Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

i kinda like her chuno hair!

hahahah reminds me of her green rose hair which i really liked.

gahhhh really cant wait for her comeback!

she really looks gorgeous at young ran's wedding. hahah simple and classy.

young ran must be jealous! kekekke.

Jo, thanks for DH's cyworld link! *hugs*

lilcrash, imogene and maccay thanks for LDH's photos in JYR's wedding... I must say she simply looks radiant! gorgeous! this girl makes me really hate my genes! haha! anyhoooooo Me thinks she's not really feeling her hair! hahaha! the way she tied it up just like that! haha maybe she's really missing her long straight locks! LOL! but I agree with ripgal her skirt looks "ahjumma-ish" but somehow she makes it look really hip and chic! haha! love her make-up just not the hair! haha!

LOL! LDH careful on saying those words we all know how the media likes to jump to conclusion, right? (i.e. Eru!) haha

Gosh those kmedia headlines are sooooooo mean! If I were JYR I would have gone bridezilla on them! BWAHAHA

imogene, you serious? She's gonna start to shoot her scenes this week! YAY! Omigosh! I'm sooooo excited! I really hope some of her psycho emerald fans stalk their set and get tons of her shooting pics! I really hope her hair will be styled shorter and more rugged than it looks now... (HJW's hair in the duelist is a welcomed look!)

O/T: imogene, I super agree Bea is definitely the BEST young actress (and also my favorite actress) in Philippine TV! Although I've always found some minor awkwardness when she delivers some of her lines... But, I must say in And I love You so she totally got rid of it...

O/T2: imogene, ripgal... did you guys figure out how to D/L the CitC raw files? I saw some torrent links in the d-addicts... I managed to D/L ep 7-8 but ep 1-6 have no active seeders... haha... I tried aja-aja links but they only have 1.5gb files and I don't have premium MU acct... Help? haha! TIA!

While waiting for Chuno BTS pix...here's a few more of Dahae from the wedding~

yrw6.jpg

yrw5.jpg

yrw7.jpg

I'm feeling a really good vibe from her, she's happy, fresh and confident, this is a good start for her drama- Chuno.

credit: as tagged

OT hagrid: I liked Bea in Maging Sino Ka Man, that's when i really noticed her acting. Just don't let her sing plz. She's one of the young actresses i like in the Philippines. By the way i've seen the trailer of Lovers in Paris, it looks promising just because Papa P is there, I don't know about KC. I'm not impressed with the remakes at all but i'll give this a chance i guess.

^

So cool graphics ripgal. Thanks for sharing...This makes me more excited, has she started filming now?

I remember in one of the news when she attended the wedding, it said , though she's quite busy with her

upcoming drama, she still attended her friend's wedding. Awww sweet Dahae!

hmmmm we're hitting on a dryspell on Chuno news lately...

ripgal, thanks for sharing! Damn! I love lidongxu stuff! They're as good as the real thing! Too bad it makes me even more excited with Chuno! Pls let there be someone who'd be able to stalk the shooting area and catch a BTS pic of her! Even LQ photos I'll take it!

O/T: maccay I loved Bea ever since her Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay (which for me is still the best Fil drama that I've ever seen)... I think it was her first teleserye... It was her first team up with JL and they really rocked my world! It was sooo kilig... She did pretty well there... She was only 16 or 17 yrs old and she was supposed to play the character of someone who's supposed to be quite older than her actual age... I thought she showed the maturity needed for her role considering she was a newcomer...

No problemo..

The thread has indeed been pretty stagnant nowadays..

So far there have been pics of almost ALL of the main cast and some supporting cast... but no Da Hae yet..

It's making me all excited..

How will she appear in Chuno for the very first time? Hopefully some fans are able take some pics/photos on her first shooting..hehehe..

^

Yeah, news were mostly about the supporting casts, none on Dahae yet eh?, saving the best for last...

I'm sure her fans will take photos of her once they catch a glimpse of her during the filming...How close they can really be in the set?

OT hagrid: So i've heard Bea did really well in that drama and that was her first team up with JL, was that with Lorna T as well? We didn't have TFC at that time so i didn't get to see it. Believe it or not they've only shown And I love you so here for 2 days, WTH! it made me grrrrr...i was so mad, now i have to wait for the DVD i guess, or DL it somewhere.

OT ripgal and imogene: you guys have been raving about CitC,I broke my promise that Chuno will be my first sageuk but i can't help myself but watch it. I'm only in the first episode and it's so engaging and intriguing. This makes me more excited about Chuno. I'm off to the next...

Yea, imogene mentioned that she'll probably start filming this week... so I'm crossing fingers for snap shots of Da Hae covered in drag and dirt soon..hehehe.. since she'll most probably start off as Un-Nyun.. :P

So everyone's watching CITC right now!

I'm up to Ep 4 right now... the political stuff and market transfer aspect are kinda confusing. But I'm planning to rewatch the episodes to have a better grasp. At least I know the romance is gonna be one tragic one..=(

so Da Hae will start filming this week? coolsss I can't wait to see her Un Nyun/Hye Won transformation.

Da Hae looks pretty in Jang Young Ran's wedding. She always looks classy when she attends events.

maccay, ripgal... how are you guys watching it? I've been able to D/L episodes 7 and 8... But so far 1-6 are still stuck at 0%! bwahaha!

O/T: ripgal I was looking into WithS2's wiki page and I saw that one of their possible projects will be Will it Snow on Christmas with SJS... woah! and the writer's from MISA and director's from WHIB! WOOT!!! gosh it's like all my faves rolled into one... haha!

^

Re: CitC, I got it from Aja-Aja hagrid. I'm only on episode 2, I find it quite intense as the story unfolds. I'm liking the PD's work in here, I hope he'll do the same with Chuno and bring the very best of Dahae. Gosh I never expected this drama can make me cry, the scenes, the music.

hagrid, a friend burned the episodes for me. My PC couldn't cope with the HUMOUNGUS files at aja-aja...so I had to beg her..hehehe..

Are you using BT to download?

SJS in a new drama? That's so totally one to look out for! I love love love MISA's writer.. and a team-up with SJS again after their hit. Darn, it's so gonna be great!

^ Right now there isn't a definite airing date.

Some articles say October 2009, some end of the year, some January 2010, and the latest one mentioned a March 2010 release... every article's saying a different thing.

Anywayz, this article mentioned Da Hae as well as some other female celebs..

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...12/99l77104.htm

But I'm not sure what's it about..

Still no pictures of her from Chuno-hopefully next weeks we can see some from her.

Looks like korean media love reporting on kpop, new girls groups, 2pm, TVXQ, etc..nowsday-not many on kdrama actors/actresses. ;)