Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I know...I am shocked and disgusted by some of the recent news on K entertainment, mobster agency CEO, etc. Now I am actually relieved that DH does not have that kind of connection in Korea, even if it means not doing any Korean projects. That face can now be called that "lamb" compared to some of his peers in Korea. 

People mocking her PS are totally missing the big picture in K ent. They have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. Her PS pales into oblivion in comparison.

Da Hae will become popular again if she puts her heart and soul into her acting. Her good work ethics will go a long way too!

• Like 1

If she has strong connection, she will have 1 or 2 movies projects already. Now after 14 yrs in K-ent, she failed to land even 1 movie. All she has to do, drama, drama, drama, and half of it through invitation of her costars.

If she has strong mafia at her back, people don't treat her like the past EOE fiasco,- media play by that corrupt agencies/actors making many are blind and blamed her instead, and praised the liar. That's only 0.0111% of darker side of K-ent and their stars exposed to public.

hahahah "THAT LAMB"

14 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

Ap and annya, the truth is that C fans would prefer to see K stars in K projects rather than Chinese ones, unless it involves a C idol or it is a big budget production. They do not have faith in smaller local productions. For DH to get K offers again she needs to regain popularity and the only eay to do that is through C projects. I am sure she will gain a lot more fans when her dramas start airing!

I agree with u and i know they prefer k star in k-project but they were quite active till DH was doing love actually also and its not that she doesn't know chinese atleast she know chinese and i have always read people appreciating it that she can speak fluently.For regain popularity first she has to do more project which our lack mostly but since i know how some agency and people get roles for there actors so i can't complain.DH has to star in drama opposite someone quite famous from korea to regain her fan and make some new fan.Although for me she is already a known name.

@apqaria I can understand her fan we all have long gap to fill while waiting for her project.I hope she can make more new fans and make her old loyal fan happy by working hard and choosing good project.:)

@samzz I have seen so many kdrama and they show reference of kent world in it,although not fully but bits and parts of it.DH has to do some web series alteast or do a project on tvn channel.Just a wish and thought.I am seeing some fan rooting DH with some other k-actors for work, it good to see her name mention when fans discussing actors for any new project.

@annya I would like Dahae to do a TVN drama as well. The success of recent TVN dramas has shown that a tightly written plot is the winning factor, not big names or even beautiful actors and actresses. Good acting or chemistry alone will not sell a drama. A low budget / publicity drama like Another Oh Hae Young is smashing all TVN records. Some may not like it, but the majority do like it a lot.

even if DH is to pair up with second male lead K actors it might work too. Let's hope this will happen in 2017!

• Like 2

Seems there are going to have a big set today and needed many extras for a scene for MGMM, Hope we get some bts pictures ^^

Shanghai Notice: Tomorrow on the 19th by the Venus, starring Lee Da Hae stars such as [ my goddess my mother ] 50 shooting needs of the masses of people, requires male 170+, 160 + women, aged 30-, boys have to wear a suit suit, no shirt can or collared clothes, shoes, fashion beautiful girls clothing, only shorts and slippers, rice water, before 10 o'clock tonight to set the 10th export Xujiahui Metro station 1-9-11, arrange rest at night, determined to sign private letter yo

• Like 4

I am still waiting for some news about LTAM2. I saw Janice and WX filming a couple of days ago and while searching on older news I see many mentioned some changes in the Female lead role. Not sure if YIN was supposed to be the lead and then changed or the opposite but I see angry posts from fans. I am feeling uncomfortable if this was the case and the news about YIN dropping this is true and it is actually because of that change and then the possibility of our girl stepping in !!!!

AQ, yes I read that anger since last week, but I don't know it is coming from her fans, 

I never follow YIN, so I don't know if she was really offered for that role, in Eng news, nothing at all, same with Naver profile or news-that's why I said previously just a gimmick, which is very common coming from big agencies in Korea/China.

But if true then, it must coming from last decision from Producer and Director or they want someone who are easy to communicate with, not through interpreter most of the time. Coincidentally Dahae is in China, easy for them to negotiate and work with the characters. 

@samzz You know that sometimes news are spread in China before official announcement in Korea. Like the case of MGMM we knew about it almost a month before the news published in Korea and the same with LA in 2012. So I do think those news were true and YIN was indeed attached to this project. It is not new if an artist dropped a project after first news but the possibility that she dropped it because change in her role is what makes me uncomfortable and those angry/surprised messages were actually posted since back in late May before our girl's name mentioned at all. But still may be  wrongly understand those.

Honestly the whole news about this production (since I first found about it) just not easy to swallow and making me confused and uncomfortable at all that is why I am refraining myself from giving an opinion about it till every thing is clear.

Aq, it's good that they are angry before Dahae's name appeared, it means YIN is not happy with the character offered, not because of she knew Dahae being offered too. Initially I thought the anger is just common anger about our girl which we read almost everyday.

To us, very strange also, because Dahae never did 2 drama at the same time, so this must be a very late decision indeed, and maybe it's just a cameo initially, but later it upgraded to main cast. 

Yes, the setting still very fishy, and I hope everybody playing by the rules-including Dahae too, and at the moment, since we know nothing, I hope no hanky panky behind the scene.

Do you mind sending me the links to these fan comments? Thanks.

edit:

from what I have seen from the official LTAM2 weibo so far, the complaints seem to be about wanting the season 1 cast to be in season 2. It's not about YIN at all. They want Jing Boran and Zheng Shuang to be the lead couple in season 2.

Before Janice Man was announced, it was supposed to be popular C actress Li Xing, the girl the male lead did the We are in love show with earlier. So that's the second controversy.

Some YIN fans have said they don't want to see her as the evil second female lead. So all this seems to have nothing to do with Da Hae.

2 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

ELY, thank you for your translation/clarification hence reducing unnecessary stress from misinterpretation. 

You are welcome. I have only checked a few links about the drama and also YIN's related posts but found no mention of our girl. C fans are split about YIN's casting. Some say her acting is too good to be second lead, some want a C actress, some do not like Janice, some do not like the story, some think the male lead is ugly, etc. So it is mixed bag actually! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

You are welcome. I have only checked a few links about the drama and also YIN's related posts but found no mention of our girl. C fans are split about YIN's casting. Some say her acting is too good to be second lead, some want a C actress, some do not like Janice, some do not like the story, some think the male lead is ugly, etc. So it is mixed bag actually! 

so funny, casting now days full of story.

@ELY_397 Thanks dear for the translation. I did read those comments a while back not sure I can get them back now but I guess you reached most of those I read already.

I think the normal reaction from some when casting Korean artists in Chinese dramas is why not casting Chinese artist instead and they are coming to get our money and so on which nothing new ;) And if season 1 couple were a success so it is also normal for people to want them back and giving that this will be first drama leading role for both Janice and WX so it is also understandable that people are not familiar with them and they would want somebody else and which is also putting a question mark why to cast known Korean actress as a second lead to them?!

I love seeing our girl being comfortable :D 

005ZtJaCgw1f51mz4gx5qj30nc0vwaep.jpg

• Like 5

Phew finally we got news about LTAM 2. YIN did update her fans saying she will travel to China to shoot the drama there.

And I guess that means our girl just doing a cameo as we first thought :) (TBH although this seems to be like it is going to be a popular project but I am relieved with this news actually) Now I will just wait for this cameo hoping that it is something like Dahae's cameo in Fugitive: Plan B 

# # Liu Renna by hand letter public status, "because of drama shooting stroke will go to China." [Refueling ah]Liu Renna on the 20th by Fan Cafe open hand to write, "we had you, really miss you, thank you letters, music, gifts and birthday wishes, I will travel to China this week to shoot the drama, and I love and respect of gold Bing strains director ( "Queen in-hyun's man" director) second collaboration. " Liu Renna will star in Chinese drama " love 2 shuttle millennium ." 

• Like 2

Aq, even the news sort of indicates Dahae is the heroine, I'm glad Dahae playing by the rules, no backstabbing. If the role belongs to someone, don't step into it. If they still want her, share the cake, every one will be happy.

YIN agency sure read the news, and very good she clarify it now, if not Dahae got free hate out of nowhere.