[drama 2007] Evasive Inquiry Agency 얼렁뚱땅 흥신소

Guest Soy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

evslvelnquirygencye04hdwb7.jpg

EP 5 PREVIEW SUMMARY

사건파일no5.

은재의 패쇄 공황으로 인해 강승호 일당들에게 발각된 무열일행은 무열을 앞세워 강승호와 대치시킨 후 용수와 희경의 재치로 어려움을 빠져나간다.

다시 본연의 모습을 수습한 은재는 무열일행이 발견한 지도의 감정을 의뢰하고 감정사는 그지도가 고지도임이 틀림없고 고지도 전문가인 이산을 소개한다.

우여곡절 끝에 경찰서에서 만나게 되는 이산!

희경의 잔꾀에 지도의 비밀들을 속속히 말하고, 모든걸 알게 된 일행은 황금빌딩으로

가던 중 그 그 그 그 그 그 중요한 지도를.. 소매치기 당하는데...........

watch the clip here: http://asx.kbs.co.kr/player.html?title=...312&kind=56

Guest amane~matsuo

haahaa minki is eveer sooo adorable~! his hair is looking dorky but he's still adorable !! :lol:

this is funny !!! should watch B)

r0axx5.jpg

screencaps of the preview for EP 5:

evslvelnquirygencye04hdvq6.jpg

evslvelnquirygencye04hdkk8.jpg

evslvelnquirygencye04hdok2.jpg

evslvelnquirygencye04hdml2.jpg

evslvelnquirygencye04hdhj1.jpg

and the rated-19 'end' of the episode :w00t::P credits: EIA DC gallery

sgphoto20071017002546pg5.th.jpg sgphoto20071017002547sw2.th.jpg sgphoto20071017002604ud2.th.jpg

sgphoto20071017002611gi4.th.jpg sgphoto20071017002624fv3.th.jpg sgphoto20071017002633qi5.th.jpg

what does the banner say? also would anyone happen to know the song that Yoo Meol and Yong Soo sang to while in the car, driving to deliver the briefcase?

Guest Pyoungsang

sgphoto20071017002633qi5.th.jpg

what does the banner say? also would anyone happen to know the song that Yoo Meol and Yong Soo sang to while in the car, driving to deliver the briefcase?

The banner says "Books are precious, borrowed books even more so, owner Baek." I'll have to check this show out.

thanks Pyoungsang!

For those who are contemplating whether to watch this drama, maybe it's best if you watch EP 3-4 to see whether this drama is for you or not. And then if you like the drama, go back and watch EP 1-2 to fully understand/see what you were missing, since each episode seems to have a short recap of what happens in the episode before it. EP 3-4 have gotten me hooked.

Also, the production is ahead of the airing schedule that the previews included at the end of each episode contains several scenes that aren't found in the following episode/that week's episode, but as far as for the week after the next.

As for having the rated-19 'ending' to EP 4, I think it's a running joke because earlier in the episode they

purposely bleeped out what Moo Yeol was saying as he was cursing when he thought his $100,000 won was stolen by, I'm guessing Baek Min Chul's men as they searched for the 'treasure map'

, but nonetheless, haha to

those men, that's what you get for messing up the manhwa store! But, the missing pages sure would have been X-rated material...and kids read these things! They must have been purposely torn out.

I wonder which manga/manhwa the guy was looking at though. Is Yong Soo's surname also 'Baek'?

It's funny, because the guys ransacking the store were 'Baek' Min Chul's men

Guest Pyoungsang

thanks Pyoungsang!

As for having the rated-19 'ending' to EP 4, I think it's a running joke because earlier in the episode they

purposely bleeped out what Moo Yeol was saying as he was cursing when he thought his $100,000 won was stolen by, I'm guessing Baek Min Chul's men as they searched for the 'treasure map'

, but nonetheless, haha to

those men, that's what you get for messing up the manhwa store! But, the missing pages sure would have been X-rated material...and kids read these things! They must have been purposely torn out.

I wonder which manga/manhwa the guy was looking at though. Is Yong Soo's surname also 'Baek'?

It's funny, because the guys ransacking the store were 'Baek' Min Chul's men

Well, I gotten enough shows from you clubbox, it's the least I could do. :D

I just finish watching EP3&4, OMG! It's a lots of sign and many funny sences.

I think the next episode will more interesting la.

anybody who know what song when Moo Yeol and Yong Soo sing when thier go to the sea?

Ah... still laughing when think back to EP4 hehehehe

Archived