Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

ya, people still acknowledge her back beauty, first time I read, people praised her back during CB card's CF, and also from Wilber MV, very nice to look at.

She's still under skniny type category, but to me her body is perfect, know lots of actresses want her a body like that, if she has more meat in front, she can beat any sexiest female in Korea or anywhere else. :D

OMO! OMO! downloads galore! thanks ngothuha!

Some of these are old CFs right? LOL! Omigosh! she even had a bra CF! LOL! by the looks of the thumbnails screencaps it looks super cheeeeeesayyyyyyy! hahaha! look at that bra flying in mid air! LOL! and LDH jumping off with her chest all pumped out! LOL!!! ROFL!!!

I haven't seen a lot of these!

Ohhhh lawd! is that the MV with Hyun Bin! WAAAA! I'm not gonna stop watching it over and over and over again!!! awwwww my OTP!!!

ripgal thanks for the updates! ohhhhhh why is she the only girl attending? How about Kim Eun Ha? LOL she's gonna have the undivided attention of the hawt guys! MANNNNNN why aren't the posters out already! Tomorrow's the presscon so I'm guessing they'll release it tomorrow?

Guest ngothuha

OMO! OMO! downloads galore! thanks ngothuha!

Some of these are old CFs right? LOL! Omigosh! she even had a bra CF! LOL! by the looks of the thumbnails screencaps it looks super cheeeeeesayyyyyyy! hahaha! look at that bra flying in mid air! LOL! and LDH jumping off with her chest all pumped out! LOL!!! ROFL!!!

I haven't seen a lot of these!

Ohhhh lawd! is that the MV with Hyun Bin! WAAAA! I'm not gonna stop watching it over and over and over again!!! awwwww my OTP!!!

ripgal thanks for the updates! ohhhhhh why is she the only girl attending? How about Kim Eun Ha? LOL she's gonna have the undivided attention of the hawt guys! MANNNNNN why aren't the posters out already! Tomorrow's the presscon so I'm guessing they'll release it tomorrow?

uhm, old CFs :) have fun!!

It's all that i can find :D

Guest ngothuha

Thanks Ngothuha for all the links-yes they are old CFs, she was once a CF queen after MY GIRL, her popularity skyrocketed overnight after that.

Really can't wait for tomorrow, usually they will have it around 4-5pm right?

ohhhhhhh, what is it have from 4-5 pm today???????? :o

ngothuha-according to info from Chuno's soompi, all main stars will be having Chuno press conference, -we are early awaiting for that-but not sure about the time, usually press conference is done in the evening around that time (Korea time)

Guest ngothuha

ngothuha-according to info from Chuno's soompi, all main stars will be having Chuno press conference, -we are early awaiting for that-but not sure about the time, usually press conference is done in the evening around that time (Korea time)

ohhhhhhhh, where do you what the press conference :D

Thanks imogene for the all the press con photos.

They all look good and the Poster looks amazing. Of course Dahae is so pretty and white.

Chuno fighting!

chunocasts.jpg

2009122115395621001.jpg

They surely are having good laughs~

091221ssongb1.jpg

200912211546531508223a1.jpg

200912211546531508223a3.jpg

cr: naver

Awwww... I love how they're all so laugh-y and smiley around each other. :D

Esp Da Hae... I think she's being teased by the men..lolz..

Poster looks great.. can't wait to have a glimpse of the bigger picture..

They're calling Dahae a doll with a beauty pageant pose~

2009122116000010201.jpg

The triangle~

7d7218a7df341a96297b849.jpg

Tae Ha

8e20bf7398ef7dc76011b8f.jpg

Dae Gil

imagereadtop20096553931.jpg

I love the poster, I'm feeling Dahae's facial expressions.