Good Entertainment's New 5 Member Girl Group

Guest pencilcasee.

Guest jaejoong<3

oh wow o.o i read this the other day but didn't get to reply .___.;;; I'm also in shock that YooBin is in Wonder girls now o.o It really makes me wonder why she switched :x;;; and how she did it so fast o.o;; I wished she'd stayed with Good and the other girls T_T but i'll still support her in Wonder Girls ^^ <333

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suntory

I just read a comment in the Battle thread that Good's having some problems, and that this group's disbanding because Yoo bin left. Any confirmation about that?

I hope it's not true, because what a waste it would be. I'm sure these girls, even if there will only be four of them in the group, are talented enough to make it... but I guess if it's true, it's because Good's putting the money they've been earning in the wrong places, which hardly have anything to do with their artists. <_<

Guest pencilcasee.

^ Yeah I read that too :(

I'm not sure if it's true or not. I know at least Gina and Hyosung have signed contracts with Good Ent cuhs of Battle Shinhwa and I'm pretty sure the other two girls should have signed contracts too. Normally contracts would be hard to break and stuff, but after Yoobin's move to JYP I'm not so sure anymore. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. I have a feeling they're not disbanded, but Good just might be prolonging their debut for now.

If anything, the problem should be due to Good Ent's money issues. They have at least two other girl trainees that I know of that can replace Yoobin's spot.

edit ;

Okay so I went snooping around LOL. I only ran across the rumors of them disbanding at the Daum forum which is sorta like a rumor mill anyway. Nothing at their cafe, Gina's cafe, or Hyosung's cafe. Sometimes rumors can hold actual truths, but until there's an official announcement of some sort we should chill. However, knowing Good - no announcements for a while -__- These girls weren't supposed to debut until December anyway. So I guess all we can do now is wait. Btw, Gina's birthday coming up on the 13th :D

Guest dongbangshinki

What?? disband this group becoz yoo bin left GOOD?? hm.. hope this is not true.. coz i hope Gina can debut.. hahahah... anyway.. even they only have 4 members, i'll still supporting them.. ^^

if the WG yoobin really is this yoobin, i think its pretty messed up... where does her loyalty lie... i mean, she trained with these girls and set up a group with them and all. i understand WG would earn her more fame and money but no loyalty at all... plus, now she's left these girls in an uncertain future... will they be able to debut now? disappointing.

i really hope they don't disband cause i really want to see these girls debut. i was really excited for them.

but knowing good emg, it probably is money issues. >_<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wassayo!

I don't think Good would disband a group because one of the trainees left the debuting group. That would make no sense. Why waste all that time and effort on training the girls just so they rot pursuing nothing. It would just be easier to find a replacement. As for Yoobin, she's just doing business. Loyalty is fine and dandy, but whoever pays more is usual what people go for otherwise why would you even bother?

gina3.jpg

the first girl, gina looks really pretty in the first picture but those other one she doesn't look as pretty. sorry.

gina9.jpg

then her friend to the right looks PRETTY. I was hoping she was coming out as a singer but i realize it's gina that we're looking at heheh.

Guest Kristtina

wow,had no idea that goodentertainment is gonna have girl group!?

but in other hand its soo cool!!!!besides,could someone pm links to download with the MTV diary show,please?streaming links dont work and would like to download them....anyone?...

and of course thank u to members who posted those pics and info about the girls,hope theyll succeed

Guest juhilove

I hope they dont disband I really like them Iam waiting for Dec for their debute Ithink they have the same destiny with Battle one of member left before debut and replace with hwichan who Idont think Icould imagine another in his place now and wish this girl group add new member or stay as four

Guest vnsmnone12

Good lord.......stop with the groups.......STOP IT..lol jesus can't anyone be SOLO these days? what is going on with Korea? lol I guess they think "the more members the more money" ??? I don't think so O.o there should be more solo singers if they just want to make good money since they're less people to spilt money around with lol.

it's like they're going through old MV's and picking out the models / actress' in them.. and just saying "oh oh she's cute, put her name down for our next group" lmao...kidding but really ..there is enough...>_>

Guest juhilove

Idont care if there many group I like compitian that could produce good music and people have different taste Imight like one group and dont like other groups variety is good in music

also not all solo singer are sucessful in korea they dont have big fan base

Ilike group because it team work

Guest anne&top

yep.

i guess many people like bands better than solos. (like me)

i wonder what their concept will be.

didnt get the chance to watch their diary and the link is dead.

Guest superstar`kiss

Oh wow! most of them has been in Once in a Lifetime....

SO AWESOME!!!!!! Good luck to them! I like this idea that GOOD EMG is coming out with a girl group!

Good Entertaiment would find another solution to find another traineer to replace YooBin as now she's in WG.

The chosen traineer would fit in this group and they'll hopefully debut :D

The diary must have been made before YooBin joined WG so it's cool :P

I never thought it was possible to pick another traineer from another company to join another group in another company lol.

And YooBin had the quality to do that so :P

They're all pretty, and good singers so I hope they'll debut sooner than we hope or I hope lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anne&top

come to think of it, i dont think they will be debuting in dec.

shinhwa is holding their concert in dec,

i think Good will be busy promoting their concert.

if they were to debut in december, it will clashes along with Shinhwa's activities.

i got a feeling they will debut next year.

either way, i really REALLY hope they will debut somehow.

hopefully they found a replacement for yoobin.

Archived