Stella Kim

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest jelly_pudding

i found the sticker photos of her & shiwon .

i think shes "unique" i mean.. she has that

look thats pretty & i dunno ahaha..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nanumi

Ok...everyone is talkin bout her takin pics with Shiwon and has her own myspace...can someone be nice and can yall show them to me cuz i havent seen them yet :D

Guest jelly_pudding

Ok...everyone is talkin bout her takin pics with Shiwon and has her own myspace...can someone be nice and can yall show them to me cuz i havent seen them yet :D

she does have a myspace. but she doesn't use it anymore..

i talked to her once online and she was really nice..

i asked her about her "auditions" and stuff~~

and her photos.. well i don't think i should post them up here (:

Guest *kyuhyunnie*

We can't judge her like that unless we know her.

But Stella is one of my favorite trainee since I saw her picture.I don't know why but she gives off this friendly vine that I like. Like Jessica Jung, in some of her picuter she gave off this vibe and I didn't her that much but I can't go off spreading rumors about her.

My friend told me that her friend's friend knows Stella and told me Stella and SiWon met around the Summer. She also told me that Stella got a hard time training because her parent wanted her to finish school first.

My friend told me this and our other friend was like "Yeah right." because he didn't believe my friend would have some kind of connection to a to-be star.

Guest Cammy

We can't judge her like that unless we know her.

But Stella is one of my favorite trainee since I saw her picture.I don't know why but she gives off this friendly vine that I like. Like Jessica Jung, in some of her picuter she gave off this vibe and I didn't her that much but I can't go off spreading rumors about her.

My friend told me that her friend's friend knows Stella and told me Stella and SiWon met around the Summer. She also told me that Stella got a hard time training because her parent wanted her to finish school first.

My friend told me this and our other friend was like "Yeah right." because he didn't believe my friend would have some kind of connection to a to-be star.

Haha ur other friend is funny XD

i didnt think she was pretty when i first saw her pics but later when i heard that she was going out with siwon, i started to change my opinion cuz i believe siwon is a nice guy and he wouldnt go out with some nasty girl

i read somewhere that siwon and stella had known each other for 9-11 years? like since they were very young? hmm, can some1 verify that?

Guest Mishxmish

i saw her yesterday [saturday]... shes not in korea... i think she got back from korea for school.. not sure but she lost even more weight... i guess sm is really putting their trainees on a diet...

Guest tvxqsaranghae

is stella really really skinny? and tall??

she does have a myspace. but she doesn't use it anymore..i talked to her once online and she was really nice.. i asked her about her "auditions" and stuff~~and her photos.. well i don't think i should post them up here (:
how did u do that!!! talking to her online?? and what did she tell u about auditions? =] please share with me =]=]

Guest jelly_pudding

is stella really really skinny? and tall??how did u do that!!! talking to her online?? and what did she tell u about auditions? =] please share with me =]=]

online as in myspace (:

so jessica h.o. is NOT in sm, but stella from sm knows her and they are friends??

btw, what does h.o. in jessica's name stand for?? it has those dots in between so i was thinking maybe it isn't her last name?.. if so.. what do the letters mean?

Jessica ho and stella are both from new jersey.

Jessica's surname is ho...

Guest *kyuhyunnie*

Isn't this year her finally year in high school?

Wow, I notice alot of Korean stars are from New Jersey or the east coast.

Guest SARANGx

Jessica ho and stella are both from new jersey.

Jessica's surname is ho...

i saw jessica before she was a celeb. she looks different !

Isn't this year her finally year in high school?

Wow, I notice alot of Korean stars are from New Jersey or the east coast.

yeah i was telling my friend how most of the trainees are

from nj. but i heard nj has amazing singers ! i guess they take lessons lmao

Guest bBy_sT4r

can someone please pm me the sticker pictures of her and siwon?

yeah, i'm just curious to see them :)

and yeah, i don't see why her pictures can't be posted up as well. i mean, some people have already seen those pictures of her with siwon anyway, so why can't other people see it too? everytime someone posts them up, its always deleted right away, its not even that big of a deal -_-

but anyway, yeah stella is my favorite sm trainee. she's really pretty :)

Guest SARANGx

She's so pretty^^ She's one of my favorite trainees because she seems really friendly and likeable :]

Does anyone know if she can speak english well? I heard it was sort of fobby?

she CAN speak english well, bc shes from nj in america. and i heard her talk in

english when i met her friends and she was there too.

All I know is that she trains during her school breaks. Lol. & nope, she's not in the new girlgroup. I thought it's confirmed that there's only 9 of them?
yep ! group name soh nyuh si dae which only has 9 girls.

stella is training to be a actress, i heard.

i really like her..^^

out of those SM trainees..she loooks bit of Lina ..pretty

She looks nice and without any much scandals..

i wish she ans shi won all the best..haha

she does look like lina ! lmao yeah her & shi won does look cute together !

^It's not like SM is the only entertainment company recruiting new trainees and debuting new groups every year. Plus, Stella isn't even debuting yet. lol

Anyway, Stella is pretty. I can't wait to see her debut, whether it's acting or singing!

i think SM is known as recruiting new trainees because they got thousands of trainers lol

but its not only them. jieun,babyboxrev,wondergirls, arn't from sm.

only 1 group came out from sm this year .. rite? or am i wrong.

isnt she still dating shiwon?

how old is she?

she reminds me of Yuri in SM new group

im confused, some people are saying they are STILL dating and some people

are saying they never went out, some people are saying they broke up.. wth arg -_-;;

can anyone tell me the TRUTH? AND she does look like yuri AND also lina ! kinda

Does her mole keep moving or is it just me? :blink:
hahahaha yeah i agree. but i think she just keeps on like flipping her photos.

^ btw. someone posted picture of her & shiwon before.

its not on this topic but its on the korean celeb thread. so just look for it!

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

Ohhh I always thought she looked like Siwon.. o_o

Not trying to be offensive but it was the first thing I thought when I saw her pics last year >_>

She's cute though, nice skin, friendly vibe :]

Guest jelly_pudding

shes debuting as an actress right?

she was supposed to be in super girls but yeahh

thats what people are saying.. but i think shes interested in singing? since she did get casted for singing at a choosuk festival in new york or something like that..

& yah she was suppose to be in super girls, but her parents want her to finish high school and focus on her studies first i think...

Archived