Seotaiji

Guest mangujowa

Guest dekadoggy

^Probably because you quoted him.

I think some people make Seo Taiji threads here because it seems like a better place to talk about him. If someone made a Seo Taiji thread in the Kpop section I think most people say stuff like "I like that one song by Seo Taiji, they are sooooo good!"

The worst thing that can ever be said over there is

"Who's Seo Taiji?"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HeffyEnd

The worst thing that can ever be said over there is

"Who's Seo Taiji?"

I wasn't trying to think of that, actually. It hurts me too much.

:(

Guest RACETRAITOR

Is he actually considered "underground?"

I didn't quote anyone, as you can see. It was a blanket question to anyone reading the thread.

And I still don't have a good answer: why is Seo Taiji classified as "independent?" He's just another pop idol.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

*le sigh*

In a nutshell:

Seo Taiji is not going to get the respect he deserves in the regular K-pop section. The reason we post about him here is because there tend to be more actual FANS here. It would get very irritating having to post about all these bands/singers (i.e. Seo Taiji, Nell, Epik High, etc.) in the K-pop section just because now they're more popular. They're just going to get lost in a mass of Shinhwa threads and it's not worth the trouble...

Guest RACETRAITOR

Well, the underground stuff is getting drowned out by Seo Taiji fans and Clazziquai and all that not-pop-but-not-underground sort of thing.

Guest mangujowa

i like this forum cause its not all like 'omg so and so is so hot' haha

yeah... because the other forums, a lot of people just listen to the bands because others listen to it and the singers look nice.. [ soo sool.. ] [not saying anything bad about shinhwa, se7en, dbsk] but a lot of "underground" bands, people like us listen to them because we like their music. yeah?

Well, the underground stuff is getting drowned out by Seo Taiji fans and Clazziquai and all that not-pop-but-not-underground sort of thing.

This section has so few topics, I wouldnt worry about those topics getting drowned out. Clazziquai can be moved out and if Seo Tai Ji wants to drown the section, more power to him. And like internetwarfare said, post more topics

Guest RACETRAITOR

Then do something about it. Post some threads about lesser known groups.

I do if people ask. If you look through these threads, I have a few lists. However, I don't think Seo Taiji fans are very appreciative of underground music.

Guest HeffyEnd

I do if people ask. If you look through these threads, I have a few lists. However, I don't think Seo Taiji fans are very appreciative of underground music.

:blink:

And if you've noticed, the people on the k-pop forum aren't very appreciative of Seo Taiji.

Is people talking about Seo Taiji here really THAT big of a deal?

Guest HeffyEnd

The guy has less to do with underground music than he does with pop.

If it's really a big deal to you, then PM a mod and ask them to move the Seo Taiji topics to the Kpop section. :lol:

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

Race Traitor quit coming in here

all your doing is spam.

anyway

Seotaiji has a new pic of him out and not a lot of people have seen it so i'm guessing he's working hard

and it should be out prolly next year

Guest Malice_Kaiser

^ Race Traitor? He's just trying to get his post count up. :)

Anyways. I've seen the new picture. Someone posted it on the Taiji livejournal community. It's nice. ^^