Good Entertainment's New 5 Member Girl Group

Guest pencilcasee.

Guest susiee

I really like these girls so far!!

I wonder what style of music they're going to do? and what image they're going to have on their debut?

for some reason, I get the feeling they'll be like the girl version of what Battle and Shinhwa do...so they'll be really versatile and do like a combination of tougher pop (almost r&b/hip hop to show off their dancing) and cutesy bubblegum pop. =D

i wonder if one of them raps?? that would be interesting lol

i really love the image they have right now though...the girl-next-door image xD

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sae-ri

wow... another girl group... cool they came from Battle Shinhwa! hehe.. and I like Gina's pic with Eric.. geesh..

yea I also wonder what type of music they will have I hope Rnbish cause I don't like the sexy cutesy type of music.. something like that.. I want a mature one. I'll w8 for their debut..

Guest x3DOLPHiN

ooh I'm watching their show right now ^^ it

seems so real to me. haha. I love their apratment! it's soo nice ><

and the girls are really cute.omgoodnes the kitchen. haha okay.

Well, I don't care whether they are pretty or not, as long as they have talent!

they're not much to look at at first, but once you see them in videos and see

them speak and get to know their personality, they start to seem very pretty.

haha.

are you watching on tv ?

or website if website ? can i have the link ?

Guest susiee

are you watching on tv ?

or website if website ? can i have the link ?

the link to the episode is on the first post!! just click where it says "MTV Diary Of 五少女 Episode 1" :D

Guest pencilcasee.

I really like these girls so far!!

I wonder what style of music they're going to do? and what image they're going to have on their debut?

for some reason, I get the feeling they'll be like the girl version of what Battle and Shinhwa do...so they'll be really versatile and do like a combination of tougher pop (almost r&b/hip hop to show off their dancing) and cutesy bubblegum pop. =D

i wonder if one of them raps?? that would be interesting lol

i really love the image they have right now though...the girl-next-door image xD

i know hyosung raps :) you can see her rap in battle shinhwa. i think in one of the episodes she even says she's a better rapper than singer. i think her rapping is quite nice, but they didn't show too much of it unfortunately.

i am so aggravated at good ent. i guess their debut won't be for a while since their info isn't even out. i remember battle's info and promo banner was on the site a month or so before their official debut.

anyways, happier news! the second episode of their show comes out tonight in korea. i'll update with links later tonight or tomorrow ^_^

Guest s2_syj

cy28884.jpg

^ gina choi looks quite amazing in this picture (:

she makes a pretty good model.

they're a bit older than most girl groups

i hope they're a bit more concentrated on vocal skills ^^;;

aigoo... it seems good ent has already started poorly on their promo... how can u have a show already airing and like NOTHING on their website... seriously, i dun like how good EMG promos their talents... battle is having a rough time cause of their lack of promos and now the new group isn't really getting much except for taht show. i really hope they step it up man. >_<

i watched the first episode and they're so cute and i have to say, really good first impressions. i may be biased tho cause i loved gina in battle shinhwa. she also seems to have improved her korean. i remember in the battle shinhwa days, she had this american kinda accent to her korean speaking. now its more flowing. i can't wait to hear what kinda songs they will come out with.

Guest pencilcasee.

updated first page with link to 2nd episode :D

it's still loading for me, but will edit with reply after i watch it.

edit:

finally got to watch it after it kept on loading for everrrr. darn mncast >.<

anyways this episode you get to see a little more of the other members besides gina who had a lot of screen time on the first episode lol. yoojin is so terribly cute! her and hyosung are so talkative ^_^ i sorta don't like the fact that they're filiming this in saipan though. seems like sometimes the film crew is concetrating more on the scenery and such and not so much on the girls. i would've loved to see more of them at their dorm and practicing. sadly i think this is the last episode since i didn't see a preview for ep 3. i'm totally bummed. oh well i'm waiting for their debut. i hope it's soooon :D

Guest 영원한 사랑

Can't wait for their debut!! <3

I know they can sing and dance.

They should do well.

I'm also glad they are all not TOO young. :)

Perfect ages.

Guest kiss_me

OMG it's choi jina~ :w00t:

i sooo love that girl! ^^

i totally liked her in battle shinhwa!

really great voice!!

and i'm so happy she's FINALLY debuting already!!!

Guest eleclya111

I was looking trough my Battle folders and I found tis photo of Chris with Gina from the Batle Shinhwa days :D

Cute.

Chris looks strange though XD (right in my sig, that's what he looks like right now)

chrisjina.jpg

Guest chae-gyeong_01

oh, so Gina and Chris are cousins..

I don't really know Chris..

I know he's a battle member..

but i don't really know about him..

but i really want to hear all of them sing..

YAYAYAYA!!! Finally Gina is debuting....I've been waiting ever since Battle Shinhwa....I though Gina and HyoSung would make like a duo or something cuz they were the only two girls chosen. Gina is AMAZING, her voice is soooooooo GOOD, especially when she sang reflection at Battle Shinhwa finale.

I guess she's the main vocal for the group. Can't wait for their debut.

I lovee the duet Gina did with Chris, A Whole New World...

Guest jaejoong<3

boo T_T why does mcast hate me ;o; Neither of the episodes will load for me T_T Does anyone happen to have a hardcopy of this that they can upload and PM me the link, please? T_T

And aw ;o; This is the last episode? T_T hopefully it's not and they just forgot to put a preview in or something T_T;;; because that'd be really saddening T_T;;; Only two episodes... But then maybe they'll get a longer series-type thing later after they really debut :x *Hopes it's like that if this is actually the last episode* ^^

Aw~ That picture of Gina and Chris <3 I love that picture of them XD it's so cute ^^ Gina is so cute <333

EDIT

oh o.o I topped a page *falls over* I'll post up some pictures that I have later~ I'm at work right now XD; So i don't have my pictures T_T;;; *falls* So then when ppl see this page, they'll get to see pictures that they want to see first XD;;; instead of just my whining about mcast and the shortness of the diaries XD

EDIT2

although a bit late ._.; Here are pictures that I promised to post~ ^^ Just a few of Jina... I hope they haven't been posted yet T_T;;; but I like Gina and I have a few of her pictures so~ ^^

052607mh8.th.jpg 060607nc6.th.jpg e86ec2c23272bu9.th.jpg

Also, thank you, idealise for the hard files~~~ ^^ Mcast hates me for some reason T_T;;;

Archived