apqaria

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

CLIP 1

download: http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20070221/V000027407.flv

---------

CLIP 2 - this one with the black outfit

download: http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20070221/V000027395.flv

CLIP 1:

Jo pretty much told it all.. hehe. Da Hae was still looking pretty as always even with a light make-up on her face. :blush:

Naughty cameraman hihi.. If I'm not mistaken he focused the camera 3 times on Da Hae's legs. :lol:

CLIP 2:

Like the first 2 videos I've seen, the interviewers focus was all on Da Hae. Though I can't understand a single word she's saying I was smiling all along while watching her. :)

Thanks for the video Jo. ^_^

I love her in My Girl And Sweet 18 even though she was the "evil" person...but she turned good thats all that matters right? lol...anyways... i have to give props to her..she was AWESOME in My Girl....

haha, I imagined that Wookie was watching the interview too, and then, picked up the phone, calles JH, then :" you did a good job, my friend!" haha

Mukgu in hanbok with other H!M casts..

AGI.jpg

credits: lovekoreastar

-------------------------

Don't you just wana smile when you see Da Hae smile ^_^

^

^

That's cute..I'd call Wookie and tell him," Hei, are you friends with Ji Hoon? He just told us something about you and ....!" :lol:

call Wookie ?? I want ,too , I want his phone number *who doesnt ?? right ?? :P*

hotmit *the name sound quite Viet* :lol: Good imagination you had hehe

Hi , Jo , the picture you posted above , is it the official poster or just fanmade ?? xiankyoo anw ^_^ Lee Ji Hoon & Da Hae looks quite good together .Her smile is so bright , and her image in this is quite different than hers in My girl , more feminine and more mature ,maybe because of the hanbok ^_^ but , as I know she plays the owner of shop about to be taken away ,wonder if Soo Ha is another money-loving-baby like Yoorin :woot: really want to see how she would play the character this time .It's time for her to shine ,and noone can deny her talent then ;)

Yea..I'm anticipating a different character portrayal from Mukgu!

She's already played a villain, a soft and demure So Ah in Green Rose/Flower King Fairy and the bubbly and cheerful YR in MG. Now it's time for her to show the fiesty and spunky side of her. I believe it's gona be a fresh and different portrayal for her. About Soo Ha playing a money loving baby (i love how you described YR!! hahaa..:P), I'm not too sure about it. I have a feeling she's gona play a righteous person but with a strong character, hence the fiesty description on her.

I'm not sure whether the pic I had posted's the official poster. Maybe it's just a news pic..But she does look pretty and elegant in the hanbok ^_^

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Lee Da Hae was featured on Arirang's Showbiz Extra last Feb. 23 (thanks to munchee for informing us). I love how they introduce Da Hae -- Korea's pretty woman with a beautiful smile. The video was all about her visit on China. I got surprised when they showed a clip of Da Hae in Beijing helping an old woman (the woman's left eye was blind) if I get it right Da Hae helped the old woman get her eyes cured. I'm so proud of her! :) Arirang also address her as a beautiful woman with a golden heart. Da Hae fans you should see it!

If you want to see it just log on to www.arirang.co.kr choose Showbiz Extra under VOD Service List. ^_^ The video is about 25:30 mins long Da Hae's part was on the 14th min.

Yea..I'm anticipating a different character portrayal from Mukgu!

She's already played a villain, a soft and demure So Ah in Green Rose/Flower King Fairy and the bubbly and cheerful YR in MG. Now it's time for her to show the fiesty and spunky side of her. I believe it's gona be a fresh and different portrayal for her. About Soo Ha playing a money loving baby (i love how you described YR!! hahaa..:P), I'm not too sure about it. I have a feeling she's gona play a righteous person but with a strong character, hence the fiesty description on her.

I'm not sure whether the pic I had posted's the official poster. Maybe it's just a news pic..But she does look pretty and elegant in the hanbok ^_^

such a role sound quite difficult to portray huh ,sometimes you have to be serious ,sometimes you have to be fiesty but you have to do it convincingly .And because H!M is supposed to be a romcom so you have to be comical and make ppl laugh too .Quite a hard job , I think .Anw , I have my faith in Mukgu ,she will definitely try her best ,wont she :lol: And because it's the 2nd time she portray a comical heroine ,if she can do it but different from Yoorin ,noone can say she only bring herself onscreen or she's annoying, not talented as someone has said. AJA !!!

angel_wings88 ,oh I missed it , I will watch the vod definitely ,thank you ^_^

Guest lavender*sshi

Morning Mukguers~ Aigooh, I really wanna watch Da Hae's H!M.. Hope I could~ haha!

I just saw the 2 clips of the H!M photoshoot..

Gosh, can Mukgu get any prettier.. she looked so angelic and sweet while posing in front of the cameras. Normally when I see beautiful girls and ladies, all I can say is that they're gorgeous and beautiful; nothing else. But when I see Mukgu smiling and shining with so much of radiance, I can't help but smile along and scream OMG she's such an angel, glowing and shining like a star! You can see that she's all natural and doesn't need dark makeup to add to her beauty. Her light makeup always manages to compliment her whole get up and her complexion. And you'll just feel a sense of happiness JUST looking at her..

And if you guys saw the one with her wearing the black outfit, you'll just laugh along too. Altho I didn't understand a single word, I actually smiled and giggled along with her. Cos all thru the interview, Mukgu was SMILING non-stop and there was a moment where she had actually stopped to give out a loud laugh..:lol: Dang, how can she manage to look so classy and sophisticated even during a loud laugh..

Please please watch the clips if you can... you'll love Mukgu more!

Actually I had hoped for more focus on the other casts of H!M.. quite unfair to only focus on Mukgu eh? ^_^

Oh I just love your post Jo~ I really wanna watch the video but can't.. Dunno how to play the file in that format. Tsk tsk~ Nywei, I just love it when she smiles coz it's like more than the smile in her face that I can see.. Its her smile in the heart ;)

waves to all mukguers~ rhi~ long time no see. ;)kirsten unnie~ halooo~ Hahaha! ;)

Lee Da Hae was featured on Arirang's Showbiz Extra last Feb. 23 (thanks to munchee for informing us). I love how they introduce Da Hae -- Korea's pretty woman with a beautiful smile. The video was all about her visit on China. I got surprised when they showed a clip of Da Hae in Beijing helping an old woman (the woman's left eye was blind) if I get it right Da Hae helped the old woman get her eyes cured. I'm so proud of her! :) Arirang also address her as a beautiful woman with a golden heart. Da Hae fans you should see it!

If you want to see it just log on to www.arirang.co.kr choose Showbiz Extra under VOD Service List. ^_^ The video is about 25:30 mins long Da Hae's part was on the 14th min.

Thanx a lot for the link karol. Yeap LDH did visit an old Chosun lady in Beijing, and according to a news I had read, she was the one who had offered to visit the old lady and help her out with her eye treatment. It wasn't originally in her schedule but she still offered to squeeze some time for that old lady. She's really an angel huh? Something similar to another someone? :rolleyes:

such a role sound quite difficult to portray huh ,sometimes you have to be serious ,sometimes you have to be fiesty but you have to do it convincingly .And because H!M is supposed to be a romcom so you have to be comical and make ppl laugh too .Quite a hard job , I think .Anw , I have my faith in Mukgu ,she will definitely try her best ,wont she :lol: And because it's the 2nd time she portray a comical heroine ,if she can do it but different from Yoorin ,noone can say she only bring herself onscreen or she's annoying, not talented as someone has said. AJA !!!

Yea.. I think Da Hae will do her best. In fact, I think she'll able to master the role effectively since she's also a bubbly and cheerful person in real life. She had once said that it wasn't hard to portray YR in MG because YR was a total reflection of herself and even her friends had commented that she hadn't done anything in MG, because she was YR and YR was herself. I'm looking forward to seeing her portray this fiesty demanding girl.. It's actually kinda different, like what you said, you'll have to be strong and fierce, but since it's a romcom, you'll have to add subtle humour into it. I am sure she'll bring something new and fresh to us. :)

Guest incarnadine

Thank you all for the goodies... likr uou Jo, seeing Mukgu smile makes me wanna smile along with her :blush: she is just pure sunshine and radiance.

As for her role, I have no doubts about her nailing it. She is a very good actress IMO and as we have seen in her previous portrayals, she is very effective. Heck I almost hated her in Nang Rang 18 seh, felt so sorry for her in Green Rose and absolutely loved and adored her in My Girl ^_^