Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

^

Did HR receive love yet? :lol: I think her family loves her now, though. The "sorry" from her stepmom was touching, but I still don't like the stepmom. :lol: I know I should feel empathy for her now, but I'm like "grrrr... you were so mean to her all these years!"

HR has a facade of such hatred for family, but in the end she gives priority to them. Maybe instead of "love and ambition" for HR it's more "love and family" that will be her crossroads.

I find it hilarious that people find HR some evil twit because she is falling for DC. Uhm.. yah she had no idea about Young Ran and as far as HR is concerned, YR is a married woman.

Guest imogene_af

^

The little sister she told sikwets to and how she's picky with men and people. Aaaww. And now little sister, who woulda thought we'd be into the same kind of man?!

^ True. And, the writer did not show us that YR and HR retained their relationship into youth time or now. They knew from childhood and hugged once 10 years ago, that's all. That means, both know each other from "news" around them, not personally. YR may not know that HR was smart, straightforward and used to believe in law/justice. HR may not know that YR was bratty and witty all that long. YR judged HR as a part of President Min (who may cling to her dad), and HR just, could not believe in her ears when seeing YR's witty the first time.

This is something for the wk: don't you think that ladies in EOE are too beautiful to Korean standard? At least a drama should have one "normal" girl but none in EOE :)

Guest imogene_af

^

What YR said about President Min clinging to them (through DC) now was also a hit at what happened to their partnership with Baek.

I'm pretty sure everyone knew that Baek and HR were engaged (heck, even DC) wonder when all these will be brought up.

:lol: Isn't HR supposed to be a "normal girl"/"ugly" in the beginning? :lol:

thanks imogene_af for the translations. Im so relieved! :)

lol I think HR was suppose to be a normal girl/ugly but heck no... she's getting prettier every episode... imo, she's the most attractive amongst the girls in EOE :wub:

Forgot to say Super thx to lilcrash for the fanart! Lovely pics of LDH! :lol: at the last pic! Is that some sort of a movie/book cover?? Also, thanks for the rumours! Ah funeral cancelled? What the?

Thanx for the heads-up lilcrash...^^

I'm happy that LDH has been given recognition for her performance in EOE.. winning or not winning is not a big deal for me anymore, as I'm just more than satisfied that the viewers and panels have acknowledged her performance and rewarded her with a nomination. She deserves something for all the effort she has put into the filming of the drama.. ^_^

Han Ji Hye definitely had more compelling and riveting performances in the drama, and I'm surely all for her if she wins! ^_^

Wow, Lee Da Hae is one of the nominee for EXCELLENCE AWARD for MBC awards...she's up against Moon So-ri, Lee Ji Ah and Han Ji Hye!!!

Lee Da Hae hawiting!!! But, I think Han Ji Hye or Moon So Ri will win it...

Really?? You think LDH can't win that thing?? :(:(

Guest luthien

Congratulations to LDH!!! I'm so glad to see her and HJH nominated for the same award (again). Maybe I'm being biased as HJH fan but I still think her performance stood out the most along with LMS. Thank goodness JMK ajushii got nominated also!

I was wondering will LDH be nominated for her role in Robbers (SBS)? But the rating was quite low... Kim Ha Neul (On Air) or Moon Geun Young will probably win..Haha, sorry I asked a stupid question. Arghhh..where's the SBS Drama Awards Nominee list !!?!? SBS is always so slow at releasing the nominee list...

If she is nominated, then we will see her on 30/12 and 31/12!!! :)

I think there still IS a chance that LDH will be nominated for Robbers in the SBS Awards. She was nominated for Female Excellence last year for Hello! Miss (and won), and ratings for that drama weren't even that good.

Of course, she will be against Kim Ha Neul or Moon Geun Young if she's nominated, and they're very very strong contenders. I believe either KHN or MGY will win, but if anything, I want both of them to win at the same time..hehehe.. just like how LDH won along with HJM last year...

Guest ilovehanchaeyoung

MBC Drama Award 2008:

*** Nominee List ***

DAESANG / GRAND PRIZE (대상)

chosen from Top Excellence Award nominees

TOP EXCELLENCE AWARD (최우수상)

Actor 남자:

Kim Myung-Min 김명민 (Beethoven Virus)

Song Seung-Heon 송승헌 (East Of Eden)

Jung Joon-Ho 정준호 (Last Scandal)

Jo Jae-Hyun 조재현 (New Heart)

Actress 여자:

Kim Sun-Ah 김선아 (Every Night / Night After Night)

Bae Jong-Ok 배종옥 (Heavenly Beauty, Park Jung-Geum)

Lee Mi-Sook 이미숙 (East Of Eden)

Choi Jin-Shil 최진실 (Last Scandal)

EXCELLENCE AWARD (우수상)

Actor 남자:

Lee Dong-Gun 이동건 (Every Night / Night After Night)

Jo Min-Ki 조민기 (East Of Eden)

Ji Sung 지성 (New Heart)

Cha Tae-Hyun 차태현 (General Hospital 2)

Actress 여자:

Moon So-Ri 문소리 (Golden Age Of My Life)

Lee Da-Hae 이다해 (East Of Eden)

Lee Ji-Ah 이지아 (Beethoven Virus)

Han Ji-Hye 한지혜 (East Of Eden)

NEWCOMER AWARD (신인상)

Actor 남자:

Park Hae-Jin 박해진 (East Of Eden)

Shin Sung-Rok 신성록 (Golden Age Of My Life)

Yoon Sang-Hyun 윤상현 (Winter Bird)

Jang Geun-Seok 장근석 (Beethoven Virus)

Actress 여자:

Ara 아라

Lee So-Yeon 이소연 (Golden Age Of My Life)

Lee Yeon-Hee 이연희 (East Of Eden)

Hyun Jyu-Ni 현쥬니 (Beethoven Virus)

Netizen Awards

POPULARITY AWARD (인기상)

Actor 남자:

Kim Myung-Min 김명민

Song Seung-Heon 송승헌

Lee Dong-Gun 이동건

Jang Geun-Seok 장근석

Ji Sung 지성

Cha Tae-Hyun 차태현

Actress 여자:

Kim Min-Jung 김민정

Kim Sun-Ah 김선아

Kim Jung-Eun 김정은

Son Ye-Jin 손예진

Lee Yeon-Hee 이연희

Lee Ji-Ah 이지아

BEST COUPLE (베스트 커플상)

Song Seung-Heon & Lee Yeon-Hee 『송승헌·이연희』

Kim Myung-Min & Lee Ji-Ah『김명민·이지아』

Choi Jin-Shil & Jung Joon-Ho『최진실·정준호』

Lee Dong-Wook & Oh Yeon-Soo『이동욱·오연수』

Ji Sung & Kim Min-Jung『지성·김민정』

Kim Sun-Ah & Lee Dong-Gun『김선아·이동건』

DRAMA AWARD (올해 드라마상)

New Heart『뉴하트』

Last Scandal『내 생애 마지막 스캔들』

Beethoven Virus『베토벤 바이러스』

East Of Eden『에덴의 동쪽』

Ah congrats LDH for being nominated in the Excellence Award! Supporting LDH! But of course, if HJH wins, Im still be happy :)

What? LDH not in the popularity award? Im surprised... Well, that went to LYH...

Hello guys! School has kept me away from soompi for about 5 days sooo I desperately need to backtrack… Anyway as always here is a quick summary… It’ll probably do you no good reading my summary since the episode is conversation heavy and I mean every single minute was conversation after conversation… so I did not have much action to work with and infer with… A lot of revelation as expected and MH-EOE characters encounter as expected… here it is:

(don’t say I didn’t warn you!)

Spoilers ahead…

MH-Rebecca: Started where we left off last week… Rebecca was taken to the hospital by MH. Rebecca was totally hysterical and continued dumping out some STH dirt to MH…

Priest-Lee: I think he showed the lee a painting of his on DC… haha creepy! The priest was telling them something… Anyway the toad guy and the aunt with WG joined CH, KS and small mommy… Then, WG was introduced to the priest…

MH-DC: DC rushed to the hospital to see MH waiting by the corridor… MH was disturbed and he pondered on what Rebecca told him… DC came up to him… I’m not sure what they were telling each other… All I know is that MH got worked up and started speaking in a fast loud voice at DC…

MH-Shins: MH returned home… JH and the other Shins were worried about his wounds… STh asked him what happened to him… MH told him everything that happened… I think he confronted him on the fact that he was the one who ordered everything… MH for once did not back down from STH’s madness… MH stormed out to their room and his mother lashed out at STH… MH returned to his room while JH was asking him stuff… he did not humor him much response and just fell back to his bed in exhaustion…

MH-JH: MH was disturbed in his sleep with Rebecca’s revelation… JH tried her best to comfort, understand and help MH with what he’s going through… JH tried to hug MH’s pain away… gahhh they’re so sweet I’m starting to root for this couple…

Rebecca-DC: Rebecca woke up and saw a worried DC watching over her in her bedside… I think she thanked him for looking after her…

DC-DW: DC came back home with the heavy heart from the latest events… He entered DW room, while DW was working on something… Anyway a scene later they are talking while they’re lying down for their sleep… I can’t figure out a thing they’re saying…. DW was surprised with something DC told him that he got up or a while… but DC told him not to worry about it and just go to sleep…

STH-MH: STH went to MH’s room while he was resting… He said some stuff and MH got up… They’re really disagreeing about something and I’m glad to see MH go head to head with his father for once…

Lee: The threesome (DC,DW,CH) had breakfast together… in true Lee tradition they kept on passing around some food in each other’s plate… DW was about to tell their mother something but DC stopped him… I wonder what’s it about… hahaha this is a really lame recap so you might want to stop now hahahah

MH-Rebecca: MH went to the hospital… Rebecca’s security tried to keep him off… But MH was persistent… anyway, he talked to Rebecca… I think he’s trying to confirm and make her clarify what she said to him… I’m not sure if she backed out o her words or whatever… anyway she told him to leave… the guards took him away…

MH-DC: DC met with MH in the hospital… I think DC is not liking MH’s visits and involvement with Rebecca’s affair… Anyway he got all angry at MH and grabbed him by his collar… DC continued shouting at him and MH got away from his grasp and pushed him aside… I feel bad for MH and I hate DC for being such a jerk… hahaha he’s your brother… you better start treating him right hahaha… anyway I’m loving their encounters it’s really intense and conflicted!! !

Gook: He’s having all his people work at something in his basement… (I dunno?! Probably TaeSung acquisition?!?) YR saw what they’re working at…

MH-Pres Oh-Shins: MH with his mother talked with Pres Oh… MH then went to his son’s room and looked over him… He then went to his father’s office to get a hold of something… Next scene we see MH sprawled up in his bed while TH and JH were trying to wake him up… MH abruptly got up and looked at the calendar to see that the day is marked… (I’m guessing he tried to have a paternity test or DNA test or some sort and this is the day to get the results back… ) Anyway he received the phone call he was waiting for… He seemed disappointed with what the guy over the telephone told him… He went back to the breakfast table and MH is definitely disturbed by what he learned from the phone call… He left the table and told TH some fatherly stuff… He went back to his room followed by JH… JH asked him what’s going on… I’m not sure if he’s told her but he enclosed her in a hug…

MH-Rebecca: recalled the accident scene while driving to the hospital… He went to this doctor and got some document… I think it’s some result or some sort… Anyway I think it confirmed what Rebecca told him… He got lost into his thoughts while memories of Rebecca, STH, and the DNA result flashed back into his mind… He almost got into an accident but, it’s a good thing he was able to hit the breaks… Anyway he parked his car somewhere (Rebecca’s office/hotel I think) and got out off the car with tears forming by the sides of his eyes… Anyway he barged into Rebecca’s bedroom while she’s talking to her assistant… Rebecca asked the assistant to leave and MH confronted her with his new found knowledge about his identity… I think he’s trying to make her explain everything… He seems really angry about everything that’s happening… He kept on talking to her while a flashback of the baby switch was replayed in sepia… I’m not sure if it was running on Rebecca’s memory or if MH was able to figure it out … It was a pretty long conversation which made MH all emotionally vulnerable and weak… I’m not sure if the birth secret was completely revealed to MH but MH seemed so angry and confused that it seems like it… Anyway, their convo was interrupted by Mrs. Min for a quick second when she entered the room… she left and MH and Rebecca’s conversation continued… MH now seemed really angry at Rebecca… The assistant had to come in and ask what’s going pn…

MH: on his way out of Rebecca’s hotel, he’s crying his eyes out… He was not feeling fine and he started rubbing his chest as his heart ache… He sat for awhile to recollect himself…

DW-Boss: Boss seemed to be disagreeing with DW… DW stood his ground… the next scene he was with his subordinates and gave them some orders

MH-DW: MH then phoned DW via pay phone… I think he asked DW to meet with him… well he did… While DW was walking towards him he had a flashback of when they were kids… the scene where young DW were held by STH’s people and was being dunk into a pail when he treated young MH badly after rejecting his gift… remember the scene? I can’t explain it properly… He also remembered the scene in the train when he and his mother approached the Lee family politely and the Lee family responded quite rudely… Anyway we go back to the present… I think MH was asking things to DW maybe about his family or whatever I have no clue… I think DW is telling him that it’s not his business (?!? Seriously I have no clue!?!) then they are both about to tear… DW decides to walk away from their convo…

Preview: MH and STH butting heads… DC and Pres Gook talking while YR overhearing their convo… MH and JH arguing… MH hugging his mother and totally emotional… MH overhearing JH (I wasn’t able to see this sceneproperly)

NO HR today… But, it’s quite a decent episode considering that we are nearing the revelation of the birth switch and we’re getting back on the right track… I loved PHJ here… totally uhmeyzing!!! I really think that he just out shined all the EOE guys right now: SSH, YJH and even JMK…

Still no signs of HR for the next episode… It’ll be totally fine by me if they continue giving us this kind of a thick plot development!!!

Re: LDH's nomination

I'm super excited that she got nominated for her role in EOE! But, I'm pretty sure that HJH has a better chance at winning the award over her... HJH's earlier scenes were just far too compelling as compared to that of LDH's... I'll be glad if either one of them wins the award... They both desrve it... By the way, PHJ should have been with JMK in the excellence award, heck even with the Daesang award...

As for SBS nomination... I'm also expecting her to get nominated and I'm crossing my finger that she'd be able to take home the prize! Jin Dal Rae totally deserves that award! hahaha

Ripgal, she won for her role in Hello! Miss?! Now that's a surprise... hahaha... that character was such a bleh...

Guest imogene_af

Congratulations, LDH for being nominated.

But dang Lee Ji Ah is nominated for many awards or what?

HJH will win, hosts seem to always win from my LDH fan experience. :lol: It would be nice if they both won, though.

i'm very happy that what ripgal posted before at the MBC DRAMA AWARDS THREAD about the speculations of the winners were not mostly true!

glad that DAhae is INCLUDED!!

DARN! i have no bets for the BEST COUPLE! all are..... :)

and imogene_af, haha! LJA deserves to be nominated with her darn character in BV?!

LOL! i'm at the DAhae thread, yet.. haha!

Guest imogene_af

hagrid thanks for the summary cannot wait for MH's turn to shine.

And wow... such blasphemy to see NO KIM BUM nomination! That is just so stupid! He pwns everyone in EoE that I can clearly state.

Guest luthien

PHJ should've been bumped to excellence award instead of newcomer and newcomer should've gone to Kim Bum.. although his performance was nowhere near "newcomer".