Perfect Girl Evolution / Wallflower/ Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

evilone

Volume 14 in Chinese is out.

I bet the story still doesn't make much progress. :crazy:

And she has the most UNCREATIVE COVERS EVER. :wacko::wacko:

really? how's the cover look like? i haven't seen it in Kinokuniya yet... or was it out of stock?! O_o

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RagingHEART

Where do you go to find the series? I can't find them anywhere.

you can download it chapter by chapter at

www.stoptazmo.com

they have like a WHOLE bunch of manga there

i think for this one though... you need to sign up for the forum (itz free though ^^)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest miso1004

you can download it chapter by chapter at

www.stoptazmo.com

they have like a WHOLE bunch of manga there

i think for this one though... you need to sign up for the forum (itz free though ^^)

But thing is you can't dl anything from that site any more. They say something about some download server. I read the FAQ several times and it ticks me off cuz it does not help. If anybody knows where else I can download perfect evolution girl, PLEASE PM ME!! T^T

Guest tifachan

Omggg. The Wallflower is soo cute although they're nah going ne where really...

Sunako is really cute when she's drawn in that puppet form. :] Takano's the best out of them... Hahah. xD

Guest azn_seraph

I was going to buy this...but mommys day is coming soon T_T oh the sad life of a broke student

Guest Max_4_lyfe

I currently have all the volumes scanlated so far up for DL! PM for Wallflower!!! ^_^ happy to share...also have others available!

Guest miso1004

I THANK YOU, MAX_4_lyfe, SO MUCH FOR PMING ME!! T^T

You just dunno... I am sooooo happy now. XD

Guest raygun

this series is one of my fave! my only complain is that there's not a lot of development between sunako and takano's relationship in the chapters i've read. they're so cute together! :blush:

Guest xSHADOW

Oh I love Wallflower, it's currently my favorite new manga ;)! Last time I checked I think I was only on chapter 36? I was busy but now there's a whole bunch of chapters to read YESH!

This manga cracks me up & the drawing is very nice =)... Sunako scares me at times but when she turns into a lady she's so pretty! Kind of weird but still awesome! I wonder if Sunako & Kyohei are going to hook up? xD

Guest tifachan

When Sunako's her regular self, I think she's cool. :]

When she turns into a "lady", she's actually really really PRETTY. ;-;

• 4 weeks later...
Guest babossagaji

I read this at my cousin's house and i love her personality..it's so funny..she'll surrender for her dolls.

Archived