Good Entertainment's New 5 Member Girl Group

Guest pencilcasee.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

COOL! ahaha~ they seem interesting! LOL jeon hyosung looks really cute! she reminds me of one of my friends. lol.. hmm.. gina looks really pretty in the first pic. in the picture where she's wearing red, she looks a bit like nicole from kara. lol.. ahaha~ i hope they become really popular. it seems like every one is soo excited about gina debuting.. so she must be really good. lol.. wahh~ i'm excited for them too. LOL i hope they debut soon! ahaha~ ohh.. and all of them are really pretty in those caps! omgg.. i can't wait for their debut! LOL

Guest Mademoisella

WOOT HOOT

can't wait to see their debut!

it'll be intense ; can't wait ;

major competition now for the girls ;

Guest dongbangshinki

Wah.. I'm a BIG FAN of Gina.. Finally she's going to debut.. But i thought she's going to debut as solo.. He he.. Anyway, i'm looking forward to this group.. The other 4 members look so cute and pretty as well.. Thanks for sharing the info.. ^^

Guest hamdainvincible

Gina has a great body.

i wonder what they're like.

but they have a lot of competition since there are so many girl bands nowadays.

Guest beckyvang17

somehow i'm lookin forward to this group...my hopes are high!..haha

maybe cause it's the same company as shinhwa's..haha

rooting for them!!

=]becky

Guest dongbangshinki

I'm not really sure about hyo sung.. Coz i haven't finish watching the battle shinhwa episodes.. Ha ha.. Gina is my favourite.. I love her voice.. She can really sing well in live.. I love the song 'A Fan In Love'.. Does anyone know who is the original singer? Anyway, i'm looking forward to this group.. Hwaiting.. ^^

Archived