Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

20 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

MCM stands for Modern Creation Munchem, was founded in 1976 Munich, Germany. Wonder whether Dahae is doing a CF for MCM. 

I am not sure if MCM has endorsement arrangements with celebrities. Even if they do, it is not exclusive to one or two people. I see them posting pictures of different celebrities using their bags and stuff but no CFs so far. I still think the reason DH was picked was to ride on the current success of Best Lovers. C viewers see her as something of a fashion icon (even though I disagree sometimes ;)) and if they see her wear a MCM jacket they will flock to buy it. MCM is not that expensive compared to other more established designer labels, hence more mass appeal.

• Like 4

Haha! It must be nice for her to walk on the streets in London without wearing a mask and/or sunglasses. That woman just literally walked past her. In the last picture, she was probably waving at some Chinese tourists or students. Also, she is quite a bit taller than the average British girl on the streets. Lol

Nice to see her sitting next to Rain. They must be on good terms still after she left his agency. I wonder what her better half thinks...does he want to be there with her or not...? Haha. I am sure they all get on well with each other. :)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

MCM stands for Modern Creation Munchem, was founded in 1976 Munich, Germany. Wonder whether Dahae is doing a CF for MCM. 

As @ELY_397 mentioned I don't think they do make such CFs.

Rain has a long relation with MCM as he attended many fashion shows and store openings for them in other countries through the years. So it is not a surprise to see him invited by them. Our girl is the new addition and may be this could be a start of a good relationship with the brand and may be she can be invited by them for future events as well. Who knows :) 

• Like 2

@Annya Thanks dear for the pictures but to be honest I do want to forget that those award pictures from media even exist :D 

Anyway, here is a video and picture from her hair stylist ^^

Picture with Stephanie, Next to our tall girl Stephanie is sooo tall :blush:
  • Like 4