Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

From what I'm reading at DC KBS..everyone and I mean everyone is excited about Da Hae joining Chuno...they all think she's a good actress. To this I agree 100% hehehe.

OJH's physical transformation in Chuno...amazing... Actually now the more news I read it seem like OJH might be the real first lead with JH as the second lead....

It's September in Korea already so hopefully we'll get to see Da Hae's Chuno pics soon.

Guest imogene_af

^

partay time! Say goodbye to the long locks she has carried for five years now. I am excited to see her CHUNO pictures, because so far Oh Ji Ho's transformation was like WHOA. Jang Hyuk needs more pictures too.

Guest maccay

Dahae's cyworld update...

~yes, this time impressing us with her Chinese...

Very impressive! Her Chinese is getting better and better...

ripgal we're needing your help with translations... thank you...

chn1.jpg

zhe shi wei shenme wo yao geng renzhen, jianchi xuexi hanyu you nuli gongzuo!!~ nimen dou tong yi ma???^^yay~~!!!

chn2.jpg

yi qian wo qu zhongguo de shi hou, wo gen wode yingmimen baozheng guo wo hui mashang kaishi xuexi zhongwen, suoyi wo hui lai han guo yihou, wo yizhi nuli xue xi zhongwen.. sui ran xue xi hanyu hen nan, wo bu neng.. ban to er fei!!!! nimen deng zhe ba..wode zhongwen yiding hui yue lai yue geng hao!! wo zhen xihuan nimen..! ju dajia meitian xingfu jian kang!!^^

credit: Lee Da Hae's cyworld

=======

I'd like to join the partayyy imogene, i'd like to say goodbye to her silky long hair. I'll terribly miss it. :(

I wonder how she feels about letting go of her long hair? Maybe she will post that in her cyworld too...the cutting ceremony.

I see a lot of OJH hotness and news, is he the leading man in Chuno not JH?

Guest imogene_af

LOL is she sharing her fill in the blanks/exams? :lol: she's too cute.

I am also curious on this whole Oh Ji Ho emphasis. Hehehe. I am going to be puzzled, because I was dead-set on Jang Hyuk-LDH as the OTP, but Tae Ha's character is equally as intense as Dae Gil.

now here's hoping that the female characters are as developed as the male.

forgot to tell you guys...I had a dream of Da Hae in short hair....hahahaha...

Let's see if her cropped hair matches my dream lol...

In my dream she has bangs kindda uneven with chin length hair.

Ahhhh I'll miss her long black hair......

maccay: That's what I'm thinking..that Chuno might be more focused on OJH's character...just from looking at all the emphasis they put on releasing OJH news..

imogene : Let's just hope LDH-OJH can have as good a chemistry as LDH-JH...cuz dang whenever I look at old Robbers pics...my heart flutters..lol.

just saw the new CF and new model for Samsung's kimchi. so Dahae officially not the endoser anymore,(I think 3 years is enough for that) anyways I'm glad the title goes to LSG-he just like Dahae, cute and adorable there.

Guest imogene_af

^

She is still with Hauzen, it's like a sister brand with Samsung. She with HGI are still the endorsers. LSG is endorsing Samsung Zipel. They are different products.

Hauzen is kinda like the lower-end of Samsung brands... so her brand is the "cheaper" kind.

So LSG and YEH = Zipel.

HGI and LDH = Hauzen

though, I dunno when her contract will expire with Hauzen. She's been endorsing them for three years. Three months ago, she still graced their opening, so I'd assume she's still in it.

I'm actually surprised she didn't lose endorsements when she walked out of EoE, I'd assume there are some contract obligations that could be a consequence for any actress if they left a drama, right? Although it didn't seem like it, at least.

oh, thanks Imogene. really thought she's no longer with Samsung. BTW, is there any news on her endorsement with Chinese electrical items-from baidu, it said the CF will come out middle of this month-maybe just rumours created by her fans there. Maybe true also looking at how hard she's studying chinese now-looking forward for her new adventure there. She needs to be compatible with her boss-RAIN is doing so many CF recently.

Wow, Da Hae really surprises us a lot nowadays huh?

She even created a special folder for her Chinese fans "For my China Fans"... a lot of them are going crazy in baidu... :D

Anywayz, here's what she wrote..

chn1.jpg

一分耕耘,一分收获

Equal pay for equal work/ No pain no gain

zhe shi wei shenme wo yao geng renzhen, jianchi xuexi hanyu you nuli gongzuo!!~ nimen dou tong yi ma???^^yay~~!!!

This is why I want to be more dedicated and to be more determined to learn Han Yu (equivalent for Mandarin) and work hard. Do you all agree with me??? YAY~~

chn2.jpg

yi qian wo qu zhongguo de shi hou, wo gen wode yingmimen baozheng guo wo hui mashang kaishi xuexi zhongwen, suoyi wo hui lai han guo yihou, wo yizhi nuli xue xi zhongwen.. sui ran xue xi hanyu hen nan, wo bu neng.. ban to er fei!!!! nimen deng zhe ba..wode zhongwen yiding hui yue lai yue geng hao!! wo zhen xihuan nimen..! ju dajia meitian xingfu jian kang!!^^

When I went to China the last time, I promised my fans that I would start learning Chinese immediately. Therefore when I returned to Korea, I started to learn Chinese diligently. Although learning Han Yu/Mandarin is difficult, I cannot give up half-way. Wait for me, my Chinese will definitely get better and better. I really like all of you. Be happy and healthy always!!^^

====

Awww.... Da Hae's soooooo sweet..

Here's hoping that she'd dedicate one folder to her International fans out there one day! ^_^

Guest imogene_af

^

aw thanks Jo for translating. Isn't she a sweetie?

So uhm... Da Hae... how about your English-speaking fans? nudge nudge nudge... wink wink wink...

She has one of the biggest Chinese fanbase out there, it is now a market that Korea is trying to conquer. And well... sure don't blame 'em.

Did she receive something from them? What was that first picture? I must admit, though, the dahae ifensi boards are probably the most dedicated fans of hers.

hey Cutekid, she'll be in the drama, CHUNO aka "Pursuing Servants". It's a historical drama by KBS. The stars are as follows, Jang Hyuk, Oh Ji Ho, and Lee Da Hae.

It is slated for 24 episodes, about a ruthless slave hunter named Dae Gil (Jang Hyuk). He was a former nobleman who lost everything during the Manchu invasion. Dae Gil is hired to hunt for Tae Ha (Oh Ji Ho) a former general and now a runaway slave, who was framed for a crime he did not commit. Lee Da Hae will play the role of Un Nyun the slave. She is Dae Gil's first love. She runs away during the Manchu invasion. Later on, she hides under the identity of Hye Won, a noblewoman.

The twist? Both men will love her. Like in typical K-drama fashion.

here's the link to the thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=303202

mak I don't know whatever happened to her tofu maker commercial. :lol:

so now that she's brushing up her Mandarin... hope she does a film with Zhang Yimou, haha. I can wish.

Guest antinh85

^

She is still with Hauzen, it's like a sister brand with Samsung. She with HGI are still the endorsers. LSG is endorsing Samsung Zipel. They are different products.

Hauzen is kinda like the lower-end of Samsung brands... so her brand is the "cheaper" kind.

So LSG and YEH = Zipel.

HGI and LDH = Hauzen

Whoa my cute Lee Seung Gi is endorsing Samsung..Aah..must be from his popularity recently. Since most of his fanbase are ahjummas. Funny how YEH is endorsing the better brand since she's more popular.

Lee Da hae is really sweet. I really hope she can do a ancient chinese drama one day. I said that too many times already and it hasn't happen..:( damn damn..lolz I think she would look fantastic in chinese customes and sword fighting. eh eh...

I really applaud her for learning chinese. It's so hard. I tried taking one semester and i couldn't anymore. Dropped it! But sometimes i do wish i was born chinese, so i can finally understand the music i listen to.

OT

So i read today's news about 4000 fans that came to visit Yuho when he's shooting at the stadium for "heading to the ground". I was so impressed at how dedicated his fans are and how massive they are.

Did Da hae's fans ever sent food or anything to the crews or visited the set in the past dramas? Hope the fan club will do something for Da hae this time to show that she does have many supporters.

Guest imogene_af

^

Her fans did in "Robbers" (those were so cute, they handmade cakes... that had her little face on them) and also "My Girl" where they made personalized drinks, pizza, etc. I do not remember in any other instances, though. I think they always do.

I think almost ALL Korean fans do that, though... bring food for cast and crew, didn't they say before that the crew gets weary with that sort of thing because they're afraid they may get food poisoning?

LDH also is known to give lunches/vitamins to the crew. the lunches are provided by her mom.

Well... Yunho is from DBSK. :lol: It's like...Cassies are known for their dedication.

Guest antinh85

^

Oh ic ..handmade cakes! wow..That's dedication for ya. lolz

I remembered in "My girl". They often show her going around passing chocolates to the crew. The girl loves chocolate.

Her mum often comes visit her right? I thought her mum lives with her. She must be lonely living alone.

That's why they say Korean fans can be so crazy and wild..

I think Da Hae's are milder compared to the rest...heehhe...

And you can't blame Yunho and his Cassies...he's DBSK after all..

o-cha, you dreamed of Da Hae in short hair? That's cool...:lol:

I'm starting to imagine Un-Nyun's short hair right now..

Thanks so much ripgal for the translations! That is so sweet of her to acknowledge her Chinese fans. She's got so many Chinese messages from that too. She does care about her fans.Hope she'll do the same with her soompi/international fans. Please Dahae one folder for us too! (if you happen to visit here). Although we can't make any cupcakes, we're here suppoting you too even though we're crazy/psycho fans. :lol:

Waaahhh, I want to see her in my dreams too o-cha, i remember imogene and ripgal dreamt about her too. Maybe i need more sleep these days :lol:

o-cha i have no complaints if OJH is the lead actor, isn't this his first sageuk like Dahae?, so I give my full support to both of them. It's just that the chemistry between Dahae and JH was great in Robbers that I automatically think of JH as the lead actor and Dahae the lead actress. :D

Guest imogene_af

^

I seriously think this is going to be a major triangle with no clear cut angle on who UN/HW will love. I think they'll put in a plot point for Hye Won to fall in love with Tae Ha... maybe by thinking that Dae Gil died or that Dae Gil betrayed her. lotsa angst all around.

It helps that LDH plays a dual role, one isn't the same from the other.

But am I the only one who has a feeling that Un Nyun/Hye Won will... die? :lol: I know, I know... too early. These angst-ridden triangles always have people die on ya.

^No objections from me too! :P

Now Da Hae has OJH to add to her list of guy friends...hehehe...

And Un-Nyun to die? Hmmm... Da Hae has never died in a drama before (if you count EOE out).. so maybe that can be something! hahaha...

Anywayz, Chinese fans discovered a Chinese song in Da Hae's Cy music player..

This song by Teresa Tang

Guest imogene_af

^

Teresa Teng has good songs, my favorite is Tian Mi Mi. Such a tragic end though for such a talented artist. (Note: Her songs are popular in Japan and Korea, they constantly remake her songs and to Filipinos out there... Kim Chiu remakes her songs all the time LOL).

LDH has quite an eclectic music taste. LOL she also added a 2 PM song there somewhere and I remember an Aussie band that had a song called, "Dry Your Eyes, Mate".

Jo- Yeah she always lived in her dramas at least. But I just don't see how this love triangle will end in a happy note. I mean masquerading as a noblewoman, revenge-filled slave hunter, framed soldier... It'sgongetuglay.

So our girl has mixed tastes huh? :P

I wonder if she also goes GAGA over 2PM.. they're like Nuna killers.. all the ladies and nunas out there want a piece of em! haha..

I won't mind if Da Hae's character dies in the end... I've come to accept that death in dramas aren't necessarily bad..

If the flow's good, and the drama requires it, why not?

Maybe it'll end with Dae Gil and Tae Ha killing each other for Hye Won/Un-Nyun... and when she sees that, she rushes into the middle, in between their swords... and alas, there goes our girl! hahaha..