Seotaiji

Guest mangujowa

Guest HeffyEnd

lol Anrui <3

Racetraitor, stop trying to start arguments. If you know so much about the korean underground, then make posts about it and stop hanging out in the Seo Taiji thread so much.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ STOP FLIRTING

Dude, buy the PSP after you buy it.....Youll kill youself if you dont get it. And I dont wanna buy it, so you got to share.

Guest VersusVillain

And I dont wanna buy it, so you got to share.

DUDE. YOU SHOULD LIKE... BUY MORE TAIJI THINGS. :)

Like his Live Tour Zero DVD. XP

Guest HeffyEnd

Dude, buy the PSP after you buy it.....Youll kill youself if you dont get it. And I dont wanna buy it, so you got to share.

Bad Taiji fan! :angry:

Same to you, Versus! I told you about the UMD earlier and you didn't even care! :o

How am I a bad fan? Heffy is the fan girl, Im ALLOWED to not buy stuff. Besides, I didnt DL the concert either, so im cool. You can get it for me for Christmas. Rich white people........

Guest VersusVillain

Same to you, Versus! I told you about the UMD earlier and you didn't even care! :o

THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A UMD PLAYER... OR WHATEVER...

AND TELLING ME A UMD OF A SEO TAIJI CONCERT'S COMING OUT WHEN I CAN'T SEE IT, IS LIKE TELLING A FAT KID YOU JUST BOUGHT A CHOCOLATE CAKE BUT HE CAN'T EAT IT.

IT'S DEPRESSING. :(

You'll buy his album when it comes out, though, right? :o

Ya, when his album comes out in 5 years I should be able to afford it as well as my electric bill

Guest HeffyEnd

who is dis guy

He's God.

Anrui.. TT_TT

This thread is helpless :lol: Whatever, just as long as there's somewhere on Soompi to talk about Seo Taiji....

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I guess that makes me a bad fan too. :blink: I can't afford this stuff. I'm dirt poor. I'm lucky I'm able to buy his albums, though. ;)

I'm a girl too, so I guess that makes things worse, ne?

Guest VersusVillain

I guess that makes me a bad fan too. :blink: I can't afford this stuff. I'm dirt poor. I'm lucky I'm able to buy his albums, though. ;)

I'm a girl too, so I guess that makes things worse, ne?

lol you're not a bad Taiji fan. It's just that Heffy spends any money she gets on something Taiji-related. :o

Guest internetwarfare

lol you're not a bad Taiji fan. It's just that Heffy spends any money she gets on something Taiji-related. :o

Not that theres anything wrong with that. :lol: