Who, What, Where Thread

x_shirley

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Justalilodreamer

anyone know where i can something very similar? not just any regular turtleneck, something with that type of design on the center (the little folds)

been looking for awhile but i could never find one like this

credits to ATELIER at the 'what do you wear today' thread. sorry, hope you dont mind me posting your picture here

043et7ex7.png

Guest its ann

anyone know where i can something very similar? not just any regular turtleneck, something with that type of design on the center (the little folds)

credits to ATELIER at the 'what do you wear today' thread. sorry, hope you dont mind me posting your picture here

043et7ex7.png

something like this? actually this one is a dress.. but its similar.. i use to see turtle necks like that in stores but i cant find it right now..

http://store.delias.com/item.do?categoryID...mp;brandFilter=

Guest xserene

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3164/043et7ex7.png

45180970-01.jpg

SS Turtleneck Top @ Forever 21 - $15.80

• 2 months later...
Guest its ann

oh wow this thread is dead, but yeah im not sure where this goes, but does anyone know where i can get tokidoki wall decorations?? I saw some but that was the hearts and bones, does anyone know if they make the one with Adios or Ciao Ciao? It was like stickers where you can just peel and stick it on your wall.. but it stays on for a while.

Guest MizzNana

oh wow this thread is dead, but yeah im not sure where this goes, but does anyone know where i can get tokidoki wall decorations?? I saw some but that was the hearts and bones, does anyone know if they make the one with Adios or Ciao Ciao? It was like stickers where you can just peel and stick it on your wall.. but it stays on for a while.

http://shop.tokidoki.it/category.asp?CtgID=3659

zombie_milk- Emy on Soompi is doing a survey on them or something similar and it's 39 with shipping. I think but I am not sure about the price, if it includes shipping or not.

Emy's Survey.

Hope that helps you guys.

Guest miracle_x

Where can I buy a white tshirt with a turtleneck collar (female) in Canada?

Edit: And a muffler, like the ones the Big Bang members wear?

Guest xserene

^ I got a nice black-white long sleeved tee shirt like that at EXPRESS a couple of months ago. They don't have a picture of it online, but it still might be there. It's really nice quality, but a little pricey ($24.50) for a shirt. If you choose a larger size, then you can get that "loose feel." I got a size L and it has a nice, comfy, loose fit. :]

Guest TANGarine

Does anybody know where to buy bows at?

Like the ones that Joo Ji Hoon wears in Goong

2133459245a6077205433l.jpg

and like lee chi hoon

It doesn't have to be the same.

It'll be good if there's a variety of colors but I won't be so picky =D

2133459245a6079461784l.jpg

or this bow any kind would do =D

Thank you in advance

@ zombie_milk :: I don't know if you have any stores called One's Better Living near you, but I have seen some of those bags there

I've seen some of those bags there too, but they don't look exactly like that.

Recently they've been selling these smaller totes (just enough to put 2 binders ish) that have a bunch of cool designs on them for $10.

To zombie_milk: If you live near Toronto, try going to Pacific Mall. Inside, there are lots of stores that'll probably sell something similar to that for a reasonable price. You just have to know where to look. For the shoes, I've seen some boots with bows on them at aldoshoes.com. Don't remember seeing anything exactly like that though.

To rit_chan: I have no clue if I'm right but I THINK I saw something like that in H&M. If not I'm sure you'll be able to find something striped like that if you look hard enough in a mall - not sure about the loose part, though. :/

Guest miss adorablexd

how is gmarket clothes and cct clothes. the quality.

when you wear it, does it actually look as good as the pictures posted ?

i need a dress for a wedding? any good websites? or stores? help?

Jcrew.com

they have osm enice dresses

Archived