Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

^ hello anne... didn't know you're from the Philippines too... haha...

anyway! BOOOOOOO! Skycable officially SUXXXXX! Grrrr... Skycable does not offer arirang in their channel listings (well at least ours don't)... You know what sucks even more... They just removed KBS world off their channels too... about a month ago just when Partners was about to air! I used to tease my friend because KBS world air better shows than arirang... But, now their cable has arirang and ours don't have KBS world anymore! BOOOOO Skycable!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

goshhhhhh! I just read from dahee fanel's blog... Eom Ki Joon will be joining LJK and HJM in Hero... Dayyyum that's a pretty solid cast! If Chuno were to air on October would it be pitted against Hero? If it would I'll cross my fingers for a December airdate instead... because if it were to go against Hero, it'd be a pretty tough battle to win for shurrr....

haiz... talking about KBS world! I wouldn't be able to watch Chuno when it airs in KBS world! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Guest anne0129

^ Yup, born and bred in the Philippines. :)

AWWW!!! That do sucks :( :( :(....I too use to envy my friend because she had KBS and I don't. Did not know that skycable has removed KBS...but I don't know if there was a glitch or something with arirang or with the translations because some parts have no subtitles but for the most part the subtitles are great. I'll try to update you if you want. :( I'm not much of a computer person so I don't know what more I can offer. Sorry! :(

^ anne... you're so sweet... thanks for the offer! I'd love it if you keep me posted! :)

anyway... translation by o-cha ofthe news article I quoted a while ago was posted at the Chuno's thread... maybe o-cha will post it here too... I think this makes it kinda OFFICIAL! So YAY!!! Oh October come here come now!!! haha

Guest imogene_af

gawd, I'm so nauseous. But I'm excited! SO EXCITED because there ain't no turning back LEE DA HAE is in CHUNO. She's working with a critcally acclaimed director, a successful writer who helmed the biggest blockbuster as of recent, and she's with strong actors. And a sageuk. GODSPEED, Da Hae!

Anyway, LOL her signature is HUGE. It's like *big voice* LEE DA HAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEE! :lol:

don't mind me, meds kicking in.

Guest jughead

anyway! BOOOOOOO! Skycable officially SUXXXXX! Grrrr... Skycable does not offer arirang in their channel listings (well at least ours don't)... You know what sucks even more... They just removed KBS world off their channels too... about a month ago just when Partners was about to air! I used to tease my friend because KBS world air better shows than arirang... But, now their cable has arirang and ours don't have KBS world anymore! BOOOOO Skycable!!!

Hi hagrid0211!

That's true -- Skycable recently removed channels 60 up. But, if you have a digibox, you can have access to both KBS and Arirang. Me, I had to make sure I mine got installed before Partner aired in KBS World, or I would have gone through the roof. But yeah, it's a drag that they had to resort to such a scheme just to sell the digibox.

It's my first time to post here btw. Just curious about LDH and her latest drama Pursuing Servants. Looks very promising.

Guest imogene_af

^

wow, y'all get a chance to watch CHUNO on a grand scale since you have KBS World! Lucky. I would so get a digibox. :lol:

Guest maccay

Hi all,

OMG, photos from the set, thank you thank you for sharing this. Waaaaaahhhhh :lol: Dahae's really in Chuno! Sorry i'm this late to spazz about it. I really want to believe that lady in a hanbok is Dahae or am i just imagining things coz i'm uber excited about this. Why is she looking down anyway? to give us suspense?

This breaks half of my heart coz if they'll air Chuno in October (that close?) it'll go against Junki's Hero. But I'm sorry Junki, as much as I love you, Dahae is my P-R-I-O-R-I-T-Y. :lol:

I love her smile in that Ceci photo ripgal, that should have been featured in the magazine as well.

Oh lucky flight stewardess, If only i get a signature from Dahae, I'll place in a frame, wahhahah...fangirl much. :lol:

That photo must be from her flight going back to Korea from HK.

Hi anne0129 that's so nice you'll get the chance to watch Heaven's Fate/KFF in Arirang, it has english subs? The disco part where she was seeing ghosts, that was freaky. I haven't had the chance to continue watching it on DVD, been busy lately, I think i'm on episode 50+ or something. LUcky you guys you have Arirang, i had the chance to see some shows when i was there a few months ago. It sucks here where I live there's no Arirang, only KBS World but you have to subscribe.

Hope you feel much better imogene, soompi's the best medicine isn't it? But take your pain meds prn, don't wait for it to get worst. :)

Da Hae in Chuno..yaaay!!!

Gosh how many times have we said that? hahahahaha.

It is so nice to see so many people on DC KBS saying that they're glad Da Hae is the female lead. Let's hope Chuno can be a good comeback vehicle for miss Da Hae.

Guest ripgal

There are loads of news on JH and OJH in Chuno..

I wonder when will we have some of uri Da Hae shii...hehehe...

So Chuno is officially airing in October then?

Anyone knows what's on SBS then? Is it that idol drama with Jang Geun Seuk and Park Shin Hye?

Guest imogene_af

^

I think it's Lee Jun Ki's drama, right? (wait that is MBC!)

Or still Swallow the Sun, depends on extensions. Does "You're Beautiful" have a timeslot yet?

I think the reason why OJH and JH have some press releases, because they shot their scenes already. OJH started earlier than JH, apparently.

I do not think LDH has shot hers, I remember back when HHJ was rumored her fans explained that the female character isn't scheduled til' late August-September.

CHUNO will be against Heading to the Ground also?

the exact airing date for Chuno is still being hotly debated everywhere. Apparently IRIS believes they're supposed to go on Oct 14 but Chuno team also believes the same...so as of now it's not 100% that it'll be on October.

I think they will also have some childhood scenes..I thought I read this somewhere....but again we don't know how they're going to approach this drama..linear, flashback? So maybe Da Hae won't shoot her scenes yet...

Guest imogene_af

^

Are you kidding me? One production is saying one thing... and another one saying another?!

that's causing huge problems!

Yeah, I really think LDH hasn't shot any scenes yet... I wanna see her slavewear.

I wanna see her rich lady attire...slavewear is plain.probably something either white or pale pink color...

now when she becomes the noble's adopted daughter now that's a different story. Maybe we'll see colorful hanboks ala Hwang Jin Yi....that'd be nice.

Guest luthien

:lol: slavewear?

So the shooting has finally started!!! Yes, no way she can back out now.. Whether she was thinking about it, it's too late, KBS already stuck her name into the production.

Isn't there two KBS stations? KBS1 and KBS2? So maybe Chuno is on another KBS? Dunno.. how does it work anyway??

Production of Chuno begins filming

August 18th, 2009

by javabeans

152b502e.jpg

Here’s the first still released of Chuno [or Pursuing Servants, aka 추노], the new action sageuk drama on KBS. The production began filming on August 13 in Suwon with Oh Ji-ho; main lead Jang Hyuk began filming the following day.

Jang Hyuk plays a man who was originally of high birth, but a slave sets fire to his house and escapes, ruining his name and his family’s. Fueled by a burning desire for revenge, he dedicates himself to apprehending the runaway slave and gives chase.

Oh Ji-ho plays that slave on the run who, prior to his fall from grace, had been a military officer and good friends with the crown prince. His character becomes a scapegoat in a political move and is made into a slave serving government officials. He decides to make a break for it and, following his escape, fights against an immense conspiracy plot. Apparently Oh has been so busy with physical training and martial arts practice that his body (which has always been known for being well-built) is now only 2% body fat.

The grand-scale drama boasts “splendid visuals” and is written by Level 7 Civil Servant’s Chun Sung-il, and directed by Conspiracy in the Court’s Kwak Jung-hwan.

Via Reviewstar

Guest imogene_af

^

KBS2, same with MFL. I think KBS1 is more for news and such, while KBS2 is for their entertainment programs(dramas,variety shows, etc).

LOL, o-cha, yeah I'd love to see her all pretty too... but I was hoping she'd look like a less elegant girl kinda boyish as a slave. Just because I've never seen LDH not-so-elegant.

aahh yeaah it will be different seeing tomboy Da Hae. I'm for it. Tomboy Un Nyun getting herself and Dae Gil in trouble. I like it.

Guest anne0129

^Love the stills of Jang Hyuk....I can't belief that for the first time I'm actually looking forward for a saeguk series. I'm actually getting into the story and I'm curious as to how the story will play out. :D :D :D

For those who are interested in Heaven's Fate (KFF)! In the 2nd episode, Cho Won (LDH's character) was rushed to the hospital after the incident at the club. Her parents rushed to be by her side and asked her what happened she reluctantly revealed that she saw some ghosts hanging from the club lights which scared her so much. Her parents told her that it was probably due to the fact that she is just tired and her friend brushed it aside as just some hallucination. It's an interesting series, so far I can't say that I am impressed with her acting but then again I'm just on the 2nd episode. Hehehe! The comic relief came from her aunt who is nearly 40 and still unmarried and hides her pictures from her mother so that she can avoid getting fixed up for some blind dates I think. Her mom, on the other hand, works for a woman who runs a shop that makes hanbok I think. Her mom wants her to be able to get married to the only son of that woman, so she pretty much do anything that the lady wants her to do.

In the first episode she already met the man that she will really end up with, he fixed her computer and she gave him some sandwich that she made so far that has only been her interaction with him. I'm still trying to work out all the other characters. This series hasn't really grabbed me yet but it does make me curious, so I will definitely watch out for it. :)

Guest ripgal

^Yeap, I remember those scenes. Da Hae will surprise you more as you watch her transform into a shaman..hehe..

I haven't really gotten to finish this one despite having the whole VCD box set. Da Hae was really good, but let's just say that daily dramas generally require more commitment. I will try to finish this one after Chuno..hehhe..now it's become my priority..:P

Anywayz, some old unseen BTS pics of Da Hae in her Kimchi Fridge Ad

25940150.jpg

ym1m.jpg

credits: naver/baidu

---

I loved that CF in particular... Da Hae was so freaking adorable..:P