Jun Matsumoto

Guest nekokitty

AHHH! i didn't know there was a MATSUMOTO JUN thread!!

ANYWAYS, i love him! He is a really good actor.

I love him in Hana Yori Dango and Kimi Wa Petto.

*sighs. it makes me want a momo. haha.

anywho. this is my favorite scene in Kimi wa petto.

v

v

v

doggyjun.jpg<333

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my_love_shy

himawari i'll try to see if i can do your request if not then some nice person in here can help you out! ^_^

`theQUEEN hello! that's my favorite scene from KWP also!!!! that drama made me laugh...jun is so adorable!

Guest escapist

hes pretty hot in some pics, but for some reason i just dont find him so.. attractive, but the pics u have on the first post make me go 0_0 *drool* lol

i've always felt that pics don't do him justice.. must see him in action. ohmy the charm! :blush:

Guest himawari

himawari i'll try to see if i can do your request if not then some nice person in here can help you out! ^_^

Thank you so much, i'll wait for it. Hopefully, there are many more matsujun fans coming in thise thread. Go Matsujun Fans! We love Jun Matsumoto!

Guest my_love_shy

hello fellow jun fan, i made a quiz here. try it out! see if you are a true jun fan. if you haven't watch the dramas, then try to see if you will know the answers. i tried not to put spoilers so hopefully i didn't. have fun!

Jun Fan QUIZ!!!

these pictures are so cute.

he's my favorite japanese actor.

ahhh <3

but i think he matches momo so much more than domyoji.

agh.

no, he matches both.

i just like momo's character too much.

i think he makes the drama 48tyq84w752472x better than the manga.

^took the quiz!!!! got 100% WEEE!!!!

he's soo darn hot!

gotta love his hairstyle and his BEAUTIFUL lips!!!!!

they're so kissable!!!!!

...akki.

Guest my_love_shy

^that is really cool! that means you are a true fan, and you watch too much of his dramas/songs/everything ^^

ooh..a matsujun thread! woot..hehe...i liked him in HYD and i loved him in KWP...he was so cute in there!!! especially when he would go "okaeri" and the hug her..:P

but he kinda dissapointed me in Tokyo Tower, not that the movie wasnt good or anything, i just dislike movies with that type of scenes, i didnt even watch it, just peeked thru and i saw some things i didnt like. and i didnt like his hair in HYD, when he had curly fringe sticking outta the hat/cap/whatisitcalledagain? :X

but he is cute though! i really enjoyed his acting in KWP. momo!! oh yea, he sang that superstar song, i couldnt help but smile my way as he sang "im a superstar"

Guest my_love_shy

ooh..a matsujun thread! woot..hehe...i liked him in HYD and i loved him in KWP...he was so cute in there!!! especially when he would go "okaeri" and the hug her..:P

but he kinda dissapointed me in Tokyo Tower, not that the movie wasnt good or anything, i just dislike movies with that type of scenes, i didnt even watch it, just peeked thru and i saw some things i didnt like. and i didnt like his hair in HYD, when he had curly fringe sticking outta the hat/cap/whatisitcalledagain? :X

but he is cute though! i really enjoyed his acting in KWP. momo!! oh yea, he sang that superstar song, i couldnt help but smile my way as he sang "im a superstar"

haha, superstar! i couldn't stop laughing when i heard that song. and then i saw the concert to it. it's so cute! he was so kiddy that made me laugh so hard. welcome to the thread vonn!

Guest habibi

Hey!

How come no body talks about him when he was in Gokusen? :P

Such a talented actor and singer...Just love him ♥

Quiz Score:100

Hehe, can't believe I got that.

Didnt watch Tokyo Towers because of those scenes but I remembered an interview/article where it had the name of the character that he played.

-Mimi

Guest my_love_shy

amnos_angel i'm glad that you took the test and got 100%! there was only two 100% with all of those who took the test. i hope it was fun for you guys? and alot of people did talk about him in gokusen. its all in the beginning of the first page though.

lol, i didn't watch tokyo towers yet. but i got the question from looking for his character's name.

good luck to those who didn't take it yet! and those who did take it, thanks alot! i'm really happy that you guys did ^^

Guest strawberrynkiwi

ahhh only 80%~

But I thought in Gokusen, he didn't go to college because he said he didn't have a dream or something he wanted to do for the rest of his life... not b/c his friends mean everything to him... he went to africa to do volunteer work

Guest cheesecake

thanks lilyphila for the pcitures of his twin sister. she is really to be with him, but i guess it's ok she is so darn lucky though. i wish i got to do a hot scene with jun.

did you guys see the picture of jun trying to grow his mustache out? i think it's recent. it was on of the arashi shows. well here it is. i think that he looks so gay in here. i wish he would shave it off, maybe he's been really busy or something ^^

junmasumoto455qk.jpg

i thought that this picture was really cute! so i just wanted to share

junmasumoto652gb.jpg

a very girly pose, but he looked so kiddy that i liked it.

YEAH!!!! 10 PAGES!!!

from what scene was that? who has twin sister?

Guest habibi

amnos_angel i'm glad that you took the test and got 100%! there was only two 100% with all of those who took the test. i hope it was fun for you guys? and alot of people did talk about him in gokusen. its all in the beginning of the first page though.

^^,It was fun.

Haha..I was in this board before,I prolly forgot what was happening in the first few pages, gomen =(

But I thought in Gokusen, he didn't go to college because he said he didn't have a dream or something he wanted to do for the rest of his life... not b/c his friends mean everything to him... he went to africa to do volunteer work

^I'm sure that's the story. That question sorta threw me off...

Archived