Who, What, Where Thread

x_shirley

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest quyenann
Has anyone tried BARE MINERALS foundation?? Im thinking about buying it but I dont want to waste my money. The infomercials make them seem pretty good though.

I'm currently using bareminerals and that stuff is magic. It's so light that you don't even feel it at all and its extremely quick to apply too. I have two friends who have been using it for well over a year now. They used to have acne-prone skin with lots of blemishes and now both of their skins are REALLLY clear.

Guest x_allure
Has anyone tried BARE MINERALS foundation?? Im thinking about buying it but I dont want to waste my money. The infomercials make them seem pretty good though.

it really isn't that great.. i bought the starter kit at sephora, and i was kinda unsatisfied.

i won't repurchase.

it doesn't offer much coverage. i don't have TERRIBLE skin either.

i prefer tinted moisturizer and mac blot powder over bareminerals.

Guest birthdaycakes
Awesome. I hope there isn't another topic like this..

Who has tried LEVI jeans?

Are the LEVI jeans good quality? (doesn't fade fast, doesn't stretch as much, comfy, and great fit)

Where do you buy LEVI jeans other than the LEVI store? (esp. a place where the price is cheaper. :) )

I have a pair. They're pretty soft material, pretty comfortable, but sized a little small >.< Haven't had them for very long though, so I couldn't tell you about fading except I've washed them a couple times and haven't faded yet (they're black, so....it's important to me)

Annnnd, I bought mine off a girl who was selling them on livejournal, so I can't be too helpful, sorry.

Guest EXQU1S1TE
Awesome. I hope there isn't another topic like this..

Who has tried LEVI jeans?

Are the LEVI jeans good quality? (doesn't fade fast, doesn't stretch as much, comfy, and great fit)

Where do you buy LEVI jeans other than the LEVI store? (esp. a place where the price is cheaper. :) )

I actually just bought some this past weekend so I can't really answer most of your questions xD. But they are pretty comfy. I got them for 13$ when the original price is 58$. I dunno if other states have TJ Maxx, but that's where I got them :D

I don't wear foundation much so I use my sisters and she has the bare minerals kit. The foundation works really well. I say it's worth the money (:

Guest Ningyo
those long high heel boots, that goes up to ur leg.. LoL.. are they comfortable? does it make u sweat ALOT?!?! do u NEED to wear socks?!?! and if it does DEPENDS on where u buy them.. i'm thinking like.. aldo or maybe somewhere else that are shoe known for.... or maybe u people can recommand a couple of store ..

Depends on whats on the inside of the shoe. I find they're comfy, but I wear insoles in them anyway. You dont NEED to wear socks, but I do and you probably should wear something under there like at least stockings or something because if you sweat nothing's gonna absorb it and it'll be all gross and wet :crazy:.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest alicimoo
Who has tried palty hair dye and

does it work on natural black hair

without having to bleach

to achieve results

Palty Hair Dye 411

Yea it works on natural black hair. But it might not come out exactly exactly the color you want.

Guest xchuchanx
what would you guys wear (colors mostly) with a tokidoki bag? you know how it's all funky and colorful looking. what kind if tops/colors on tops?

casual clothes. there are so many colors on the bag that you can't really go wrong with "matching"

Guest inspired04
yeah, i was wondering what you can wear legwarmers with BESIDES skinny jeans.

i have black ones btw.

leggings/tights. or you can just wear them alone.

EDIT) never mind..i found em(:

^ CoverGirl Eyeslicks... or something like that. It's just a shimmer pencil. Comes in different colors, I think the white one is called Moondust (or something). I have it. Use it. Pretty nice, but I just bought an eyeshadow palette from Taiwan so...

Who here has used Neutrogena's Stress Acne line? It's called something like that. There's a million variations to the name, but it can be found at: www.onelessstress.com

i've heard really good things about it -- MUA and drugstore.com has had people giving it REALLY good reviews -- so I was wondering if anyone had tried it firsthand. It's not too expensive, and I heard the "hydrating treatment" was probably the best. Help?

Guest abviolinplayer
^ CoverGirl Eyeslicks... or something like that. It's just a shimmer pencil. Comes in different colors, I think the white one is called Moondust (or something). I have it. Use it. Pretty nice, but I just bought an eyeshadow palette from Taiwan so...

Who here has used Neutrogena's Stress Acne line? It's called something like that. There's a million variations to the name, but it can be found at: www.onelessstress.com

i've heard really good things about it -- MUA and drugstore.com has had people giving it REALLY good reviews -- so I was wondering if anyone had tried it firsthand. It's not too expensive, and I heard the "hydrating treatment" was probably the best. Help?

I've been using the foam cleanser for a while now and it hasn't had any effect on my acne, and it dries out my skin...but everyone's skin is different, so I guess you just have to try it for yourself.

Archived