Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest pinklily

^waahhhh Kristy dear :wub:...that's such a lovely wallpaper! i love it dear!...it's perfect! :lol: ...thank you so much for sharing it here. komawoyo *hugs* ^_^

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Oh my! I'm drowning on Da Hae's new pics but I'm totally enjoying it. Lol :P

Kirsten, Kristy and Jo! Thanks for the goodies. ^_^ Looking forward on Mukgu's new drama.

Guest pinklily

^you're very welcomed dear. ^_^ ack!...my dear Karol, i've missed you! :wub: omo!...and i see Tu and lavender*sshi, i have not heard from either of you for so long (it's my fault, miahne ^^;;) ...and Pee Rhi too...wahh, my dearest Pee Sao :wub:

chinggus, i'm so happy to see all of your posts. :wub: and you're all very welcomed...i'm so happy you enjoyed the pix of Da Hae. i've missed this thread so much!...and i'm so happy just to be able to contribute something once more...hehe, like before (hehe...that's rhymes... :P now dun make fun of me...so i find humor in silly things...ottoke? *shrugs* :P). ^_^ hehe...Mukguer's BBASYA! :wub:

Kirsten chinggu, you're back with all your Mukgu goodies! Mmmwah *plants sloppy kiss on cheek* :P

haha...Malou, chinggu ah...i litterally blushed when i read your post. :lol: you are such a sweetheart chinggu. :wub: i should be thanking you...both you and Jo for all the updates on Da Hae you share in this thread. you're both so wonderful to be doing this for your fellow Mukguers...no matter how much time has passed since i've visited the thread...i'm never out of the loop on Da Hae thanks to you...and thanks to all the wonderful fellow Mukguers here. cheongmal komawo chinggus. :wub:

hehe...and my dear...:P...i found a perfect gif for that :lol: ---> smjaponais89.gif <--- omo! Wookie oppa would be so jealous! :lol:

I can't wait for the new drama with LDH!!!

Hey Kirsten... I haven't talk to you in a long time... we both haven't been on this thread for a while because we were waiting for LDH to make a new drama!!

I agree with you that I expected someone more famous and experienced in their acting, as LDH's drama partner, especially since she gained a lot of fame from My Girl... But maybe this will give a chance for LDH's acting to shine more!! :D hehe....

Jen! my dear chinggu...I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU! :lol: haha...this is it!...we're set chinggus!...w/ you on board Jen, i'm EVEN more excited for the drama! :lol: no no...i was sure you'd been waiting for Da Hae's new drama too chinggu...haha, but still i'm just always so happy everytime i 'see' you again. you're so much fun to watch dramas w/ chinggu...all the wonderful memories from My Girl...and now we can look forward to a whole new experience w/ Hello! Miss...i can't wait! :lol:

kbs worlf didnt have a translation i woke up this early to watch the tranlation but there was none.. ldh is with an actor for the shoot in macau

awww...welcomed to the thread natalia_esperon2000. thank you so much for posting here...and sharing this great piece of update on Da Hae. i'm always so excited to hear about her photoshoots...more fashionable pix! :lol: and it's KBS...a news clips...yes yes...i know where to look for those. YAY!...i think i'll be able to find the clip...and once i do, i'll be sure to share it here in the thread. as for subs though...i'm not sure about those...but i'll certainly try to look for them. thank you so much once agian for sharing the info. and yes, once again....welcomed to Da Hae's humble abode of a thread. BBASYA! ^_^

Guest incarnadine

Hi all!

Just came from the "Hello! Miss" thread and saw the new pics and caps over there. Before I make any comments, I just wanna say that I am SO happy to see uri Mukgu in action once again. I have missed her these past weeks to be honest, and I was kinda getting impatient for the H!M pics to come out. But now that the wait is over, I am very happy ^_^

Thanks Yeohweping, Jo, Kristy and Kirsten and the rest of the Mukguers for the latest news and pics on LDH's new drama. I am loving her funky 'n spunky look, though I have to get used to it more (I have grown accustomed to her bright, JYR look, hehe). I envy her figure and those LEGS!!! :) lol

About the male leads, my initial impression is that they look good and dashing in those photoshoots and donning those dark suits. Personally, I like the looks of Ha Suk Jin than of Lee Ji Hoon :D I don't feel any sparks yet, but it's still too early to tell, no? Can't wait for filming to start :)

Again all, thanks so much! Mmmwah!

Carla! You're back..It's been ages since I've seen you around! :) Make sure to tune in to H!M with us yeah!

Anywayz.. some additional goodies on the series promo shoot.

A download link to the Promo Pics shooting: http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20070220/V000027341.flv

Altho voice quality of the video wasn't really good..but seeing Mukgu smiling and posing for the photographers inside the clip made me so happy. Cos I still see the radiant and cheerful side of her.. And you just want to smile when looking at her. Not to mention, the guys and the other girl Yoon Mi Joo were also stunning and gorgeous. And regarding Ha Suk Jin, he reminds me a lot of Ji Sung..haha..:lol:

PLUS a NEWS on the Shooting

[동영상] 컴백 이다해 '헬로 애기씨, 기대하세요'

[스포츠서울TV|여창용기자] 다음달 12일 시작하는 KBS 2TV 월화극 <헬로애기씨>(극본 박영숙, 연출 이민홍)의 주연배우들이 20일 구디스튜디오에서 포스터 촬영을 가졌다.

'헬로애기씨'는 마이걸 이후 오랜만에 드라마에 복귀하는 이다해, 만능엔터테이너 이지훈, 많은 영화에서 개성있는 연기를 펼친 하석진, 그리고 드라마 연인에서 S라인 몸매를 뽐낸 연미주가 주연을 맡는다. 특히 이다해는 1년이라는 긴 휴식을 어떻게 보냈느냐는 질문에 그동안 소홀했던 건강관리를 하며 재충전의 시간을 가졌다고 말했다.

포스터 촬영에 참여한 이들 주연배우 4인은 시청자들에게 웃음과 행복을 드릴수있는 드라마를 만들겠다고 약속했다.

'헬로, 애기씨'는 이지환의 소설 '김치만두 다섯 개'을 원작으로 한 드라마다. 무너져 가는 종가인 화안당의 주인 이수하(이다해)와 머슴 출신 재벌손자 동규(이지훈)와 찬민(하석진), 광녀의 딸 화란(연미주)이 엮어가는 유쾌한 코믹극. 다음달 7일 제작발표회를 가진뒤 12일 첫방영될 예정이다.

스포츠서울TV 여창용기자

article talks about Da Hae returning to the small screen after resting for a year or so after her big hit My Girl

Some additional pics of Da Hae and Yoon Mi Joo

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=174818986

credits: baidu/ newsen

Guest incarnadine

Ok just watched the clip Jo posted... HSJ looked cute! he kinda reminded me of KSW, for some reason ^_^ You're right chinggu, the clip seemed to focus on LDH compared to the rest of the cast, hehe. I guess you could say she is the biggest star of the four, no?

Kwon Sang Woo? Hmm..he's got something my Sang Woo oppa has huh? :P Gotta take a closer look..

Anywayz, some more goodies on Mukgu (not on H!M tho ^_^)

Caps taken from an Interview during her J Pollack Photoshoot with Jo Hyun Woo in Macau a few weeks ago..

macaupp4.jpg

I see YR here..

macau2wo4.jpg

macau3uy6.jpg

macau4jv3.jpg

macau5aa1.jpg

macau6sy6.jpg

macau7ad2.jpg

macau8sz7.jpg

^Mukgu playing around..being cheesy :lol:

credits: baidu

---------------

Mukgu filmed the J Pollack lining shots in Macau a few weeks ago, right after she finished promoting the Korean-Chinese cultural diplomacy in Beijing. This was where she met a few fans who commented that they liked her more than Lee Jun Ki..haha..:lol: (it's in one of the caps)

Da Hae as usual smiled very brightly in the clip/caps..altho she looked kinda mature in the clothes (i thnk J Pollack targets mature ppl), she still displayed her cute and cheerful self. And look at her in the last cap, trying to kid around with Jo Hyun Woo...:lol:

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Thanks again Jo! At first I thought that photoshoot was from last year coz she appear on J. Polack last year too. :phew:

Cutieeee Mukgu playing around while her partner was interviewed. :lol:

Guest truestar

hi everyone! i'm a fan of lee da hae and i'm so excited that she's going to be a new drama! can't wait!!! do you guys know what the story line is?

Welcome to the Mukgu thread truestar! :) I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.. be sure to post often k?

I am not very sure about the storyline..but I know that Da Hae will play an owner of some store and Lee Ji Hoon, the male lead, will be purchasing her store. And amidst defending herself and and preventing her store from being taken over, she falls in love with Lee Ji Hoon. The other guy Ha Suk Jin, according to some reports, will play her BF inside. And the other girl Yoon Mi Joo will play a "crazy" woman who likes Lee Ji Hoon i guess..

Guest munchee

Welcome to the Mukgu thread truestar! :) I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.. be sure to post often k?

I am not very sure about the storyline..but I know that Da Hae will play an owner of some store and Lee Ji Hoon, the male lead, will be purchasing her store. And amidst defending herself and and preventing her store from being taken over, she falls in love with Lee Ji Hoon. The other guy Ha Suk Jin, according to some reports, will play her BF inside. And the other girl Yoon Mi Joo will play a "crazy" woman who likes Lee Ji Hoon i guess..

hmmm... the synopsis is similar to Meg Ryan's and Tom Hank's You've Got Mail

Guest truestar

Thanks for welcoming me to the Mukgu thread ripgal! lol, Mukgu...so cute! I'll definitely try to post often :)

The storyline sounds good. Do you think it will be a funny one?

munchee -> it does sound like You've Got Mail!

Guest sweet_treats1812

oh my gosh, good thing i dropped in on this thread when i did...a new drama for lee da hae...and with lee ji hoon too!!! :w00t: i am so gonna look forward to this!