Good Entertainment's New 5 Member Girl Group

Guest pencilcasee.

finally!!!!! choi jina and hyo sung are going to debut!!!!! ^o^ yay!!! i've been waiting for them to debut ever since battle shinhwa has ended. thank God! since yoobin's already in WG, who's going to replace her?? or perhaps they would just debut as a 4 member group... ^^v curious to know their group name! cant wait! i somehow feel bad for Kim Aeri coz Good Ent didnt give her a contract unlike jina and hyosung... anyway, good luck to this group! im looking forward to their debut!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BOa_lOve

Another New group?

lolZz.. so many Sm trainee's~

LolZz... hea thanks for share info!

they're all from Shinhwaa MV..

Also battle heheh~<333

Once in your lifetime~

thanks~-------

Guest CharlotteDarcy

I wonder why Yoobin left. probably money issue. or maybe it was a deal between JYP & Good En.

Don't be silly about them disbanding. When Hyunah had to leave, did Wondergirls disband? no.

On the other hand, I am very happy so many girlband debuted this year. The power of girls!!!!

Guest ILLUSiiON

Can anyone PM me a link to the first two episodes?

The links on the first page aren't working for me :sweatingbullets:

Can I have the link too?.. Please

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anne&top

i read that Yoobin left because there were some issues/problems over her contract.

(not 100% sure though)

but if they are really gonna debut in dec as it was said,

then....

ITS ONLY A MONTH TIME LEFT!!

hopefully. :P

Guest juhilove

well Iwish they debut in Dec but still no news in Goodent well Idont know if they add anew member but if its four it ok for me because those are my favorite member and Iam going to support them

Is that Yoobin as in Yoobin of WG?...wow she looks different in those photos .n. i didn't know she was in shinhwa's video.

Also so I'm guessing she switched agencies since she was suppose to be with Good Ent but now is with JYP..

Anywho Gina looks really pretty...she looks like the type that has some spunk .n. can dance...I look forward to this new girl group.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xXsmilesXx

^correct me if am wrong but i thought Gina was from Canada not the States

Can anyone PM me a link to the first two episodes?

The links on the first page aren't working for me :sweatingbullets:

Yes please can someone pm me the link as well..i will like to see..

Guest alex68812

from what i heard Yoo-bin didn't left because of her contract or money issue,I read from some where that they trade Yoo-bin to JYP because they said her image didn't fit the group,so they might not disband,Also Good Ent. should have some more trainee to take her place so that won't be a major issue,I just can't wait untill they debute

Archived