[Korean manhwa] Juhie Jurie [1], [2], [3] and [4]

Guest Izam.

SCANS UPDATED 2006.08.11!Sorry but I will not continue the other two mangas (Pink Sky was too long and difficult, and JJY is already done by so another group who was already way ahead of me).
IPB Image

I have decided to scanlate another one of my fav. korean manhwa Juhie Jurie by Yang Yeo-Jin (since this hasn't been scanlated yet?) image

Again this is from the Chinese version so the names are in Pin Yin. Don't distribute my links out. Read from the right page to the left. I am not that good at these kind of things so it's messy as usual. Thanks for understanding. image 
Volumes: 9 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=60702

=====================================================================

Juhie Jurie volume 1 complete index.

Cover scan and scans 1-9

Scans 10-19

Scans 20-24

Scans 25-34

Scans 35-44

Scans 45-49

Scans 50-59

Scans 60-69

Scan 70

Scans 71-75

Scans 76-83 end of volume 1

Juhie Jurie volume 2 complete index.

Cover scan and scans 1-7

Scans 8-17

Scan 18

Scans 19-28

Scans 29-33

Scans 34-42

Scans 43-50

Scans 51-61

Scans 62-71

Scans 72-81

Scans 82-85 end of volume 2

Juhie Jurie volume 3 complete index.

Cover scan and scans 1-7

Scans 8-17

Scans 18-25

Scans 26-32

Scans 33-42

Scans 43-49

Scans 50-53

Scans 54-62

Scans 63-72

Scans 73-84 End of volume 3

Juhie Jurie volume 4 index

Cover scan and scans 1-9

Scans 10-13

Scans 14-27

To help readers get the names straight, here is a Juhie Jurie character index: (there is a character index and chart in the manhwa so I actually translated these as well)

-Zheng Juhie = Older sister. 180cm, 58kg, blood type O, Sagittarius. Su Hua high school 2nd year. She appears cold and tough but she is actually a softy inside and cries easily. She is cautious and independent. Carries a tall figure. Her clothing style = a little on the masculine yet still somewhat romantic.

-Zheng Jurie = Younger sister. 165cm, 45kg, blood type B, Libra. Zai Yuan middle school (art school) 3rd year. Dance major. She is immature, and self-centered. She gains weight easily so she's constantly watching her weight. Her clothing style = 100% princess style.

-Wu Zhi Hui = Juhie's best friend. 158cm, 50KG, blood type AB, Aquarius. Su Hua high school 2nd year. She is somewhat slow in the head, and she raises her voice a lot in public. She'll always back up her friends. Her clothing style = childish.

-An Zai Min = Juhie's crush in 6th grade. (he is only in the manhwa briefly)

-Zhi Yong = Juhie's classmate from 6th grade. 188cm, 72kg, blood type A, Taurus. Zai Hua high school (art school) 2nd year. Photography major. He is nice and innocent, so he can't read people's minds too well because of that. He likes Jurie but he's too quiet and gentle for her taste. His clothing style = in this manhwa he's the most inconspicuous character. He knows nothing about the lastest fashion and does not keep up with trends. He doesn't want to spend the time to care about what he wears so he dresses very casually.

-Che Shi Xuan = A guy that Juhie met at her work. 184cm, 65KG, blood type AB, Leo. Yan Shi university 2nd year. He is 4 years older than Juhie. He seems to be full of a lot emotions and yet at times he can be as cold as ice. His family carries a strong musical background but he is more interested in modern music. His clothing style = he is always wearing eithier black or white, no other colors. Yet his style is full of attitude. He likes simple cuts with unique designs.

-Jin You Na = Lead singer of the famous band, Tropical Rain Forest. 173cm, 55KG, blood type O, Capricorn. She looks a lot like Juhie and she has high confidence. Her clothing style = sexy style.

-Song Sheng Zhi = A boy who's always chasing after Jurie. 173cm, 60kg, blood type B, Aries. He goes to the same school as Jurie. He is no PRUDE. He is full of passion and he is constantly makes excuses to justify his actions, whether they are good or bad. His clothing style = Hip Hop style.

Juhie Jurie volume 1

click on thumbnails to read

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

More to come.

Uploading.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eddokun

wow thank you so much for sharing this with us... but wuts with her parents -_- treating her and her sister so differently >-<!!! there mite b sumthin bhind dat so i will read on ^-^

thank you so much for taking your time to scantlate this for us

Guest Eddokun

wow its getting more interesting that we can see the story from more ppls side of view haaha man how can the two sisters be so different O_o well thank you so much ^-^ this story is getting even more interesting as it goes on

Archived