cool!) and after watching kimi wa petto, i fell for him more! haven't watched kindaichi yet and hyd! i want to watch it so badly but can't even d/l a single episode because i'm on dial-up! it sucks!

he's just so hot!!! :wub:

Guest lovely-disaster

<3 jun..i loved him in gokusen, fell in love with him in kimi wa petto, and then died when i saw him in hana yori dango. <3 <3 <3

Guest strawberrynkiwi

jun7.jpg

haha this picture reminds me of jaejoong from dbsk!! lol

jun is VERY hot and cute... i felt in love with him after watching gokusen! and now with hana yori dango... i realized he isn't just really hot and cute but he is a FANTASTIC actor too!!! he definitely isn't the handsome tall type, but the way he acts out the character in his dramas. just captures anyone's heart!!! i lOOOOOve him... he isn't bad in singing either!! really unique voice :)

my current obsession :P

Archived