Who, What, Where Thread

x_shirley

I'm getting those boots soon too. And I'm also from Boston. hehe. I dunno about you but I'm freeeeezing! o.O I wear my boots most often with skinny jeans, cuz they're easy to tuck into the boots. Or you could wear some warm knit tights with a skirt.

Oh yay another Bostonian :D!

Hmm skinny jeans or tights might work. Cause I was thinking about all the "scrunchyness" of the boot and couldnt think of what to wear with them xD and the heel is like..probably 3 inches o_o :ph34r: oh well haha. thanks!

btw...anyone know where to get knit tights or..not-legging-type-ones ? xD

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

Where can i find the black and white plaid mufflers??

everyone has them on soompi.... except me T^T lol

claires & forever21 :)

Guest Lets_Be

Has anyone tried BARE MINERALS foundation?? Im thinking about buying it but I dont want to waste my money. The infomercials make them seem pretty good though.

i have it, i loved it, though i did get thick feeling of powder. i recently got a sample kit from everyday minerals, and i like it better. i don't get that powdery feeling as much. but i do love the warmth from bare minerals.

have a couple of questions to ask?

1. what is whitening cream? what does it do?

2. i forgot where smashbox product come from? does anyone knows the nearest place?

3. which mascara is good for lengthen & thicken?

4. where can i buy peacoat for cheap? [$120 & under]

5. is sephora a good place to buy makeup brushes? if not, please recommend a couple!!!

Guest rehtse_o0

1. does like wat it sounds like. whitens.. brightens ur skin :)

2. department stores and sephora.

3. diorshow is great at both but i find ysl's effet faux cils amazing at lengthening.

4. try target. h&m, forever21 mmm maybe mango? im not sure

5. yeaah.. they have nice brushes. but u should shop around. mac, shu umera kevin aucoin, bobbibrown, sometimes i get brushes from cvs

Guest azncrow7

44814868-01.jpg

What can you wear with this necklace?

77086_red_200.jpg

And what ways can you wear this red+black muffler? (How to wear it, what outfits to wear with, etc.)

Guest xx_princess

Where can I find knee-length leggings? Not tights, but leggings. I've been looking for them and all I can find are tights or full length leggings.

Leggings that sort of end at the black line.

hi.jpg

Guest azncrow7

In case you don't find any that are quite that short, you could also try scrunching them up a little. I personally think that's cute too. P:

Archived