Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

^ Ripgal, either name can do, -mak or sam or nobody, etc,he he.

Well, for me, I really highly impressed with LDH in acting department (I first noticed her on her acting then later on her look etc), but just like MR X said, (recently X still mentioned about her name when he make a review on Nam Sam Mi new horror movie) she's either too scare or not really bother to try something higher than her previous role. When they compared her with other actresses, I know who is the best-not because I'm biased, he he. Bottom point is, she can act alongside any talented actors in this world.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

hahah ripgal, iris was awesome for me, cause lee byung hun is so hot. i think global warming is due to him.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

haha, but you're beautiful still owned for me.

i was on sbs, tvants watching through the whole you're beautiful with my super lousy korean(surprisingly i managed to understand alot). i had to stream it, if not i wont be able to sleep for the entire night waiting for the raws to come.

gah, why does wed seems like years away!

I AM GOING CRAZY WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah the funny thing is, both the ratings for iris and you're beautiful went up(though yb's one was really little).

will it snow this chrismas is by han ye seul and go soo right?

gah, it'd be jang hyuk against han ye seul(tazza) and lee da hae against go soo(green rose).

yay, it seems like the end of this year and begining next year is gonna be awesome. so many good shows coming out!

yeah imogene, one day she'll be able to work with him. one day!!! we just need to make sure chuno gets ultra high ratings, and theres a possibility!

hahah i want her to act with like so ji sub, won bin or kang ji hwan(YAY his coming to singapore!!) hahaha.

there might be a chance right?!

Here's the article imogene was talking about..

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

But I don't think it mentioned Da Hae's name? Just Nam Sang Mi's?

----

But samzz, you're right. We all know who's better in the acting department heehhe...

I do think actors/actresses should be given slack and chances to improve tho, no matter how incapable they may seem. It seemed like viewers weren't impressed with KTH in IRIS and hoped that SYJ or NSM was cast instead? Sighz... no wonder they asy KTH has high EQ... she has to deal with this kinda stuff all the time..

Here goes my ramblings... bear with me will ya?

RE: Trouble with Chuno's production company

my oh my! I'm one with imogene's sentiments that they'd better not interrupt or even delay Chuno's production for even a fraction of a second! because there'll be hell to pay I tell yah! haha! I'm already antsy as it is with the looooong wait to Jan 2010 now they'd have to get into this production issues!

I may have studied some accounting and finance throughout my collegiate years but I NEVER had the patience to understand the deal with stocks (maybe for a time I got it but it went right out of my mind just after I've taken my finals! haha)... But now they just sound too alien to me! haha! So I don't know what to make of this issue... anyhoo I'm hoping Mr.X is right and that no major shiz is happening to the production of 2010's kdrama gem aka CHUNO! hahaha!

anyway...

DaheeFanel has some news bit on Chuno about JH: http://daheefanel.wordpress.com/2009/10/15...s-bites-091015/

you might want to check it out and drool over JH's chocolate abs *yum*... ehem It's super funny how much she's excited about this drama!

RE: HONG sisters' new drama (You're Beautiful)

My Gawd! I must admit that YB was never in my Radar! Well at least I tried very hard to ignore it just because I don't like Idol groups!! haha! The first time I heard about it I was quite weary of the idea thinking that I don't need those idol groups invading my kdramalandia! Also, I've never been a fan of JGS nor PSH...

so my interest level was very close to zero... but since JB and you guys recommended it I decided to try it out.... and boy oh boy Hong Sisters never fail to deliver the LOLs! I love that it's like a mix of Coffee Prince and Hanakimi only it's soooooo much funnier than either of the two! I'm amazed by the creativity of the Hong sisters that they never fail to bring something fresh into everything that they write! no wonder they are able to lead the actors/actresses playing their characters to whole new levels of popularity! and elle I also can't, for the life of me, miss the livestream via tvants...

I'm suffering again from second male lead crush syndrome! Darn you Hong Sisters why'd you have to make second leads very endearing...

RE: comparisons with SMA, LJA and HCY; and NSM, KTH

Well call me bias or whatever but I'd still rank LDH on top of that list when you talk about acting... haha! SMA's good but I think LDH can take her on! If only LDH's projects are as interesting as SMA's... haha! I know too little of LJA so I can't really judge her but from what I hear she's not that great either... HCY I love her and all but sometimes she's as stiff as a dead fish (i.e. BOF kissing scene)... I love NSM haha... as for KTH, from what little I've seen from Lovestory in Harvard LDH, she's pretty and her actings err okay... haha!

RE: timslot competition

I thought Joongjaewon was taking a M-T timeslot? that's why I was like uh-oh another victim of QSD... anyhooo Christmas will be a tough one to beat if in case Chuno goes up against it... and LOL on the switcheroos battling each other for the ratings, if ever...

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^yeah totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahah its too awesome.

same i wasnt too into this entire boyband in kdrama thing. i am a fan of both, but i dont want them to be mixed together.

however, geun suk is my favourite actor, and i love hongki(ft i fan here), so i just had to watch it.

and its by hong sisters, come on, my favourite dramas, are all theirs!

so i just had to watch it, despite the fact i wasnt really a fan of park shin hye.

gah, just watching a few minutes, i got hooked.

geun suk is just awesome, AND WHO IS GUGUGAGA OVER YONG HWA?!?!! HIS MY CRUSH MAN!

2nd lead sydrome.

its awesome. i already re-runed it on my comp screen a few times.

afterall, hong sisters was the one that shot ldh and hcy to fame.

hahah.

though the ratings is low, but we just have to accept it. IRIS. IS. AWESOME. though yb is better for me.

but lee byung hun, is lee byung hun. hmmm get what i mean?!

hahahahahh.

hahah im trusting that chuno will go on smoothly. lets not give up hope!

hahahh.

i think chuno will definitely do better than chrismas though.

anyone agrees?

gah why does january seem so far?! i know cause weds already seems so far, january is much further!

hahah ripgal, iris was awesome for me, cause lee byung hun is so hot. i think global warming is due to him.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

OMG, this made me LOLz non-stop..

Yeap, I think global warming is due to his overwhelming hotness and heat.. and why am I not complaining, I'd want more than anything to scorch and burn under his hotness.. <333

I have just repeated this scene like countless times.. so gone right now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXkxlRlhGOk

will it snow this chrismas is by han ye seul and go soo right?

gah, it'd be jang hyuk against han ye seul(tazza) and lee da hae against go soo(green rose).

Yeap, I noticed the exchange of co-stars too. But if you think about it closely, HYS has worked with most of Da Hae's previous co-stars...save for LDW and LJK? They both worked with the Hong Sisters consecutively too.

RE: comparisons with SMA, LJA and HCY; and NSM, KTH

Well call me bias or whatever but I'd still rank LDH on top of that list when you talk about acting... haha! SMA's good but I think LDH can take her on! If only LDH's projects are as interesting as SMA's... haha! I know too little of LJA so I can't really judge her but from what I hear she's not that great either... HCY I love her and all but sometimes she's as stiff as a dead fish (i.e. BOF kissing scene)... I love NSM haha... as for KTH, from what little I've seen from Lovestory in Harvard LDH, she's pretty and her actings err okay... haha!

Yea, I kinda agree with you. If Da Hae had opportunities like SMA, she would totally rawk.

I like SMA too, but unfortunately I think she always falls into the sweet and nice girl stereotype, and it makes her a bit of a typecast.. Don't think she's ever played a villain before? She got to work with lotsa hunks tho...(yes, including the divine LBH!).. :P

^awwwww man! *fans self* that's a hot kiss alright! I would have sold my soul to the devil just to switch bodies with KTH while they were filming that! Methinks this trumps Dal Rae-Oh Joon kisses! haha! Now if only we'd get LDH kiss from LBH!

I haven't watched IRIS yet... I'm waiting for WithS2's subs... I don't want to watch it without subs because if I get bored with it I might lose interest altogether...

speaking of kisses and SMA... did you see her and Won Bin's commercial! Now there's another actor we'd hope LDH gets to kiss someday SOON! haha! tsktsk too many men too little time!

LOL elle... I think Jeremy is sooooo cute! haha! I love that he's the densest person in the whole wide universe!!! haha! did you say KJH's coming to Singapore? When? I hope it's next month! haha! maybe I'll see him in the airport or maybe I'll stalk him while I'm there! haha! Lord please let it be next month!!! :P

Guest imogene_af

^

Dude, LBH's kissing scenes have always trumped any of Da Hae's kisses, please. It makes her kisses look like kindergarten.

Watch his film Addicted: The Poisoning if you'd like a trip to the Lee Byung Hun sexonastick lane.

One day our girl will work with him.

Jo- she was included in the list since it's an article that came up in naver and daum. But MAAAAAAAAAN if Lee Da Hae ever works with sexonastick it will be so beyond kdrama heaven... that's like nirvana.

^ Thanx for clearing that up. And yes, if Da Hae could work with LBH in anything... even just a CF or something, I dunno what'd happen to me. Maybe I'll cry. Yes, I will.

hagrid, yessss. I checked out SMA and Won Bin's 2 coffee CFs.. why do they have to kiss? WHY OH WHY??

What does it have to do with coffee? They wanna taste the coffee in each others' mouth or wat? Yux.. sorry, I know it sounds gross..hehehe..

On Iris, I checked out Ep 1 via viikii. Damn, it lagged a lot (due to my pc), but it did not stop me from savoring all of LBH's sexyhot moments in it! :P LBH was just hotsexycuteadorable in this episode. Totally laughed out loud when he did all those unmanly but CUTE stuff to his friend (played by Jung Joon Ho) and KTH's character. I'd give anything to be in his position. ANYTHINGGGG!!!!

And on Addicted. Weird movie, didn't like it. But LBH was just pure AWESOMENESS in there. Again, I wish I was Lee Mi Yeon. I wish.

LOL imogene... really? ahaha! I'm not really familiar with his works? Haven't seen any as far as I can remember! Even G.I. Joe, didn't get to watch it! All I know is that he's hot and from what I hear he's actually a decent actor! But, thanks for the movie reference! I'll surely be checking that out just to have something to drool over! and LOL on your sexonastick nicky! haha doesn't sound pervy at all! haha!

LMAO ripgal! Jealous, much? hahaha! the coffee wasn't strong enough! They needed lip action to complete the caffeine effect! haha!

Guest imogene_af

jo- I really, really liked Addicted because I thought it was a far demented psychological thriller. I have like a thing for such demented characters like what he played there, yet even though he played such a DESPICABLE character he still brings in sympathy HOW DOES HE DO THAT?

I even liked ONCE IN A SUMMER and people dissed that like crazy.

Meh. Won Bin is so conservative with making out, he's saving it for me.

We shall all hold each other and cry together if Da Hae ever makes out with sexonastick.

we'll save it for a movie. If you all go back to my post in 2008, I was hoping LDH will work with him in IRIS. I always had a thing for LBH since Beautiful Days.

OMG, I love that last picture.

Hye Won on the verge of tears..:tears: but still so freaking beautiful!

I wonder why she's crying.

Thinking of Dae Gil perhaps?

And anyone noticed? Is Da Hae going to wear the same hanbok thru out the series? hahaha..

Guest anne0129

^GOSH!!!! She's so pretty. Am I too much of her fan when I say, even through still pictures I can see that her acting in this series is already amazing? It's just that I have this feeling that her acting abilities will just be used in the right way. I'm sorry I can't seem to express myself very well. I just feel that she will be so amazing in this series and I hope that she will be vindicated and people will finally acknowledge her great talent. Go DA HAE!!! HWAITING!!!!!! :D

I understand what you're trying to say anne, cos I feel the same way too. ^^

In the last picture especially, you can already sense fright, sadness and disappointment in her eyes... some really good stuff there.

And Amber chinggu, I actually saw your new avvy first...and I was like, where did this new Da Hae crying picture come from? I gotta HAVE IT!!

Meanwhile, some news from naver..

This one's about an acting school or academy of some sort?

Da Hae and numerous other actors/actresses were mentioned... eg. Bae Yong Jun, Han Ye Seul, Par Si Yeon..etc

http://www.khan.co.kr/kh_news/art_view.htm...amp;code=920100

===

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/news/newspath.asp?...269366589853576

This one talks about the costume auction for the animal charity..

^

LOVE the stills, i can already feel her emotions, my gosh why is she so beautiful even when she's sad?

The first one, looks like she's praying but seemed to be in deep thoughts.

Second one, the look of being lost, or maybe somewhere in the crowd she can find what she's looking/longing for, that is, Dae Gil?

Third one, everyone's favorite and add me too. I want to watch now what this sentiments are all about, i want to immerse myself into HW's dilemma already. ;)

OT: Guys i have not seen IRIS yet, but i will later. I cannot miss LBH, i've only seen him in Addicted, i loved him, hated him, but still loved to hate him. GI Joe, loved him in his white suit, the fights, his English- no sweat at all, all but natural.

Hope one day LBH and LDH *rhymes* will work together.

Pretty busy Wed-Thurs eh? YB and Iris. Glad i don't have to choose between channels airing these at the same time.

Hoong sisters like the running scene, MG's first episode as Yoo Rin running at the airport, YB's first episode as GMN running towards the church, reminded me too of Maria in sound of music hahaha. And this, the gentle pat on the head by Gong Chan, noticed this too in YB. Loved it though.

OMY!!! Thanks imogene for sharing these pictures here!

anne! I also feel the same way! You can just see LDH's intensity just by looking at those pics! I'm amazed how she can deliver such strong emotion even with a single snapshot! AMAZEBALLS!!!

I understand what you're trying to say anne, cos I feel the same way too. ^^

In the last picture especially, you can already sense fright, sadness and disappointment in her eyes... some really good stuff there.

Exactly! I almost want to cry with her! *wipes tears* She's soooooo pretty when she cries! It's like she's so fragile that you can't help but think of anything you can do to console her! It's okay HW...

Guest imogene_af

Some UnNyun/Hye Won avatars that I was inspired to make:

2ntxri9.png

314um21.png

29ygniw.png

qpfde9.png

siggys whether you're Team Dae Gil or Team Tae Ha

2mff0g5.png

2mnouuf.png

take what you want. just credit please.