Perfect Girl Evolution / Wallflower/ Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

evilone

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGAW!!! i love this anime ^^.... u know what???? i dont think shes very ugly..>___>.. only when shes in midget form... bUAHAHAHAHAHAA... ok...

>________________>

Guest HatsuHaruko

i'm interested to know who was the guy who called her ugly in the first place... maybe there would be a chapter when she sees him again and he realises that she's actually pretty ^O^ and maybe that guy became ugly... MUAHAHA...

Guest nycstrawberri21

I love this Manga so much! We don't even have it out in our book stores yet, but I cheated and read up to vol. 7. For some reason I can't seem to fing a working site that will give me the rest of them. <_< Anywho, I think that the guy that told Sunako that she was ugly will end up being a realy important, hot guy that all the girls like.

Guest chigusa707

Oh! I just saw this manga today in the bookstore.. together with XXX-holic and Othello. Is it good? If it is, then I'll buy and start reading. >.<

Guest HatsuHaruko

Eh? There was a guy who called her ugly? This manga has been going on for so long that I don't remember most of it anymore. Can someone fill me in the details?

lol. remember the first chapter? the guy who said "I hate ugly girls"?

it would be an interesting change of events if she goes out with kyohei takano and meets that guy... and he's dating this really ugly girl. XD

Guest Max_4_lyfe

well manga-hosterz has translated it up to volume 11 chapter 45.

But you can only get it on the IRC or at

http://www.akumetsu.com/freelogin

But u have to get a HentaiKey... it'z for "protection" according to the person who made the site or if u PM me i can just give u my login name and PW!

^_^

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

^ lol you pervvv

yeah this manga is ok the art is great

but i get tired of the dragged storyline

nothings happening just events -_-

I LOVE THIS MANGA...haha...i brought a bunch of mangas in china..and this one is still one my my fav

i didnt continue reading after vol9 though..i found online ones..but loading so slow..so i stopped..but i might continue it again when im not so busy with school

some jrockers REALLY remind me of her characters in the manga...hahaha

Guest piece_of_mind

yeah, hayakawa is inspired by some j-rockers. namely kiyoharu and the baroque guys!! bansaku makes such a cute yuki!!

Guest HatsuHaruko

hayakawa is crrraaazzzzyyyy over baroque! in almost every chapter, she talks about baroque... lol. and at the back of the books too...

btw... i L O V E her cat!!!!!!!!!!!! lyke OMG it's SOOOO CUTE with its stubby ears and big big eyes... KYAAAA~~~ :wub:

Archived