Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@samzz I am not trusting those news to be honest and specially with them mentioning about the male lead. Wei Da Xun is the one in this picture below with our girl so he is surely the male lead as mentioned in previous news.

I will wait and see if we get more concrete news soon

006d9h2bjw1f4snjrd40sj30jz0zkad7.jpg

• Like 1

The news said there has been no official confirmation on the cast yet...Wei Da Xun is an up and coming actor, he just did the We are in love show. This drama seems to need two female leads as sisters, and if they follow the RP story she will probably be the evil, older sister. Janice Man will be the innocent younger sister who should have got married to the king. All guesses here of course!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

The black dress worn by Dahae is for the new drama LTAM or is it for MGMM? 

For her new drama LTAM, but we are still not sure as cameo or main cast.

Aq, when they said YIN having other schedule, usually just marketing gimmick .

The initial lineup did not have Wei Da Xun, Janice Man or YIN in it, as reported by a blogger in a March. In any case, it looks like this drama is catered for younger viewers so it might be a good chance for DH to gain some young fans. It should be aired on prime time TV. 

Come to think of it, I can't remember whether the older and younger sister is the evil one in Rooftop Prince. Anyone has any idea?

Age wise, WDX and JM are a year apart so they are more compatible. I am thinking DH might be the lead here...looks wise they are compatible although she is 5 years older than WDX. WDX is not your typical flower boy with fair skin and red lips so it might just work. Plus he is tall enough for Dahae. The female lead in RP played by Han Ji Min has a lovely, down to earth personality. Plus she gets to dress in sageuk in the beginning of the drama.

I won't be surprised at all if she is interested in this role !

http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2016/03/bai-jing-ting-and-kan-qing-zi-up-for-love-weaves-through-a-millennium-2.html

Plus, WDX is with JYP?? Did I get this right?

http://koreaboo.tumblr.com/post/86648016398/jyp-entertainment-signs-their-first-chinese-actor

Janice Man IG

https://www.instagram.com/janice_man/?hl=en

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, samzz said:

Ely, since I didn't watch RTP, so I cannot guess her exact role, but as u said I cannot wait to see Dahae in. Chinese sageuk, her demure, soft face suit that style very much.

The older sister in Rooftop Prince is the evil one...does this mean DH will play the villain? No wonder her look in the stills is so cold....what do you all think about DH playing the manipulative, evil sister? Unless for the C version they decide to switch the roles of the sisters. I think DH's face is too soft to play an outright villain. JM on the other hand has sharper facial features which might be more suited for a villainous role but I might be wrong. JM has done a few high profile movies but is relatively new to dramas. Both are beautiful.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

From the synopsis it sounds more like a remake of Rooftop Prince. RP is one of those rare dramas where I invested a lot of time watching but could not persevere until the end....it says DH is on the "reference" list, literally speaking. I don't think she will be the main lead but she might have a special appearance or something. It would be good because she will be in period costumes!!!! Just thinking about this makes me smile from ear to ear. :wub:

Edit: she is in modern clothes in the stills, so maybe not sageuk!

The older sister in RP plays the villain role. Same like we have same sentiments on RP, it was kind of dragging in the end part. Anyway, I would prefer DaHae having a cameo appearance rather than being the evil one. I haven't moved on from her character in Miss Ripley yet. It's disheartening. Anyway, do we have better chances that she can somehow get the role of the main female lead? Highly unlikely, right? And it doesn't seem like DaHae's accepting dramas left and right since she's currently having MGMM. :blink: :phew:

• Like 1

@-april19- Same here! Talking about Miss Ripley, I had the guts to re-watch Ep.1 last night during a bout of insomnia. Bad move. It made me even more awake! I love how she acted out the destitute Mi Ri, it was very hard to watch even in the first episode! :blink:

I do not want her to take on a villainous role yet. At least Mi Ri became a good person in the end. The evil sister in RTP was bad for the most part of the drama, without a good enough reason too. 

• Like 3

Love it ,is it true here we wait for one news then we get all this happy news.Is it true.

The synopsis says nasty little sister in the log link u posted :rolleyes: In RP Big sister was evil.

The chinese articles says male lead is not finalized and it can be korean actor too ? 

@-april19- Not sure whether DH is lead or not but the way article is written they say she is shooting for the drama as lead so why no news abt it?.MGMM china schedule is going to end soon around next month. Playing evil is not easy and as fan i appreciate her Miss Ripley role she conceived me abt her role and character in it.Miri's pain and journey was quite different then usual drama.

Lets wait for some confirmed news.

• Like 2

MR, it pains me watching it all over again but I still do, I don't know. Just my favorite scenes though. :D

Anyway, I'm not ready for depraved character again. Oh, Da Hae, please come back to K-Ent.:blink:

Yeah, all we can do is wait. :)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

@-april19- Same here! Talking about Miss Ripley, I had the guts to re-watch Ep.1 last night during a bout of insomnia. Bad move. It made me even more awake! I love how she acted out the destitute Mi Ri, it was very hard to watch even in the first episode! :blink:

I do not want her to take on a villainous role yet. At least Mi Ri became a good person in the end. The evil sister in RTP was bad for the most part of the drama, without a good enough reason too. 

So agree with u Miri had her reason so we understood why she keeps saying all those lies in it.But in RP i didn't get what was the issue of the Big sister. The first episode of MR did quite well in rating wise too.Lets wait, i am sure DH won't take full negative role did they changed some part of role.

All those chinese article regarding shuttle love Millenium 2 or Love Through a Millennium Ⅱ says DH hasn't done any project for last 2year when i read it i felt sad and so true.

I don't want to get ahead of my self thinking about LTAM2 but I am happy seeing how much reports about this mere picture of her filming it either it is a true or not or she ended up doing a Cameo or a lead :) 

just saying, I used to see some fans of other who always said bad thing about Dahae in SNS, and other media-but one by one of their fav caught by media/police with something not up to their image to the public.:angry: