x_shirley

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest starrie

Has anyone bought/worn these boots?

2001601503688080_1.jpg

I'm considering buying them but I'm still not sure about the quality...

also, what to wear with them?

Has anyone bought/worn these boots?

%7Boption%7D 2001601503688080_1.jpg

I'm considering buying them but I'm still not sure about the quality...

also, what to wear with them?

i think i saw someone post those up in the Cute, ugly trashy ectect thread. but im not sure about the quality.

what u can wear with them are:

tights with a skirt

skinny leg jeans

dresses

but i do NOT reccomend wearing them with knee length/thigh length socks pulled up. i think it looks abit weird. but thats just me. u can wear them with socks jsut a bit above the boots and i reckon that would look nice :)

Guest starrie

i think i saw someone post those up in the Cute, ugly trashy ectect thread. but im not sure about the quality.

what u can wear with them are:

tights with a skirt

skinny leg jeans

dresses

but i do NOT reccomend wearing them with knee length/thigh length socks pulled up. i think it looks abit weird. but thats just me. u can wear them with socks jsut a bit above the boots and i reckon that would look nice :)

Haha, that's what I was thinking too. :)

I'll check out that thread, thanks~~

• 2 weeks later...

Girls! Please please please help me with this outfit ^^''

My cousin just came back from China and she bought me a really cute top+skirt+suspender kinda thing.

It looks like this in the front: CLICK HERE!

And this is how it looks like in the back (gahh picture does no justice lol): CLICK HERE!

I wore it with a white shirt under cause I didnt know what else to wear lol.

What kind of top (long sleeve, short, tee, etc) would you wear with this? And what color? CLICK HERE!

And lastly!! You see me wearing the Hyori socks with this..and I'm thinking low converses will do? What do you guys think?

Thank you so so much for reading ^___^!

I believe this threads is not efficient because most people will not go through pages to see what questions have been asked. Lets say there's an expert on Levi Jeans, but she's not going to look at all the pages to see if anyone asked about it. It's better to have a separate thread.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest loveless

42958042-07.jpg

does anyone know where i can find a sweater like this, but it's rounded neck, not a v-necked? (long sleeved, cable knit, burgundy).

Guest fallenframes

Girls! Please please please help me with this outfit ^^''

My cousin just came back from China and she bought me a really cute top+skirt+suspender kinda thing.

It looks like this in the front: CLICK HERE!

And this is how it looks like in the back (gahh picture does no justice lol): CLICK HERE!

I wore it with a white shirt under cause I didnt know what else to wear lol.

What kind of top (long sleeve, short, tee, etc) would you wear with this? And what color? CLICK HERE!

And lastly!! You see me wearing the Hyori socks with this..and I'm thinking low converses will do? What do you guys think?

Thank you so so much for reading ^___^!

that's really cute and i think the sock look good with it. converse will go with, plus boots?

i think you should be more creative than just wearing a white tee with that cuz it just makes it too plain being black & white. since black is a neutral, you can go with any colour, really & patterns or shirts with graphics. long sleeves, short tees & sweaters.

other knee high socks, legwarmers, leggings & stockings/tights. ^_^

Guest steezphanie

Do you guys know where to get the infinity scarves? Like the ones that are connected & form a circleeee? Like the one on 'The Hills'! :D

I'M DYING FOR ITTTTTTTT !

I just got these boots today!

bootsqk4.jpg

pic credits to tto.kee

I was just wondering what would go nice with the black ones. I know a skirt does but the weather in Boston is like..chillyish but not freezing kind of temperature.

I really want to wear these sometime now and really not in the snowy days *December* please help! Thank you!

that's really cute and i think the sock look good with it. converse will go with, plus boots?

i think you should be more creative than just wearing a white tee with that cuz it just makes it too plain being black & white. since black is a neutral, you can go with any colour, really & patterns or shirts with graphics. long sleeves, short tees & sweaters.

other knee high socks, legwarmers, leggings & stockings/tights. ^_^

and Thank you so much for your advice fallenframes! *hugs*

I just got these boots today!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2803/bootsqk4.jpg[/img

pic credits to tto.kee

I was just wondering what would go nice with the black ones. I know a skirt does but the weather in Boston is like..chillyish but not freezing kind of temperature.

I really want to wear these sometime now and really not in the snowy days *December* please help! Thank you!

and Thank you so much for your advice fallenframes! *hugs*

I'm getting those boots soon too. And I'm also from Boston. hehe. I dunno about you but I'm freeeeezing! o.O I wear my boots most often with skinny jeans, cuz they're easy to tuck into the boots. Or you could wear some warm knit tights with a skirt.

I posted this at the Cut, Hot Ugly or Trashy? thread bu no answer T_T So copy and pasting here! =D

I'm getting ready for grad/prom and it's the first time i'll be wearing high heels ._. are they REALLY hard to walk on for first timers? Should I practice by buying them super early and wearing them around the house? ._. Are they like walking on your tip toes? 'cause I walk on my tip toes all the time =D

Also I was looking at sites and some says that the shoes are N, W, M which mean Normal, Wide and Medium width (I asked the live chat people)... what does that mean?! Like what is the measurement for medium exactly? ._O

My friend said that if I can't wear heels i should wear wedges instead but would that be okay for grad/prom? XD And I don't want to show my toes either... so... argh, anyone got pics of shoes like that? XD

yeah i'm worried about my graduation too! My idea is to wear pumps cause my exp with heels is that it does kill ur feet no matter how long u've been wearing them. OR buy those Dr. scholls thing u can buy them from Walgreens and it's for ur heels so u feel comfortable in them.

But i'm still going with the pumps ^_____^ hope this helps

Archived