Kim Jong Min 김종민

Guest sdudokyt

Guest Tobemist

^yea theres an age cut off for that..its 30 but hes only 28 and he was summoned to the army on March8 but he broke one of his disks in his back 2years ago(had surgery on it) so they let him extend the date 6months (around september) to take care of his back more.

I saw him in Star Golden Bell Christmas Special last year and he had a hard time walking to the MC stand... the time he was holding onto his back... really worried about him going to the army... Hope he'll be okay...

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also love kim jong min. he is like the funniest person. I love watching show's that has him in there. he makes it more fun and exciting to watch. thank you for making this cool thread.

Guest sdudokyt

^no prob :] and yea..he is like the funniest person lol

Tobemist- the only thing i really worried about is when kjm goes to the army..i hope his back doesnt make his 2years there harder.. (like to work and stuff)..

i hope this thread gets bigger and bigger :]

by the way i saw kjm in 생방송 연예특급 in UhmJungHwa's part today and

i also saw KJM in UhmJungHwa's MV 'Festival' and i think there is a part where hes in a speedo LOL

Guest sdudokyt

^lol actually..i think i saw him in a speedo in that MV too.. well i know that he was in a swim suit fsure tho...idk havent watched it in a while..

ill put up pics of him in the mv later~

---------

KJM's SCHEDULE THIS WEEK

* means that hes a regular/weekly guest on the show

8/03 (Friday)

SBS ShinDongYup IttaEoptta*

MBC Come2Play*

8/04 (Saturday)

M.net KT Hebyun Concert (MC jongmin)

KBS OpenInvestigation*

8/05 (Sunday)

KBS AreYouReady*

KM KT Hebyun Concert (MC jongmin)

KBS Vitamin*

Guest 80slitenite

^yea theres an age cut off for that..its 30 but hes only 28 and he was summoned to the army on March8 but he broke one of his disks in his back 2years ago(had surgery on it) so they let him extend the date 6months (around september) to take care of his back more.

his resturaunt name is 어리버리(his nickname) and is in Seoul ..노현동 area and its a 양대창 resturaunt.

can you translate his nickname if possible? and what kind of restaurant it is? have you been able to go to it yet? =) one day i will learn korean! hehe.

FC1061.jpg

Guest sdudokyt

^yea so..he has two nicknames.. 어리버리 which means silly or goofy and his other nickname is 순수청년 which means innocent or pure teen.

he named his resturaunt 어리버리 :]

..im TRYING to go to his resturaunt..probably ill go on friday lol

Guest sdudokyt

Pics of him in UhmJungHwa's 'Festival' MV during backdancer days ..i think in 1997

82516a4ed593f7cdd1c86a8b.jpg

211510ceed154e38b700c8ac.jpg

2007-07-31_BFC0C8C4_14-30_BAF1C0B2B.jpg

credits: kjm daum fancafe & chinese fansite

Guest Tobemist

Tobemist- the only thing i really worried about is when kjm goes to the army..i hope his back doesnt make his 2years there harder.. (like to work and stuff)..

At first... I thought the problem with his back will exempt him from the army... but I guess he still have to fulfil his service... but I'm sure the guys will love having him there cause he's so much fun... Hoping that they will go a little easy on him since he's not 100% fit...

Anyway... he's on so many shows that I am having a hard time catching up... :)

Lucky you sdudokyt... tell us about your trip to his restaurant... Maybe you'll be able to meet him there... :)

Guest sdudokyt

^i jst got back from his resturaunt~!! but im kinda sad cus he wasnt there... T.T

and im really sad cus i didnt bring my camera -_- but anyways..i ate pork and beef :] and the kimchee there is really good ~

i really wish he was there!! ...but o well...

i didnt have my camera with me so..i couldnt take pics but

heres pics of kimjongmin's resturaunt for those who havent seen.

these two koyote fans went der wen kjm wasnt der but took some pics.

KIMJONGMINRESTURAUNT.jpg

^dats da resturaunt name (one of his main nicknames)

KIMJONGMINRESTURAUNT1.jpg

^his menu... notice da kimchi cchigae.. 어리버리김치찌개

KIMJONGMINRESTURAUNT2.jpg

^celebrity signitures~

Guest sdudokyt

wow!~he got some hot body when he's young!~ :w00t:

this restaurant is solely his or did he join venture??

yea huh lol~

..and yes the resturaunt is solely his~

Guest V-ni@star

he is funny. i laugh alot when he appear on x-man. he has great personality. every girl wanna to marry him becos of his personality. he is quite handsome too

Guest silverwingz

wow i didn't know there was a thread for KJM in this forum!

he's my favourite entertainer. I always look forward to his antics in all the shows he appears in. He really brightens up a show with everything he does.

so sad he's going to the army soon, tho... =( will miss him in the two years he'll be gone...

Archived