Perfect Girl Evolution / Wallflower/ Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

evilone

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest static`heart

Of course it is. The mangaka just loves her J-rockers don't cha know.... :lol:

ahaha all the back section about kiyoharu and hes hotness, hilarious the part when she met him for the interview xD

and god takano is one hot super spunk! i just read the chinese version and its upto vol.13 here.

I left my volume 13 that I bought from Comic Exhibit in CA. I didn't even get to read it yet. I'm not expecting much story development though.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

ahahahahahaha...i love this manga....she is so mean and funny so is he<forgot the main guys name!

yea my friend has to volume 5!

i love the valentines one!!! ahahaha

I love this manga so much that I bought them. O_O My first manga set. Woohoo~

I just read Vol. 5 last night at B&N's, but didnt get to buy it... yet. x;

But yea.. every time I see a hott/pretty boy, I refer to them as "nosebleed" b/c of this manga. xD

i juz started reading it & fell in love with it immediately. omg it's soooo funny.... i'm literally LOL at books everyday. :D

but i hope it's not too draggy towards the back.

according to my experience with manga all these yrs, anything more than 12 vol is bound 2b draggy... O_o

Guest kittinexjj

ahha i just finished reading vol. six at mangavision...since they only released up to vol. 5 in the book store i had to cheat a lil and read scanlations. T_T i love it when sunako goes chibi...so cute. but the story is dragging a bit...when well sunako become a lady and when will kyohei and her hook up. gosh darn it.

ahha i just finished reading vol. six at mangavision...since they only released up to vol. 5 in the book store i had to cheat a lil and read scanlations. T_T i love it when sunako goes chibi...so cute. but the story is dragging a bit...when well sunako become a lady and when will kyohei and her hook up. gosh darn it.

Who knows. I already read up to 13 and there's no progress. :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest HatsuHaruko

i reckon there's a bit more progress from vol 10 onwards... but yeah, the progress is sllloooowwwwwww... we need MORE!!! it took oda and noi/naie long enough to confess to each other, it's about time kyohei and sunako got it on!

i reckon there's a bit more progress from vol 10 onwards... but yeah, the progress is sllloooowwwwwww... we need MORE!!! it took oda and noi/naie long enough to confess to each other, it's about time kyohei and sunako got it on!

Yeah! I love takano x sunako combi! :lol:

Archived