*note: sorry to be a grammer nazi, but it's "who has," not "who have" ^^;;;;

anyways..

has anyone tried ELF cosmetics? are they any good? the price is so low ;_;

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zombie_milk

thanks, MizzNana, finejade, charm___bracelet*

& mmjess, i used to live in toronto, now im in mississauga, but i go there often. i've been trying to go to pacific mall for like 25757 years but i keep making other plans. ive never actually been to pacific mall, is there any specific store in there i should go to to find it?

Guest miss adorablexd

*note: sorry to be a grammer nazi, but it's "who has," not "who have" ^^;;;;

anyways..

my friend uses it and she likes it. the concealer is good too. =D

Guest Llamallamaa

I have, and I wouldn't recommend them >.< The clear mascara thingy is okay, but the lipgloss that I got was SO GREASY. It was disgusting and it gave me pimples near my lips :crazy:. The pressed powder is also awful because it clogged my pores and gave me blackheads. Plus, the eyeliner is not dark enough. I've seen other eyeliners for $1 and the pencil is much longer and the result is much better.

thanks, MizzNana, finejade, charm___bracelet*

& mmjess, i used to live in toronto, now im in mississauga, but i go there often. i've been trying to go to pacific mall for like 25757 years but i keep making other plans. ive never actually been to pacific mall, is there any specific store in there i should go to to find it?

If you're looking for cheap cute totes that you can use for school, try Market Village (which is right next to Pacific Mall). There's a big store called "One's Better Living" or something. If you're looking for slightly nicer ones, I know that they sell bags in Pacific mall right in the middle of the first floor. There are these carts that sell handbags, and occasionally you'll find the cute tote. Other than Crossover, which is just a general clothing store that I like, names don't come to my mind for bags, sorry. :/

Though if you walk across some stores they'll sell bags that have stuff like Emily the Strange on them. Though because it's Pacific Mall.. don't count on most of the stuff you find to be real brand name things, just a reminder. xD

Guest miiloverx2

hii i'm trying to find something similar to this black bag in the picture

IMG_0876b.jpgIMG_0876a-1.jpg

sorry for the quality! i was flipping through this japanese magazine called Mini in a store and i took a snapshot with my phone :sweatingbullets:

i'm not exactly sure the material of it.. but i'm guessing some kind of "shiny" material as it reflects light.. maybe synthetic leather?

it looks a bit "squishable" too.. if you know what i mean.

you could even just tell me the brand or like a picture on the internet. if anyone can read the japanese there -.- i'd appreciate it XD

thanks in advance

Guest kimmyrout

Where can I get these earrings? I've posted some pictures here for reference -

BoA

f000304447b6b87743252sykc7.jpg

YEH

20070118021855as8.jpg

I'm looking for the black stud earrings. They look like plastic? If there are any Soompiers selling them, that would be helpful too. Thanks! :)

• 4 months later...
Guest abviolinplayer

where do you find colored skinny jeans?

[i don't remember seeing them at forever21]

Urban Outfitters has quite a few...so does Karmaloop.

Guest jiyonglover

where do you find colored skinny jeans?

[i don't remember seeing them at forever21]

i remember seeing some at hot topic, forever21 and wetseal. if you dont see it at the stores maybe you can order it online and return it if it doesnt fit.

Guest Baby.doll

http://www.wetseal.com/assets/ws/product_i...51719100_lg.jpg

http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp...productId=12326

Similar or identical, I live in Vancouver, BC and Wet Seal doesn't ship to Canada so yeah =/ unless i read their FAQ wrong..

blah they dont have my size either.

You can ask someone on soompi get you that dress online or in the shop(someone from the US), then have that Soompier ship it to you.

It's more costly, but you get your dress you want. xD

try looking on polyvore.com maybe?

Archived