Jun Matsumoto

Guest nekokitty

Guest my_love_shy

I love his lips <3.

lol...me too. don't you guys think that his lips look like he is ready to be kissed all the time?

thanks so much neena for the last picture...he looks so cute.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MiyaKisses

Sorry for quoting, but, is that a frilly flower on his crouch? :blink: It's very distracting. LOL

hahahaha...i was thinking the very same thing!!

btw, thanks Neena for the pictures! some of the hottest ones i've seen of jun :rolleyes:

Guest lilyphilia.

I found some more pictures of MatsuJun. I think these are HOT pictures of him! Some of the best that i've seen! I got into him when i saw HYD. I think he's a very good actor and i would not mind watching is other works. He's an OK singer and BTW, i think that his eye brows are the coolest part on his body. i think he's too thin for a man. hehe.

MatsuJun11.jpg

MatsuJun10.jpg

MatsuJun6.jpg

MatsuJun5.jpg

This is one of my favorite pictures of Arashi when they were younger. JUN is so CUTE!

Arashi.jpg

these are really hot pics of matsujun!! :wub: thnx for sharing! and i love his eyebrows too! :)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I just finished kimi wa petto, omgosh jun is so cute!!! koyuki is so damn lucky that jun kissed her like 254654351645 times!!! ahhhh so jealous mann he is soooooo hot!!!!

Guest *lyrynne*

these are really hot pics of matsujun!! :wub: thnx for sharing! and i love his eyebrows too! :)

ahem....you really love him that much? he~ me to... but as your friend he's yours...

Guest lilyphilia.

ahem....you really love him that much? he~ me to... but as your friend he's yours...

yay!!! jinny! so the drama ha!? hehe,,of course, i really love him that much and he's definitely the guy i'm going to marry!! it's obvious nmn with my avi and banner dba? hehe :P just joking,,but jokes are only half meant!! hehe,, :lol:

Guest aquatears

i've watched gokusen, loved him in that.

now i'm watching hana yori dango, and i'm falling more and more in love with him :). his facial expressions as the formidable doumyouji are freakin' priceless. he's such an awesome actor :D.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Iv3_imt

cute...hot...cool..JUn

i first saw him in GOkusen..

and he caught my eyes...

i like his eyes ... the way he look at you ...

and i like his hair in Gokusen

wish him the best in his career....

Guest kaylah^18

Since everyone seems to have noticed matsu in gokusen heres a few clips from the series

PDVD_256.jpg

PDVD_146.jpg

i luv this pic when he acted all cranky whenver yankumi messes his hair

PDVD_038.jpg

sawada shin pissed, i luv it when he luks all crummy

PDVD_036.jpg

i liked his role as shin in gokusen, his acting as a delinquent was really good not to mention hot

PDVD_223.jpg

shin in one of his brooding moments

PDVD_044.jpg

and lastly, my fav pic,,,

PDVD_124.jpg

Archived