Seotaiji

Guest mangujowa

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cyberfruit

I didn't know whether I should make a new topic about this or not, but this seems to be the unofficial Seo Taiji thread, so i'll just post it here.

Anyway, forget about the UMD, because Taiji's releasing a 5 HOUR DVD! :o

http://taijihistory.com/english/tdp_bbs/vi...esdp_free&n=149

^There's the article.

3. Discs. Dear. God.

I am SO there. >_<

Oh man, I need this. I NEED this.

Guest mangujowa

I didn't know whether I should make a new topic about this or not, but this seems to be the unofficial Seo Taiji thread, so i'll just post it here.

^There's the article.

3. Discs. Dear. God.

I am SO there. >_<

oh my . yeah. >< any idea of how much it is??? ><'' it sucks being broke....

Guest Malice_Kaiser

^There's the article.

3. Discs. Dear. God.

I am SO there. >_<

Omfg. Can people from the US order it? Any idea how much it is? I'll kill myself if I can't get it. *twitch*

I don't have an all-region DVD player... :mellow:

Guest HeffyEnd

It's up for pre order on etpshop.com and on a few other Korean sites. I don't think it's on yesasia.com now or anything like that, but the Live Tour Zero DVD wasn't up for pre order there until about a week or so before it came out.

It's 29,000 KRW on etpshop.com, which Anrui told me is about $27 USD or so. But it does seem like it would cost more than that...

Guest Malice_Kaiser

$27...?? That's insane! I was expecting at the VERY least $50.

I guess I'll have to wait til Annyoung or YesAsia get it. *shrugs* Hopefully that'll be soon...

Guest Take Five

so is this just gonna show parts of his concerts or the whole thing? o.o

well i doubt it'll have that many concerts in a 5 hour dvd but i'm just asking cuz that would be freakin sweet.

Anrui told me is about $27 USD or so

Dont be spreading things I say to you around T_T I said I wasnt sure. Dont mislead the good people~

Guest HeffyEnd

I don't know if it's gonna be the whole concerts or not. I guess we'll just have to see.

And Anrui, I think you're right about the price anyway because the Zero DVD was around the same amount of KRW as the new DVD is and the Zero DVD cost me around $28 I think. Same goes with the Shedding Bird DVD/Book thing.

Well then, If I am right then yes, give me the credit.

I would think $2-whatever for the 3 disks they would at least be VCD though, maybe they'll be bootleg quality

Guest HeffyEnd

Well, the Shedding Bird and Zero DVD had perfect sound and video quality, and while they don't have 3 discs, they still came with a bunch of crap. And the article says "Dvd shows these all greatest performances with high quality of image and sound. So it is hightly collectible."

But I don't know, maybe we're both wrong and it IS going to be like $40 or $50. I guess we'll have to wait to see it on yesasia or whatever. Unless they'll only sell it on Korean websites.. Man I would go insane.

Guest VersusVillain

what is the shedding bird dvd?

The Shedding Bird DVD includes a 20-something short animated "film"-type thing, in which Seo Taiji's life/career is sort of acted out metophorically by birds. The DVD also includes the MV's for "Robot", "Livewire", "Heffy End", and a MV to "Zero" made specially for the Shedding Bird DVD.

The DVD also comes with a Shedding Bird book, which also has a mini-poster of Seo Taiji inside. I have no idea what's in the book though, as I don't read nor understand Korean.

Guest HeffyEnd

The Shedding Bird DVD includes a 20-something short animated "film"-type thing, in which Seo Taiji's life/career is sort of acted out metophorically by birds. The DVD also includes the MV's for "Robot", "Livewire", "Heffy End", and a MV to "Zero" made specially for the Shedding Bird DVD.

The DVD also comes with a Shedding Bird book, which also has a mini-poster of Seo Taiji inside. I have no idea what's in the book though, as I don't read nor understand Korean.

You sounded like you were selling it lol

Guest VersusVillain

You sounded like you were selling it lol

Technically speaking, I didn't "sound" like anything. :)

But hey, wouldn't YOU want more people to buy the awesomeness that is The Shedding Bird?