Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

^

Hong sisters never disappoint, well I am not a huge fan of Hong Gil Dong or Fantasy Couple but they are all still very strong in the K-drama verse.

They are part of what made Lee Da Hae an international star.

And see my signature? I have switching ones.... from A.N.JELL and Chuno. LOL.

^her current project is KBS drama named 'Chuno'-to be released next week-costars with her best oppa Jang Hyuk and Lee Jong Hyuk and Hunk Oh Ji Ho.

we're really can't wait for the show-miss seeing her acting again.

^

Hong sisters never disappoint, well I am not a huge fan of Hong Gil Dong or Fantasy Couple but they are all still very strong in the K-drama verse.

They are part of what made Lee Da Hae an international star.

And see my signature? I have switching ones.... from A.N.JELL and Chuno. LOL.

I think the Hong Sisters are probably one of the BEST drama character cast-ers in the drama world. Some may not like how they overdo the OTT stuff in their dramas, but nobody they can deny they're just a FUN duo, made for humor.

If you think about it, all of their drama characters had so much appeal, and actually catapulted the actors who played those characters to stardom. Look at Jae Hee who played Mong Ryong in DGCH, the cast in My Girl, HYS in Fantasy Couple, KJH and SYR in HGD. I believe they all became more popular right after they stepped out of a Hong Sister drama. Almost all of them went from being a nobody to SOMEBODY.

Well save for the current main leads in You're Beautiful. Hehehe.. they're already quite well known even before this. So, they can only get BIGGER from now on.

That said, I'm also following the drama closely. My life will officially be over when IRIS (LBH sexiness overload <333) premiers. =(

===

Back to Da Hae... I just discovered that she really is a frequent visitor of her Chinese website!

This member actually "bumped into" Da Hae while she was browsing the forum yesterday afternoon. And she/he was so hyped that he/she had to cap that member list with Da Hae's nic "cherry4eva" on as proof of Da Hae's visit...:lol:

Da Hae ya...Da Hae ya... when will you have the time to drop by Soompi? hehehe..

Guest imogene_af

^

LOL she'll only really notice her international fans if we come as a bulk like her Korean and Chinese fans... and erm well they're a huge number. She constantly visits her daum cafe too. sooo either that or we become real loud. LOL. there's some comfort in me that she does not know, though.

Dang, since 2008 she became obsessed with the internet.

A news article calling the darlings of Korean TV, popular actresses making a comeback. It's also mentioned that their management companies pit them against each other. LDH being JTunes' bet.

She is compared to Shin Min Ah, Han Chae Young, and Lee Jia.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

I think she can take on all of 'em. :lol:

Another article on Chorokbaem Media's change of leadership/CEO rumors going around that their productions are having a hard time due to this disruption, they claim there are hardships however, they are very confident with what they have in Chuno and there are no problems whatsoever in this specific production.

http://www.eto.co.kr/?Code=20091013152150810&ts=00307

Another article, KBS introduces their Magnum Dramas... the back to back epics in Iris and Chuno.

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...40101&pt=nv

Shin Min Ah has always been in the limelight no? Don't recall her ever being away...hmmm...

Lee Ji Ah too, she just got done with Style and has another telecinema movie with KJH (envious! <_<) coming out this November... so don't think she's making a comeback per se..

But apart from SMA, I think Da Hae's capable of taking them all.. hehehe...

On Chorokbaem, I hope the internal management changes won't affect the production too much. Da Hae needs this badly!

===

Here's the outfit Da Hae donated to the animal charity campaign

G02005.jpg

credits: lotte/ baidu

---

But I don't remember that outfit from her dramas? Maybe Hello! Miss?

Guest imogene_af

^

LOL one of Hye Rin's undershirts in East of Eden? With all her ruffles? :lol: could be Hello! Miss.... it could be any drama, really.

I think the conflict with the producers is more about one guy causing some of the fiasco, wanting more of the investment than intended. Anyway, they better not disrupt the filming over such petty things! But I believe them when they're saying they are doing their production and they are pulling through. Because THEY BETTER.

and I didn't know they're shelving out 6 million dollars for CHUNO.

^ Yeah, they better! It's not just about Da Hae right now.. it's Chuno, such a huge massive production with SO MANY actors. They don't need this.

Anyway, I did promise earlier on that I would translate the Green Rose SP right?

Ahhh.. sorry guys.. life got in the way, and I totally forgot about it! =P

I will try to get it done soon.

For the love of Da Hae <3333

o/t: You're Beautiful is ON today! YAY! And Iris too!

God, help me. 24 hours is really not enough.

Guest imogene_af

^

Jo, no worries, I know that was a long special.

We'll have a busy Wed-Thurs starting from this month til probably early half of next year with Chuno.

Guest imogene_af

^

I actually read about the change of the head unit like weeks ago, but I thought it will go smooth, I guess the guy was pissed that he got the brunt of it? Maybe Mr.X can give some light on this controversy.

But then again, Choreokbam media has always been messy. Did they delay shooting?

Guest imogene_af

^

I agree with Mr.X though, it's just another way for business shenanigans to gain more stocks. It looks like LDH and company also lowered their fees for this drama, so I think we'll be okay. I think it's all on schedule.

I'm surprised they're shelving out a lot of money for it.

Hi, I just changed my computer and also my signinname, I'm the same 'mak'-forgot my password so login with diff name. :)

Wow, JB's article looked scary, make my heart dup.. dup..dup reading it, hope everything will be OK. Looks like lots of politics, behind the scene drama involved in Kentertainments industry nowdays-look at Kim Jae Dong, sacked from Golden Bell because of his liberal thinking.

Well, Da hae has gone through the worst in her acting career, hope this not affected her mood again-she looked so happy lately.

So should we call you mak or samzz now? hehehe..

A new article update on the animal charity campaign... includes the list of outfits the stars are donating for auction..

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/news/newspath.asp?...125046589853576

And another news article on KBS Chuno going against SBS Jae Jeong Won?

http://osen.co.kr/news/Enter_View.asp?gisano=G0910160013

It's funny how Da Hae's gonna be pitted against her senior Yoon Jeong Hun again...:lol:

Guest perking

thanks Rippal,

I hope Chuno will have a high ratings like Iris, and will top Yoon Jeong Hun 's series, sorry, for the ratings and come back of DH :wub: , CHUNO has to win this war :P

Guest imogene_af

And another news article on KBS Chuno going against SBS Jae Jeong Won?

http://osen.co.kr/news/Enter_View.asp?gisano=G0910160013

It's funny how Da Hae's gonna be pitted against her senior Yoon Jeong Hun again...:lol:

Is Jae Jeong Won a M-T drama or a W-Th drama? I know it's slated as a Monday-Tuesday drama, and I think what may be against Chuno is "Will It Snow This Christmas?"

There are some articles comparing LDH to Kim Tae Hee and Nam Sang Mi but I have no idea what it's saying.I think some suggesting that they could have played the IRIS female lead?

I would love for Da Hae to work with LBH one day, but she still has a lot more to go. hehehe.

I'm not sure if it's gonna be a M-T or W-T drama... I just hope filming goes on smoothly and I get to see it on TV next year. That's all.

Da Hae compared to KTH and NSM? And that she could have played the lead in IRIS? God, that's just unfathomable!

Cos to work with LBH's just HEAVEN. Even KTH, who isn't much of an actress, looked incredibly promising with LBH next to her... (Have you guys seen the IRIS MV, Lee Byung Hun's just TO DIE FOR!!!!!)