Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Haha.. old grumpy man as Un-Nyun's fiance?

Maybe he discovered Un-Nyun's real identity, that she's no more than a slave?

Love all those complications...

I'm loving Un-Nyun more now. Mah feeling is that Un-Nyun's not gonna be anything near sweet or nice. She's gonna be like an devil in an angel's disguise..haha..

Da Hae the runaway bride? hahahah..I swear Chuno exceeds my expectation in every single way. I would never have thought of Un Nyun the runaway bride hehehehe.

Is it just me....but I keep thinking when I read Un Nyun's brother is the fire starter that her brother might be Sung Dong Il :lol:.

Jo Min Ki as the old perverted bridegroom?! I approve! LDH-JMK FTW! hahahahahaha.

How cute is that? The Diary of A Wimpy Kid as her favorite? cute choice indeed.

Guest imogene_af

^

I don't want her brother to be SDI for the sole shallow reason that Da Hae has better beauty genes. BWAH!

I was hoping for a younger man, some unknown that would get noticed because of his slave role.

Guest Noelle_17

Now I've finally taken in what Chuno is about....It seems very very interesting. I can't wait to see Da Hae in it. Hope there would be more production pics (of hers) soon. :D

Hi imogene and all you guys.

Got this from baidu and daum..

Da Hae will be attending the Asia Song Festival tonight...

And from the translation of her event schedule, it seems like she will be the MC for the event? And that altho she's busy filming Chuno, she's hoping for ppl to cheer and support her in the event?

The event will start at 6pm this evening...

Hopefully we'll get to see Da Hae put down her hair for once.. pretty please...

Pics of the celebs attending the event

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=644862348

Thanks Ripgal for the asf news-can't wait to see her there-MC for the night? If yes, then they make the right choice, she can show her linguistic talent, hopefully she will delivered it in English.

Show Lou is there-so when he come back to Taiwan and meet Will Pan, surely he will said, I saw your BFF there, he he he. I heard he admire SHK.

One pic to share from the event..

asfb.jpg

credits: baidu

---

The event is still going on right now... so there will be more pics later..

Da Hae looked gorgeous in that get-up... love the make-up and the hairdo..

Hopefully we'll get to see a full length picture tomorrow..

Guest kim_calvz

OMO Lee Da hae is the MC of Asia Song Festival

here are some pictures of her

20090919202853506.jpg

20090919202017667.jpg

20090919202223912.jpg

20090919183648313.jpg

PP09091900040.JPG

200909192247571135_1.jpg

credits to nate.com

i just love-love-love her make up and her pink gown

OMO she's so pretty in the pink gown!

The cutting of the gown reminds me of the white mini gown she wore to the Baek Sang awards in 2005..

Love the hair and the dangling earrings too!

Check here for constant updates on her pics

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=645039761

And some media coverage on the event

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1135&ext=na

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/news/newspath.asp?...190646589821760

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

^ Not very fond of the cutting of the black dress...but I think Da Hae looked great in it. Normally one would look really thin in black, but surprisingly Da Hae didn't look thin or skinny at all. ^^

Some more pics to add....

61684706.jpg

34733181.jpg

90437615.jpg

25092265.jpg

2009091923363456282_1.jpg

2009091923363456282_2.jpg

credits: as labeled/ naver

==

Love how she's smiling wide in every single picture... such a pretty woman!

^

OMG, This is soooo cool, lots of Dahae picture galore and breaking news.

Thank you so much ripgal and kim, truly enjoying my coffee now with all the goodies.

She's absolutely GORGEOUS. She looks like a GODDESS!

Love her smile. Her pink evening dress matches her tanned flawless skin. I thought i like her long black dress, it didn't show her clavicles for a change, and Wow those long beautiful legs in that black dress. Like the simple accessories. But hmmm, the hair, same style, wish she sported her new cut and styled it differently.

These are my favorite news headings.

Lee Da Hae, as if like a Goddess. http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Lee Da Hae, cool pink evening dress. http://kr.img.search.yahoo.com/search/imag...1&imgseq=11

I didn't see this coming, unlike her Asia Model Festival, we had some news days before she attended.

She's such a busy girl, the more she's out there, the more we see her, i like it.

Who was she MCing with?

I'd love to see videos...

I think they were going for the elegant and sophisticated style, hence her hair tied up in a bun.

And you're spot on, loved the pink dress and how it accentuated her body plus her flawless skin... the make up was really matching too.

The news articles are indeed all praises for our girl huh? ^^

More pics

wah2z.jpg

1e9d0a5317e17a220df3e33.jpg

wahf.jpg

Guest imogene_af

LOL at her face on the last cap.

I did not know she was hosting that event, how can we scamper off and rummage for news every day and NOT find this out?! UGH.

Redundancy is the name of this thread sometimes but I DO NOT CARE... she's so beautiful in those gowns. And uhm... her bones are not sticking out anymore. She seems happy, healthy, and just vibrant.

I do not like the hair, I do not really like it when she styles it that way, but since it's a formal event, it is more appropriate.

I thought both the black dress and the pink dress, she carried well. What I like is the huge slit in the black dress because it's almost like it's deceiving, you think she's all covered up then she walks... and BAM.

The pink dress is simple, elegant and very sexy. She looks great in it.

The headlines all refer to her as a GODDESS. Dang. :lol:

there was also mention that she spoke English a few times.

They also mentioned despite her hectic schedule with Chuno, she found time to host the event.

Uri Da Hae the goddess eh?

Just when I thought only Son Yeh Jin had the chops for that title haha..

Another pic

SSI_20090920030514_V.jpg

Da Hae and her signature gesture...

Da Hae heard our calling!~

Finally we have some pictures of Da Hae and her men in Chuno!!

Hi Ladies

Lee Da Hae updated her CY today, put her new chuno costume pix

so beautiful gal..

Un-Nyun or Hye-Won

090919-2.jpg

LDH & Zio

090919-1.jpg

LDH & JH

090919-3.jpg

src: Baidu Bar

She's just sooooo freaking pretty... how can she play a slave? Just can't imagine that..

From the look of her get-up, she can't possibly be playing Un-Nyun... no way right? A slave so pretty? Unbelievable..

She must be Hye Won...