Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

NOTE:

The Awards list is not accurate.. I translated it from a chinese forum, and apparently it may not be the official list. kdramafanusa said it's a fan predicted nomination...

Sorry for the blunder guys... ^^

Ep 33 preview in words (MBC released it quite early this week!)

신태환의 핏줄이 아닌 걸 다행으로 알라던 레베카의 말을 확인하러 명훈은 병원에

가지만 아무런 답변도 듣지 못한다. 명훈은 친자 확인을 위해 신태환의 침실에 들어

가 머리카락을 줍는다. 결과가 나왔다는 원장의 전화에 명훈은 잔뜩 긴장하는

데.......

It's similar to the one shown at the end of Ep 32...mostly about MH.

----

Martin Luther King, Jr.- "Man/mankind must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love."

I see a theme here for Hye Rin: she's always SECOND:

1. She's the second daughter of Chairman Min, borne to him by his second woman.

2. She's second best to her sister in her parents' eyes.

3. She placed second in her law school entrance exam and placed second again for her final bar exams.

4. She's the second woman for Dong Wook and for him, she's second best to Ji Hyun.

5. She is *again* the potential second woman for Dong Chul and I really fear that she'll be second best to Young Ran.

So here's my plead: stop making this intelligent, kind and beautiful woman second best! Seriously, the writers need to break this cycle and let Hye Rin finally have the happiness that she deserves. I think the first person to place her FIRST and have the feelings returned would be the true love of her life.

Oh yeah, I did not mention Baek because even though he seemed like he placed Hye Rin first, the truth is that he placed himself first. If he really loved Hye Rin--as a person and not as a possession--then he would have understood that she's the the type of person to want to hurt her sister and also be forced into an engagement out of obligation.

I can totally agree. If I may add the fact that HR is also the second woman in Baek's life, after he dumped her sister. But HR has accepted being second best to her parents, now her Mom has softened her heart to her and asked for forgiveness. She placed second in her bar exams for DW. She may be second to DW's heart, got hurt but has moved on and they have a better rapport now. She may be DC's second woman but I'm hoping she will not be second best to YR. I can't see her as evil yet, I see a patient HR, she may have not received DW's love but she was able to breakfree herself from a forced engagement. I really like her character, she's evolving.

Guest luthien

^ Luthien: do you think that LDC had a sour life but everyone feels happy being around him? I mean, imagining MH happy with DC (like DW used to) and DW-HR exchanging talk about hyung, is that so sweet (dream)? *sign* when it gonna happen? I see dark sky in front.

That's what makes me bitter... I get jealous for MH in that scene with DC and DW sharing a blanket.. then WG! The three of them looked cute though in that one blanket. He treated everyone else nice, except his own brother, who was innocent of his father's sins. Aren't they supposed to feel some sort of connection.. feel they're somewhat alike.. doubt they look similar... feel they have the same blood? Seeing how DC can risk his life for DW, if he had to save one out of the two, I'm more confident that his pick will be DW. I honestly believe his love for DW is much deeper than with anyone else, yes, even YR. That's how it was supposed to be right? But we got side-tracked and distracted. Like what MH said before, if JH is shattered into a million pieces, the only person MH would find is DW. Same goes for DC. Doesn't that make MH even more pitiful? He doesn't need anyone else except JH and TH. So I'm curious how DC will actually reach out to MH, or is it the other way around? If he ends up not being loved by either one, I'd rather have him end tragically.

The way EoE goes, like almost losing hope that DC will never get over YR, reminds me of WHIB. For most of the episodes, I had always thought Lee Soo-Jung (HJW) was in love with Kang In Wook (SJS)... I always root for the underdog, this time it was Jung Jae Min (JIS). I was surprised near the end that LSJ is actually showing stronger feelings for Jae Min. Didn't that take up like more than h alf of the drama? So even if we're in ep 30s, and DC is like this.. we can't really tell he'll never get over YR. Synopsis says something will happen between DC-HR, so they have to stick with it later on. Now I wonder what would be the trigger for DC to turn to HR... same thing for DW.

during east of eden

ea4e4ce3baa9646867d85c19203698f11228557912_full.jpg

2a0b8fb301e1376e09f65928ad3091081228886941_full.jpg

8e8145c0a10f7842c796234f711b90041228886942_full.jpg

c251b2e27db27c3da7e088b7e28c245d1228886943_full.jpg

4693105bf750d14944c0076a16a5e17e1228886943_full.jpg

^^

I hope she eat some food, she is soo skiny here.

And why they don't they change the clothing of LDH in EOE just like HJH's clothes, it's so nice and elegant.

I hope she eat some food, she is soo skiny here.

And why they don't they change the clothing of LDH in EOE just like HJH's clothes, it's so nice and elegant.

LDH wore these clothes at the time she was at the Law University only. At that time, i think LDH's clothes were nicer than HJH's clothes. HJH's outlook at that time was exactly from the countryside. :rolleyes: HJH looked elegant only since she became Myung Hun's wife and worked as a hotel manager. :rolleyes:

LDH wore these clothes at the time she was at the Law University only. At that time, i think LDH's clothes were nicer than HJH's clothes. HJH's outlook at that time was exactly from the countryside. :rolleyes: HJH looked elegant only since she became Myung Hun's wife and worked as a hotel manager. :rolleyes:

Ah ok but I prefer add more weight like in My Girl she is cute there

^ Luthien: so far even CH did not recognize MH and TH, how come DC could feel something? The mother's instinct no longer existed in CH (actually I was also mad with her, she thought about not struggling more, just working in the restaurant because DW became a good prosecutor , so what about DC ? always DW, DW )

I still hope that DC would feel something but i bet not. Agree that what happened with MH was the most cruel among the three, he's a real victim even more than DW and I can see that he will be (kind of) jealous and feel that he will never be treated the same way as other Lee's members. He may not want them to receive him either, after all things they did with him before.

By the way, I was confused too in WHIB but I guess I saw the chemistry between Jae Min and Soo Jung earlier than you. I rooted for that couple. I don't think that EOE will have as good ending as WHIB, I have to see more to gain back my trust.

Some times I have this weird wish: let our girls be "woman in the beach" :) leave the guys and hang out with each other. JH and HR that would be great. Hehe if Hong Sang Soo can join the crew that would be good.

Guest luthien

^^ CH confused me too. How come DC reminds her of LKC, and there's absolutely no recognition of MH's similarities to either DC or LKC. Her hatred for STH has blinded her mother's instinct. Wait, didn't she open her Construction Materials Shop? It was even named Tae Baek, so she really became successful.

Over at PHJ/HJH threads, we're hoping that they'd just fly off to the states to start a new life. Only because we think that they'll get shelved again after the revelation. They can't go back to being a Shins, and I still can't imagine him embracing being a Lee. Not only because of what they did to him, but all the wrongs he did against them too... and put JH in the equation, there's more reason for them to reject the Lees.

Yay for fellow WHIB shipper! Do you remember how JIS did his crying scenes? Makes you wanna hug him tight. I never expected WHIB to go down that tragic end, again I may just be much slower than you. But when EoE started, it was impossible to consider a happy ending. DC may be the only person who can have that, but MH and DW can have an ending as tragic as death. Even if STH and YCH played a big role in molding them into the person they have become, I hope they'll realize that 30 years, all their lives, was not a lie.. that they were loved and they lived as their own person. Maybe if they have that mindset, they'd be able to overcome this challenge.

Guest kim_calvz

NOTE:

The Awards list is not accurate.. I translated it from a chinese forum, and apparently it may not be the official list. kdramafanusa said it's a fan predicted nomination...

Sorry for the blunder guys... ^^

thanks i thought that is really official list..i'm kinda disapointed...because Lee Da-hae is not nominated in best actress cathegory...i hope she is nominated this time!!!!i want a top excellence female award(not sure if i got it rigt)for her!!!she really deserves an award in her acting here in East of Eden...

Guest imogene_af

Yea, I do not think that's an official list since if that was official... all the articles will be hounding on that. :lol: So far none. Usually the nods almost nominate everyone it's the winner that is more surprising... after all the triple ties.

I don't like HR going all goo goo eyes over DC. I loved her more with attitude like the time when she visited DW in his office and told him that she loved her freedom and will not allow love or business to take over her life. I am not into how everyone is pushing DC to HR, Mr. Gook, Mr. Chun, the Mins (although it was funny how Mr. Gook was playing cupid and all) like some prized thoroughbred, yuck! If it happens, it should be mutual; I don't want HR to be another YR running after her man, so desperate.

Guest imogene_af

^

I echo the same sentiments. It was like watching a high school girl go after her crush. I really hope this changes soon. It's just a bit painful to watch at times. I'm like "This is not Min Hye Rin!!!"

I hope all the match making makes them both sick... and one day they'll figure it out that they can have feelings mutually rather than Gook the cupid.

But I did like what Mr. Chun said. That was all by coincidence, so I ain't hating on that one. It's Gook that's annoying me.

DC and HR are comfortable when they are alone, but when all the other forces come in--- it's like AWKWARD for both of them.

^

I echo the same sentiments. It was like watching a high school girl go after her crush. I really hope this changes soon. It's just a bit painful to watch at times. I'm like "This is not Min Hye Rin!!!"

I hope all the match making makes them both sick... and one day they'll figure it out that they can have feelings mutually rather than Gook the cupid.

But I did like what Mr. Chun said. That was all by coincidence, so I ain't hating on that one. It's Gook that's annoying me.

DC and HR are comfortable when they are alone, but when all the other forces come in--- it's like AWKWARD for both of them.

Know what, I have an eerie feeling that when HR finds out that DC is DW's brother, she may avoid him like the plague just because of the pain she experienced when DW dumped her. She would not want a second helping of that.

Yes, agree with you on their scene with Mr. Chun; he was very sincere and loves both of them.

Guest imogene_af

^

I can see that happening... it's like once she runs out on them... that's when they would want her. Gook just needs to stop the shipping! :lol:

I think once DC and HR hook up, then HR will find out DW has been having "more than friends" desire about her. It will be a shock to her because DW had rejected her in the past. Just curious if the birth secret will be revealed before or after the triangle is formed.

Guest imogene_af

^

I'm guessing after. DW seems in love with Ji Hyun in Epi 32 and didn't show a tinge of jealousy when Hye-rin talked about the strange man in Japan.

All I'm saying is... how come she doesn't know they are brothers?! So dang contrived.

And why did YR tell ahjussi DC has a new love?

It's not love, in chinese it's like new interest (am I right ripgal?).

Anyway, though ppl said YR was matured, she still could not keep what's in her mind not going out of the mouth. I am more used to her character now. I think the fact that DC may be with HR stick with her mind, and, who else can she talk to beside adjussi? Should she tell Janice? Ppl will just laugh, or question why she did that.

I pity her as she has a very good husband but could not get DC out of her mind every minute. Someone just can't help themselves. I really want HR not in the position of "fighting" with anyone for love. She just can enjoy her freedom and watch them fighting for her. DW is not bad either. Though I love DC so much, I don't want HR going after him. If he does not like her, that's fine, goes marry YR if Mike is really missing. I don't mind.

Like you guys, I want the previous strong and tough HR back.

I am confused with YR, in ep 31 she told DC not to travel with Min HR. Then in ep 32, she is telling uncle that DC has new love interest, and even fixing his tie so he makes good impression at the dinner with the Min's. That is confusing to me.

About HR not knowing DC/DW are brothers, and DW not knowing HR/DC. I guess the writer is saving the best for last. If HR knows now, I think she will back out and not fall for DC.