NRG's LEE SUNGJIN to WED SOON to SHINJI

Echoe

Get your facts straight, Jahye. ShinJi DID say that she liked Shin Hyesung. If you somewhat feel grudged against this, go check out 2004 Gayo DaeSang when Lee SooYoung won the award and she was crying buckets. Shin Hyesung was right there with her, comforting her and wiping away her tears when ShinJi openly expressed to the public that she liked him because he was such a gentleman.

So she said it the Gayo DaeSang awards? :unsure: She actually said "I like Shin Hye Sung"? I've never seen proof of this.

Because from what I remember, there was an article or something posted here saying she said she liked a singer with an 'S' in his name.. that's all. :)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sungaaah

hahaha i knew it !

the first time i saw them hanging out together i thought they would make such a cute couple.

congrats to them ! hope they have lots of pretty and talented babies together hehehe ~~

Guest callalily

wow...... i had no idea lol

aww good for them though if this is really true.

they're both really fun people so i don't think they would get bored of each other

such a cute couple :)

Guest lovelylil819

AHH!!! I LOVE LEE SUNG JIN! I LOVE SHINJI EVEN MORE!! They would definitely make the greatest couple ever! They are both funny and nice. NRG and Koyote have always been close. They even opened up a store together. Seems like they predicted a long future together. I'm so GLAD!!! :D

Guest cindel25

7b60a4423d6a04c6004af170a774be.jpg

The full picture is alot more disturbing, but alot of people believe it was photoshopped

this is the cellphone pic? Photoshopped what?

Someone must really dislike them both to go to such lengths whatever it was.

Guest banana_milk

So she said it the Gayo DaeSang awards? :unsure: She actually said "I like Shin Hye Sung"? I've never seen proof of this.

Because from what I remember, there was an article or something posted here saying she said she liked a singer with an 'S' in his name.. that's all. :)

yeah that's what I thought too. When I watched YSMM where she appeared and said it, I believe she only said that he was in a member of a group with an "s" in his name. I think most people just jumped to the conclusions that it was Shin Hyesung.

Guest evelyn168

If Sungjin and Shinji are really dating, then congrats... They're great pals and stuff... But I'm still skeptical of who the bride will be...

I can't believe he wants to get married... He seems like a player cause he's got tons of female celebs #s... He's quite funny... All the best to him anyways.

i remember long time ago in a newpaper or on the internet they were dating but i then i heard they never went out..... so they are going out, that is very interesting......

Archived