[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

I know I was hoping the director change Yuki and Soujiro relationship instead of following the manga...crossing my fingers!!! I thought that in Hana Yori Dango 2 their relationship was going to change to something else besides friends but it didn't especially the ending where I thought Soujiro was going to let Yuki ride on his motocycle but he said "next time" maybe that's a hint for the movie :D

hmm...I think it's unlikely. It was a polite "decline" when he said "uhh...sorry maybe next time" and he drove off. He wasn't offering her a ride, but she was asking for one. How else could he answer? "No way"? That would hurt her feelings. He didn't even stop when she chased after him. Also, they all know their parents will arrange marriage for them. If they defy their parent's wish, they must have to really really love that girl. Like Domyouji defied his mom to marry Makino. As for Rui, I don't think his parents seem so strict, not sure. They don't even give him much of an allowance. He's the poorest out of F4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like there's going to be a lot of flashbacks.... like the specials from anego and liar game.

oh well :P I haven't finished HYD2 yet

ahhh there won't be flashbacks. Who will pay for movie ticket to watch it in theatres if they fill it with flashbacks? The mangaka and the scriptwriter will work together to create a continuation of HYD2

I haven't even watched part 2 yet but I'm still planning to. For the love of Oguri Shun and Matsuda Shota, I can't wait. There's so many drama I still need to finish and watch. I'll try to hurry up with HYD2 before the finale of the movie comes out.

Guest laura_budora

ive recently been watching hyd 1&2 again hehe

omg im so excited for this movie

summer 2008?

thats so far from now! T.T

for HYD i will wait (:

Guest lastlovesong

i'm so excited for thissssss, even though I thought the ending of 2 was perfect :(.

oh well, more F4 never hurts! :D

Guest P I N K I E..W I N K I E

gwahh i can't wait! can't wait!! can't wait!!!!!! xDDDD

kekeke..i love the series and now they're coming back with a final movie!!!

*jumps in joy*

kekekekek xDD

thanks for sharing!!! again.. i CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Guest ilene_y

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO I ONLY SEE THIS NOW?!?!?! OMGOSH!! Yessssssssssss<333

This is so amazing. Even though I am sleep deprived and grumpy, now I am feeling a

bit lighter because of this news. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait till this comes out! Gosh,

Oguri Shun<333 I'm sure the movie is going to be amazing :]

I soooooooooo concur :) :)

Cant wait!!!!! wonder what's going to happen in the movie this time.

Maybe Makino and Domyouji marriage ceremony??!!

Im hoping that Yuki and Soujiro ends up together but who knows...even though if they dont end together i want Yuki to end up with someone who really likes her (:

anyway for those who are living in Singapore, starhub channel 56 is going to air HYD2 this saturday at 9pm.

can't wait to see it (somehow i end up with wanting to see movies/drama that will be aired in half a year, or a year or some that aren't gonna be for sure.... *_*)

and i hope that the story is good and not based on the extra ch that was in the manga...

• 3 weeks later...

okay, so I just got done watching HYD2. Are they thinking about getting married in the movie, Makino and Tsukushi? Seems like everyone wants Soujiro and Yuki to end up together. I do hope that there will be more about they're relationship in the movie... though I doubt it. Shizuka seems like she's very confuse with her feelings about Rui. At the end of HYD, she appeared again for Makino's graduation and went right back to Rui.

Guest addickshun

OGURI SHUN IN IT AGAIN?

wow he's like the representative of hana kim reality,

i totally can't wait for this seeing the drama was so good<3

edit: PWN PWN PWN.

Archived