Stars With Eye Bags

Guest kimchi hana

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SweetSerein

i thought everyone are born with it...i have dark eye circles..but not bags..maybe theyre the same thing..i dunno..mines are kinda dark even if i put makeup on. sux!! it runs in the family.

Guest bitter SOOweet

they'res surgery to get eyebags?!

who the heck.. dude i don't think i've ever met anyone who actually WANTS eyebags

thats wack mang

Guest nalya

there's a difference between "eye bags" and "aegyo sahl".

eye bags are like, when you get tired and you get big bags/dark circles or whatever under your eyes.

aegyo sahl is the one that a lot of people are getting surgeries for. like when you smile you have those little.. puffs (?) of skin that bulge directly under your eyes. supposed to make you look cuter or younger or something.

but please don't confuse the two. who would WANT eye bags? haha

Guest engot02

HA! I'm kinda happy? that stars have it too cos i have HUGGEE ones.

I think I was born with them. It's just that, its gotten worse cos theyre super dark now <_<

but I really don't get how little puffs, even if theyre not like REAL eyebags .. make you look cute?

Anyways, Yoochun has them. but theyre not dark. :D

Guest Angel88

People do go for surgery in order to get eye bags. It does soften their looks and make a person prettier or better looking. I've seen a lot of people without eyebags .. even when they were laughing etc. and I think eye bags really would make a person look better. I suppose they being out a smile in a person, maybe? :sweatingbullets:

One person I know with huge eye bags is Im Yoona. Seriously..hers could star in The Eyebag That Ate Korea movie. :blink: But well, she's still a pretty girl.

Guest choliese

Jae's eyebags are heavier than normal people's :sweatingbullets:

it's sooo obvious

I personally don't like eyebags, but sometimes it can make a person look sexy (?)

Guest hseliz

wow... hand jaejoong some eye cream
lmao! i cracked when i read your reply. XD

Jae's eye bags are pretty scary in a way. lol.

YooChun and YunHo have the natural eye bags, the puffy ones..

Guest kiirya

i think sometimes korean starts looks great with little eye bags under their eyes.

but not too big. -.- it would be scary.

Guest teautis

People do go for surgery in order to get eye bags. It does soften their looks and make a person prettier or better looking. I've seen a lot of people without eyebags .. even when they were laughing etc. and I think eye bags really would make a person look better. I suppose they being out a smile in a person, maybe? :sweatingbullets:

One person I know with huge eye bags is Im Yoona. Seriously..hers could star in The Eyebag That Ate Korea movie But well, she's still a pretty girl.

seriously cracks me up..... surgery to get it! oh my, PLEASE come and take mine, its gonna be 2 bags in each eyes soon..... *faint*

JAEJOONG has horrific and black-ish eye bags.(Is that healthy? o____o) Ignore his weird/cute smile.

i think it's black-ish because of eyeliner... :mellow:

his eyebags tend to disappear though (esp when he's in Japan) every now and then. gah, i dont know why im trying to defend JJ. it's just eyebags -_-

I just cant grasp, for the life of me, why people would get surgery to have eyebags. :sweatingbullets: I really dont find it attractive. I mean, i'm struggling to make mine vanish by sleeping early but it's still there. <_< oh well... it's preference anyway.

Archived