Stella Kim

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest princesshannie

im friends with stella & whatever that girl had to say about her, i dont know, i think its untrue.

Stella's very heartwarming and loving. So you guys dont have to talk crap.

Also, she's not in smtown OFFICIALLY yet. Her parents are going to sign the contract after she finishes high school. She goes to korea whenever she can in order to train and yes, she might debut as an actress but she is definitely not debuting with the new girl group.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sea_eshah

I think she's really pretty. But to be honest, I don't know why she won't allow her pictures floating around the internet when it is she who posted them up. I mean if you post up your picture then that means you want people to know how you look like and of course they're are people who's going to take them. For example, the one with Shiwon. The one they took together. I understand that she didn't want people to see those pictures but still if she didn't want people to see those pictures then she shoudn't have posted them up in the first place.

Don't think that I'm bashing her, I'm not. I'm just saying what I think. And her relationship with Shiwon? Although, I'm very envious of that...I think we shouldn't believe it since it isn't him who's confirming that they're dating. I mean they can really close friends and I think if they're really dating and since I bet probably the whole world knows about the rumor, then he might as well come clean and confirm that he has a girlfriend rather than to lie to his fans. Of course, they're going to be pissed about it...but as long as he's happy...they'll be happy.

So for me...although I think they make a really cute couple, I chose not to believe that they're dating unless I hear it from him.

Hope you guys don't take this personally!

Guest SARANGHAE_.

I think she's really pretty. But to be honest, I don't know why she won't allow her pictures floating around the internet when it is she who posted them up. I mean if you post up your picture then that means you want people to know how you look like and of course they're are people who's going to take them. For example, the one with Shiwon. The one they took together. I understand that she didn't want people to see those pictures but still if she didn't want people to see those pictures then she shoudn't have posted them up in the first place.

Don't think that I'm bashing her, I'm not. I'm just saying what I think. And her relationship with Shiwon? Although, I'm very envious of that...I think we shouldn't believe it since it isn't him who's confirming that they're dating. I mean they can really close friends and I think if they're really dating and since I bet probably the whole world knows about the rumor, then he might as well come clean and confirm that he has a girlfriend rather than to lie to his fans. Of course, they're going to be pissed about it...but as long as he's happy...they'll be happy.

So for me...although I think they make a really cute couple, I chose not to believe that they're dating unless I hear it from him.

i agree with you 100%.

i find it rather annoying that shes the one who uploaded her sticker pictures with shiwon on the internet and then proclaim that she doesnt want her pictures floating around.

and how do we know that they didnt break up?

and she resembles a bit like lina to me.

just my two cents :)

she didn't post up those sticker pictures. why would she do something stupid like that? apparently, someone thought it would be nice to post them up on their own site and it started floating around the internet. (good way of trying to grab attention instead of being considerate of others).

Guest s0y0un*

i forgot how she looked like becuz there were so many girl that one time!

but man shes reallly pretty

one of the prettiest trainees i seen

and i realli like her name too haha STELLA

Guest royal_sushi_grl

is she in super girls too???? i don't remeber seeing her and i heard that she

was going to be in there....???idk but i wanna know if she is in there....^^

Guest xminji

okay everybody...

for like the 100th time...

she is not going to be in super girls which is not called sonyuhsideh.

she is not debuting anytime soon.

she's actually really busy with school work and SAT just like the rest of 12th graders.

she's still going out with siwon.. as everybody knows.

and she doesn't like when people post pix of her and siwon togheter but doesn't mind herself.

okay? okay! yay!

Guest ohsonice

wow how did you guys know that she didnt want her pictures online? but shes really pretty XDD hope she does well :]

Guest thisBABYy

Yeah.. I agree with you. I don't understand why she would post pictures of herself up if she didn't want other people to see/take them. She IS going to be a star, so obviously people are gonna take them if they idolize, envy or whatever her.. right? :huh:

Stella and Shiwon really does make a cute couple. And I think she looks pretty herself.

Guest sea_eshah

she didn't post up those sticker pictures. why would she do something stupid like that? apparently, someone thought it would be nice to post them up on their own site and it started floating around the internet. (good way of trying to grab attention instead of being considerate of others).

well in that case, if she didn't post those pictures then who did? I mean those are personal pictures of her and him and she or him would only have those pictures and we all know that he wouldn't post those pictures up so it had to be her. or maybe she showed it to her friends and they posted it but still if she din't want people knowing about them or whatsoever, she shouldn't be showing to other people. Well, that's what I think...

Guest princesshannie

who gives a crap about who uploaded her pictures or not.

Just leave her alone.

It's not anyone's business to know whether her & shiwon are going out.

It's between the company too so Shiwon isnt allowed to say nething either.

So just stfu & leave her alone man....

It pisses me off when ppl who don't even know her talk crap.

Get your mini cooper straight, dont talk unless you know her PERSONALLY.

Guest reesilove

she's really pretty.

and its so cute that her & siwon

are still together..

but..quite the long distance.

anyways..i'll totally support her!

im friends with stella & whatever that girl had to say about her, i dont know, i think its untrue.

Stella's very heartwarming and loving. So you guys dont have to talk crap.

Also, she's not in smtown OFFICIALLY yet. Her parents are going to sign the contract after she finishes high school. She goes to korea whenever she can in order to train and yes, she might debut as an actress but she is definitely not debuting with the new girl group.

it may be just me but no one's really talking 'crap' about Stella.

Stella's human- her voice cracked, whoop. She's dating Shiwon- Lucky.

I bet everyone here just sees potential in Stella- thats why we're all so eager to know about the girl.

I have a friend that knows stella personally & is close to her but thats that.

& I also know that Stella does NOT like it when other people post pictures of her on the net- as in spread pictures around :/

But she's pretty & I saw her at Choosuk festival too.

Her singing was pretty good.

Archived