Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest Noelle_17

bwah! I think I know youuuuuuu. thank yaaaa for delurking!

Jo-

The Thai website, agree, she looks mixed! Weiiiiird.

OT: hagrid- no I actually don't like Sem (Yes, I call him SEM). LOL but but but but, he was sooo good in "And I Love You So", I have a new found respect for the dude.

Are you sure you know me?! lol. Yep, I think we've met in another planet. :D

Thanks for welcoming me here guys. Don't worry, I know crazier people, believe me, right imogene_af?!

I can only say WOW at how Mr. X has described LDH in his blog.

Wow, Mr. X does think quite highly of our girl!

He even lists her in the range of Gong Hyo Jin and Son Yeh Jin....which is like HIGH UP THERE!

Whilst I must admit that I'm happy that Mr.X is harboring some expectations for our girl, I'm starting to get a lil worried here. Compare his takes on other rising starlets to his take on DH, you can already see that how assured he is of her raw talent and acting skills. But he's not without critique too... looking at how he rates Da Hae's choice of projects. Sad, but true.

Hopefully PD Kwak and Chuno can make a something out of her.

We believe you Da Hae ssi!

This is why I'm a Dahae fan, as much as Mr X's believe in her potentials as an actress, i have so much faith in her especially on this one. The right team and the right project should bring her true and in born talent. Mr X has best described her in all the right words to say. I would want Dahae to read this review and challenge herself, as we, her fans will be here cheering for her no matter what. Fighting Dahae, you're on the right track!

I did read your message to Dahae ripgal, i didn't know which one at first coz i didn't see your name, but i saw soompi and i LOL @ the crazy bunch! I don't mind that at all. ;) I also did leave a message.

Just wanna post the Thai photo...

news08leedahae.jpg

She doesn't look mixed, she's just gorgeous! :)

OT: hagrid I'm sure ABS or whoever works for Piolo lurks on YT and may have seen imogene's fanfic video of Dahae and Piolo, i'm still hoping for a collab of these two...Yes, Sam i like him, he seemed to be a down to earth person, he's improved though in his acting, though i didn't quite like Only You, i wish they stop doing remakes there in the Philippines. I haven't seen "And I love you so," i missed it when it was shown here.

Noelle welcome and to all who still lurks, join us with our insanity... :lol:

^I remembered when LDW visited Philippines 3 yrs ago, most people said he looked like Piolo-so I don't mind if u want to pair him with LDH-anything related to Donghae is fine with me :)

Guest imogene_af

Jo- Iknowright? I was like shameful that I don't have that great of an expectation and belief in her, but here is a rather objective reviewer seeing that much potential in her. It really surprises me that he really sees that much in her. I do believe in her, though as much as I believe in this PD.

maccay- yeah... that's the kinda stuff I want her to read. If someone can post a link, go ahead.

OT maccay: omg stop talking about Papa P, he's like my ultimate guilty pleasure. :lol: I almost fainted when I shook his hand once. he's like epitome of handsome. TV does the guy no justice, I swear. He looks 10000 times better in person. he's probably the most handsome celeb I have ever seen, and I have seen Brendan Fraser and Jared Leto.

^

Would Mr X mind if we post the link on her cyworld? I hope not coz he thinks highly of our girl and she has to see this.

There's no news yet if Dahae has started filming yet...and her hair cut...

OT imogene: I'm sorry i cannot stop if Dahae and Papa P are mentioned here. OMG and YOU held his hand? when? how? how'd you maintain your composure? did you wash your hands after? I only had a chance to watch his concerts here and really his so hot and good looking in person than on tv. My niece have never seen her aunt squeal like crazy over Papa P and Sam's concert.

mak I'm surprised you know Piolo? You're not Filipino are you? But hey you are most welcome to cheer on them too. You must have seen imogene's fanfic video of them right?

Yes Maccay, I'm not Filipino, I;m from mixed parentage (half Indian, half Thai (southern part)-I knew Piolo through LDW when he visited Philipipine-people said he looked like P, so I googled him, YE, one of themost handsome man on earth.

here found a news (not on CHUNO) but on my favourite boy wilber-he invited both sexy Lees (Dahae and Hyori) to join his coming concert on 18th sept-but both said cannot make it (not sure about this, only got it through goole translation). Imagine how both of them hand hand with Wilber on stage-sure going to be hot news both in China nad Korea. I think Dahae should go, this is golden oppurtunity for her next career in China.

http://news.xinmin.cn/rollnews/2009/09/04/2493945.html

ripgal : you should post the link on Da Hae's cy for sure.

mak : Sep 18 won't work for either LDH or LHR. Da Hae is filming Chuno while Hyo Ri is releasing her album in Oct. I agree with you though it's too bad since Da Hae can use the opportunity to gain more exposure in China and/or Chinese speaking countries.

Guest imogene_af

^

Think she's too busy in CHUNO and she has her own hold in China anyways due to My Girl. Prior to even working with Will, she was already mobbed in Shanghai, so she's coo.

She should be really preparing by now getting close to the date of filming... and cutting off her hair. LOL.

Kind of ot but not really... guys look at her friend's pictures in the plane? LDH was reading all throughout that plane ride, me thinks it's the script. Because you know how K-drama scripts look like those booklets? She kinda has one like that.

But I would post a link to X's blog, since it's a public blog open to everyone anyway. If there is something I'd like her to see it would be something like that.

^

Would Mr X mind if we post the link on her cyworld? I hope not coz he thinks highly of our girl and she has to see this.

There's no news yet if Dahae has started filming yet...and her hair cut...

OT imogene: I'm sorry i cannot stop if Dahae and Papa P are mentioned here. OMG and YOU held his hand? when? how? how'd you maintain your composure? did you wash your hands after? I only had a chance to watch his concerts here and really his so hot and good looking in person than on tv. My niece have never seen her aunt squeal like crazy over Papa P and Sam's concert.

just shook his hand in SF, we were so fangirly over him. Before seeing him in person, I always thought he's a good actor but I'm so MEH about him as a celeb or whatever... but when I saw him in person, my knees literally shook and I felt like I was melting every time he looked at me. He's so hot. Brown eyes, reddish tanned skin, the naughtiest smile, wooooh. ultimate guilty pleasure, I tell ya. LOL. I have seen him twice. And always hawt in each sighting.

I think he has bad choice of projects though.

Da Hae's new hair....

cr: Da Hae's cyworld

dahae.jpg

오랜만에 자른 머리... ㅠ.ㅠ 아쉽당

추노 화이팅~!

After a long time short hair...ㅠ.ㅠ too bad

Chuno Fighting~!

Okay..that's not as short as I have in my dream..LOL.

Guest imogene_af

^

IT LOOKS REAL GOOD ON HER.

sorry for the caps. :lol: But it looks good.

They super exaggerrated that it was a BOB. That's not a BOB. :lol:

CHUNO fighting indeed!

but isn't that real stylish for a.... Chosun era bob? LOL.

I agree..the new haircut looks really good on her. Makes her look more fresh and youthful.

I know..BOB?? hahahaha..I think reporterd just trust whatever the Chuno team or Da Hae team told them. I think this is the first time anyone's ever really seen her new hairstyle.

Maybe that's about as much hair that Da Hae was willing to cut off. Even with this hairstyle she's already bummed out.,,,,imagine a short bob...she'd been wailing....lol

Guest imogene_af

^

She sounds all cry-ola over it. :lol: But dang, it's like... a real nice haircut. Come on now, gurlll.

they probably will style it to make it look shorter or something. LOL. Because uhm yah... not a bob.

so much better though, she looks fresher/younger.

Guest Noelle_17

So that's her new do.

Indeed not a BOB, I was actually picturing her in much shorter hair.

She looks good though. She looks younger. Or that's just me? :lol:

I think I'll cut my hair in her new style...lol..It is actually a really nice cut.

Yeah I can't picture this as a Joseon era hairstyle

especially since she'll be surrounded with women in those big wigs...her modern hair will look really out of place.

That hairstyle looks really good on her!

Because of the slightly diagonal fringe in front...her face looks rounder.. definitely younger and fresher..

And I loveeeee her hoodie in the 2nd pic... I think she can pull off poppin' style too! hahaha..

Now all we need - CHUNO stills! :P